Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to realise that decluttering is the first step to organising. Otherwise you lose hours of your life organising 'stuff' from one place to another. Stop buying storage and stop buying stuff you don't need. I felt sick at the amount of cereal boxes in that cupboard. The excess.
I don’t know of any other ‘minimalist’ who buys as much crap, though she changes focus so regularly it’s hard to know what she’s advocating at the moment.

Reactions: 10
Her idea of the organization of the kitchen cupboards is awful. It looks worse than it did before with so many useless cheap, storage boxes.

Also her display shelves? She really was too lazy to clean up there and make them look presentable.

Reactions: 4
Lara the queen of saving money would rather put the heating on than buy some slippers, because the heating is so much cheaper than going to primark. If you aren’t struggling financially and can afford to go on multiple luxurious holidays a year and have 50 bottles of wine and put the heating on all day that’s fine, not everyone is struggling, but don’t base your whole channel and whole persona around being this frugal poor person

Reactions: 12
She really doesn't want to share anymore links today......... Followed by her sharing another link.

I suggest she is going to need all the affiliate link money to sort out the extractor fan leaking grease over the kitchen tiles.

Reactions: 5
She says she NEEDS a 2nd Christmas tree now that she's moved to a bigger house.

Blimey Lara, read the room...

It has an air of 'well now the house is soooo big we just must have more things to go in it'.

I think most people probably just have 1 tree in their modestly sized house, unless they're an Influencer.

Reactions: 10
I thought the same. Generally when you move you declutter so less than I year in there shouldn't be much. I was surprised at the amount of stuff she had, the number of plates and bowls was excessive and yet she said she wanted more! Bonkers.

This is the same person who seems to do a declutter every month for the last 3 years, but all she ends up doing is adding in extra ‘organisation and storage’ and not actually taking anything out. Same with her wardrobe and bathroom. All she does is buy extra things that don’t match each other and then complain she has a lot of stuff

Reactions: 11
I remember watching a moving day video and she was unpacking the fridge freezer. She had half a dozen frozen food items like half a bag of chips and half a bag of nuggets which she packed and then transfered into the freezer in the new house. I remember thinking this woman just can't let go of anything!!!!!! They even kept nails and screws from a drawer under the stairs. It's not right.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I remember watching a moving day video and she was unpacking the fridge freezer. She had half a dozen frozen food items like half a bag of chips and half a bag of nuggets which she packed and then transfered into the freezer in the new house. I remember thinking this woman just can't let go of anything!!!!!! They even kept nails and screws from a drawer under the stairs. It's not right.
That is so weird. Surely you'd either eat them before the move or chuck the few remaining chips?

This is the weird thing with her, she's so tight yet wastes money on stuff to impress other people.

Reactions: 3
As was said at the time the house was made to look high spec but looks like it has been done in a hurry. First the problem with condensation in the glass in the kitchen appliances, then issues with the shower, grease dripping from the extractor fan and now damp patches on the vaulted celling. I don't think they have been in there a year yet.

Reactions: 7
I just saw this in the family threads and never heard of her but did a quick look on YT, I am sure she has a kitchenAid kettle and toaster (could be wrong) yet banging on about affordable food? Is she one of these typical twats?

I just saw this in the family threads and never heard of her but did a quick look on YT, I am sure she has a kitchenAid kettle and toaster (could be wrong) yet banging on about affordable food? Is she one of these typical twats?
Yes
Yes she is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now issues with the boiler. That house seems to have an endless list of problems with it.

Now issues with the boiler. That house seems to have an endless list of problems with it.
Do you mean her as the boiler (you probably would think she was one if you saw her out and about) or the house physical boiler? either way they are both a bloody problem ;)

Reactions: 1
Lara claims she never puts the heater on (even tho she has said it goes on every morning until the boys go to school and probably whenever they are home) how would she know it’s not working if you don’t use it

Reactions: 3
The problem is if you don’t put your heating on then your house will go damp which causes a whole other set of issues. I wonder do they regret buying that house.