Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched that video too. She’s a workaholic because even on holiday she’s making content. She’s given the holidays for free, of course they expect something in return! Also, she talks about working non-stop but I can’t see how these influencers work anywhere near full-time hours.

The nonsense about being influenced by Stef Michelak had me rolling my eyes too. Money on her next ‘thing’ being going alcohol free for a month.

Reactions: 8
I just watched that video too. She’s a workaholic because even on holiday she’s making content. She’s given the holidays for free, of course they expect something in return! Also, she talks about working non-stop but I can’t see how these influencers work anywhere near full-time hours.

The nonsense about being influenced by Stef Michelak had me rolling my eyes too. Money on her next ‘thing’ being going alcohol free for a month.
Let’s us pray for these poor Effluencers and their ‘exhausting’ workloads.
Those A and E drs and nurses working 13 hour shifts haven’t got a clue!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her latest was just a Hello Fresh ad in disguise….fridge must be empty as they earn credits on the link…..bleeping grifter.

Reactions: 6
Let’s us pray for these poor Effluencers and their ‘exhausting’ workloads.
Those A and E drs and nurses working 13 hour shifts haven’t got a clue!
I work 12 hour shifts!
I can proudly say Iam bloody exhausted come the end of the shift
To then get home just after 8 have some dinner and shower to get in bed by ten to be up at 6.30 to do it all over again the next day
I hate this bleep so much
She doesn’t know the meaning of exhaustion
twit

Reactions: 9
I work 12 hour shifts!
I can proudly say Iam bloody exhausted come the end of the shift
To then get home just after 8 have some dinner and shower to get in bed by ten to be up at 6.30 to do it all over again the next day
I hate this bleep so much
She doesn’t know the meaning of exhaustion
twit
Totally agree with you! Back in the day I quite enjoyed her videos. The last year or two they’ve been *painful*. With a husband who also works his socks off in the NHS I have to agree it boggles the mind when influencers / YouTubers etc say they’re exhausted?!

So no one should comment unless they’re blowing smoke up her ass 🙄🙄
And as usual another poorly veiled beg for freebies…she does it every time …’can any of you recommend somewhere for furniture?’
And needing to slow down as grifting is that exhausting. Effluencers seem to live in a parallel universe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh she’s burnt out …poor love who got her house from an inheritance but we’re sticking to the no spend year tit …..and she’s got herself a lemon house bloody joker. Peddling for her next freebie holiday. Try not having one for years because you and partner work to provide a house, food, clothing, education, bills to pay off a mortgage to be debt free. And we never put our kids on the internet or involved them in flogging tit. Maybe I’ll go and look at some tulips and cringingly film myself on a walk ….when will this instahun tit cease?

• Heart
Talking about what she’s going to wear at the BAFTAs because ‘it’s a special red carpet’ 🙄 As if the paps will be snapping pics of her.

The last premiere she went to she was so overdressed! I used to go to them as part of my job, and the majority of people went straight from work, in normal clothes. It’s so cringey that she thinks she’s someone special.

Reactions: 3
Bless her all overdressed in nylon sitting for hours giving her thrush ….all because of P&O. Meeting up with other hangers on the P&O bus ….

Reactions: 3
She took her kids out of school to take them to Legoland for their birthday? She’s so tight, she earns enough she could have taken them at the weekend and splashed out on fast passes etc if she wanted to give them a nice day. Also, we went to Legoland earlier this year, didn’t rate it at all and my 8 year old was over it. She definitely wouldn’t be interested at 10!

Reactions: 4
I’ve never taken my children out of school for a Birthday. 2 of mine fall in the summer holidays but bloody hell …..cheap weekday tickets? Well when your MIL’s death paid for your house and you sat under blankets through the winter …bleeping cheapskate. There’s being frugal and there’s cheap…no class this one.

Reactions: 4
Fell asleep on the sofa whilst watching a couple wending their way along the canal in their narrow boat (it's relaxing, not boring!), woke up to LJJ who was making a very large word salad about mindfulness, slow living, how they saved for their house, how grateful she is for her new house, how she loves to sit in the garden of her new house with a cup of coffee, blah, blah, blah.

Please, Lara, if you're reading this, remember your own advice.." quality, not quantity".

Reactions: 2
Fell asleep on the sofa whilst watching a couple wending their way along the canal in their narrow boat (it's relaxing, not boring!), woke up to LJJ who was making a very large word salad about mindfulness, slow living, how they saved for their house, how grateful she is for her new house, how she loves to sit in the garden of her new house with a cup of coffee, blah, blah, blah.

Please, Lara, if you're reading this, remember your own advice.." quality, not quantity".
She didn’t save
She made all her sheep believe she did with the frugal living
Made a carer out of it and made money out of it at the same time to cover where the money really came from
She got inheritance money from Stuart’s mums dying
She is a fraud through and through

She is an absolute joke, 'Frugal house' which means become an influencer, beg and get everything gifted. 'Paying off the mortgage,pros and cons' how can she discuss this,they bought this house, less than 2 years ago with inheritance money, prior to that they rented. She hasn't gone through the same mortgage process as everyone else. She has no qualifications within the financial field to qualify her to give advice. Only thing shes qualified to do is go on gifted trips and beg for freebies