Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do we want to see a video of her girls trip? She's a finance blogger who really wants to be a braggy travel blogger, but she can't afford the trips for that and doesn't get gifted lots of trips.

Reactions: 10
Bet the food had a tonne tit of onions and garlic in it and it never bothered her all trip ….

Reactions: 8
Only 480 views in 5 hours. Says it all really.
This insta hun thinking she’s some sort of financial guru, suggesting a side hustle of getting a vending machine to those struggling financially, whilst off on yet another holiday 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
If she’s a financial guru then I’m in line to be the next Prime Minister because I can do a economical shop and cook decent meals but I don’t sit under a heated blanket ….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't watched her videos since they moved into their house. That was the only thing that was interesting to me, now it's so boring. She doesn't have that 'wish this was my life' escapism appeal, it's just sad watching her.

Reactions: 8
I forgot how awful her husband was until I saw him on her recent stories. He’s just so cringeworthy with his wannabe hard man voice and sh!t tattoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Typical small town meathead. Thinks he is tough but would tit himself on a night out in any city if things took a turn.

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one offended by someone trying to be a money saving queen whilst guzzling a take away drink which cost her 4.65?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The long monologue in the latest vlog about the balance between paying for her house and ‘making memories’ Maybe if she got a real job, with a monthly salary it wouldn’t be such a hard balance. Free holidays don’t pay the bills!

Also, ‘oh we’re such great travellers, we love exploring and seeing the world.’ Two minutes later ‘so we booked to go back to the reallly £££ all inclusive place in Greece where we had the best holiday ever’ So you just like drinking by the pool, not actually travelling :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Why is she claiming never to have used an eyelash curler before? Sounds like bullsh!t to me..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The long monologue in the latest vlog about the balance between paying for her house and ‘making memories’ Maybe if she got a real job, with a monthly salary it wouldn’t be such a hard balance. Free holidays don’t pay the bills!

Also, ‘oh we’re such great travellers, we love exploring and seeing the world.’ Two minutes later ‘so we booked to go back to the reallly £££ all inclusive place in Greece where we had the best holiday ever’ So you just like drinking by the pool, not actually travelling :rolleyes:
Always said and thought this
#gifted items and free holidays don’t pay bills!! (As nice as it is getting freebies)
Hard work does!!

Reactions: 4