Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting she’s been really quiet about this. Remember how much bragging there was about her ‘luxury’ Greece holiday in the summer. Videos about how to save, lots of mentions of clothes buying. But silence on this. Is it because she’s read the room or because she’s planning a surprise reveal #blessed

Reactions: 5
She did one of those condescending polls about if people want her to share her holiday coverage because she knows it is a difficult time for many..... Patronising. Seeing as she makes a living from people trying to save money. She'd be a bit stupid to then go share her on the roulette or black jack tables.

She will be so, so, grateful and hope you enjoy her sharing her what 3rd/4th holiday of the year?

Reactions: 7
She did one of those condescending polls about if people want her to share her holiday coverage because she knows it is a difficult time for many..... Patronising. Seeing as she makes a living from people trying to save money. She'd be a bit stupid to then go share her on the roulette or black jack tables.

She will be so, so, grateful and hope you enjoy her sharing her what 3rd/4th holiday of the year?
She's quite thick isn't she? Like, I'm sure that Martin Lewis has a big house, nice car and goes on nice hols, but I don't know that he does cos he doesn't instagram that and just dishes out the money advice. Laura's demise will be her own burning desire to be a braggy basic Insta-hun, which will lose her loads of followers.

Reactions: 7
I think her downfall is that she is trying to be a money saving expert (as if), a mummy blogger, house improvements and a travel instahun account when you can’t really do it all with credibility. I was really drawn to her account when she was talking about the no spend year and minimalism but what a fraud she has turned out to be.

Reactions: 16
Total fraud …..buying the house with inheritance
No way 😱 Has she done a vlog on this?

I've followed her on and off for a while. She pisses me off so I block her then curiosity always gets the better of me.

She's so smug she does my head in 🤬

This is a personal thing but I can't stand that she calls her husband baby 🤢 please edit that tit out it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure she had a post on her grid about leaving packing till the last minute and now it’s disappeared. Do you think she’s going to ignore the fact she’s disappeared for a week? Would love it if I could just disappear from work whenever I felt like it. On the flip side, I’m sat on my new sofa so I guess having a real job has it’s benefits!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And the squeaky, high pitched voice she uses to fake excitement about being there.

That woman would fake an orgasm over bog roll if it was a freebie #kindlygifted

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tapped her stories yesterday for insightful reaction to the financial news from yesterday. Hoping for some analysis and advice on how it affects families ...... Na, lighting candles with bits of pasta. Wtf.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Anyone know where her legging are from don’t want to press in the link! Are they the eBay ones everyone links!?? 😂😂

Anyone know where her legging are from don’t want to press in the link! Are they the eBay ones everyone links!?? 😂😂
It'd an ebay link do yes I assume so. She just wants your cookies for black Friday aff dollar

Reactions: 3
No way 😱 Has she done a vlog on this?

I've followed her on and off for a while. She pisses me off so I block her then curiosity always gets the better of me.

She's so smug she does my head in 🤬

This is a personal thing but I can't stand that she calls her husband baby 🤢 please edit that tit out it makes me feel so uncomfortable.
Wow!! Me too...... I had to unsubscribe because she grated on me big time 🤮

Reactions: 6
Tapped her stories yesterday for insightful reaction to the financial news from yesterday. Hoping for some analysis and advice on how it affects families ...... Na, lighting candles with bits of pasta. Wtf.
Martin Lewis must be quaking in his boots Lara is coming after his crown of being the go to financial guru! She an Insta hun, who jumped on the financial advisor heavy train, recycling advice from her Facebook page.

Reactions: 6
She needs to realise that decluttering is the first step to organising. Otherwise you lose hours of your life organising 'stuff' from one place to another. Stop buying storage and stop buying stuff you don't need. I felt sick at the amount of cereal boxes in that cupboard. The excess.

Reactions: 12