Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest video:

1. Borrow box - app from the library
  2. Reuse delivery/package items inc takeaway boxes
  3. Second hand September - carry it on
  4. Wanks on about her sponsor Smarty!
  5. Use loyalty reward points
  6. Hire tools eg ladders
  7. Putting things in her basket ready for sales
  8. Switch banks
  9. Google shopping to get the best price
  10. Quit the coffees and takeaways 🤦🏻‍♀️
Share tips in the comments (so she can steal your ideas!)

Nothing ground breaking or original- yet again!

Lara you are fooling no one with your 11:11 ✨ manifestation video lengths!

I shared this in another thread Lara this is a what a hardcore frugal person lives like:

Suggests using old boxes from deliveries for drawer dividers/ organisers…fast forward to latest bathroom vlog (“being the frugal queen that I am, I have to have 57 shades of foundation because all the free holidays I get given”), then proceeds to not follow her own advice and uses plastic storage boxes in her drawers instead.
The bathroom looked no different after the de-clutter, with toot still all over the place.
As another tattler noted, she just seems to repeat the tips others have shared in the comments section or on her socials. Nowt new or original.
Lastly, a moan about the stain in the sink…I wonder if that’s the next beg for a freebie 😉😉

Reactions: 12
So whilst money saving expert Lara is advising people to do star jumps to stay warm she is treating her husband to a belated 40th birthday trip away, which is fine but she took him to Finland for his 40th birthday treat. She goes away so much she can't keep up with what special occasion she is meant to be doing it for.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
So whilst money saving expert Lara is advising people to do star jumps to stay warm she is treating her husband to a belated 40th birthday trip away, which is fine but she took him to Finland for his 40th birthday treat. She goes away so much she can't keep up with what special occasion she is meant to be doing it for.
Her whole money saving persona is disingenuous.
Vlogs mentioning not putting their heating on due to cost etc, meanwhile on yet another holiday and buying from stitch fix (expensive).
It seems as if she started her ‘career’ as yet another insta hun then settled upon being a financial ‘guru’ as her ‘thing’.
Latest vlog…thinly veiled beg for new bedroom furniture??🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Her whole money saving persona is disingenuous.
Vlogs mentioning not putting their heating on due to cost etc, meanwhile on yet another holiday and buying from stitch fix (expensive).
It seems as if she started her ‘career’ as yet another insta hun then settled upon being a financial ‘guru’ as her ‘thing’.
Latest vlog…thinly veiled beg for new bedroom furniture??🤷‍♀️
That is exactly what happened. Just your below average insta hun who did a no buy year which boosted her following, et voila a financial guru.

She mentioned in her vlog that they the boys something instead of giving the pocket money for doing their chores, but all in the same breath says how she teaches them about saving their pocket money. So which one is it?? She is so fake.

Reactions: 8
Haha, great spot! How could we forget the trip to Finland, home of Santa, in December…where she didn’t take the kids along because she had to pay for the trip out of her own pocket!

• Wow
That is exactly what happened. Just your below average insta hun who did a no buy year which boosted her following, et voila a financial guru.

She mentioned in her vlog that they the boys something instead of giving the pocket money for doing their chores, but all in the same breath says how she teaches them about saving their pocket money. So which one is it?? She is so fake.
Oh she is fake
I have been in the same room as her at weddings and get togethers and I hated her then

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I used to quite like her and enjoyed following the save for house buying videos. Around the time of the swollen tummy times (having had similar problems for years) I started to see a very self indulgent side of her, drama filled teary videos from the car outside appointments. The videos which were completely unnecessary given she'd had anything 'of concern' eliminated. I started feeling, 'suck it up buttercup' with every video either a drama around a house buying phone call or a swollen tummy. For reasons I can't remember I drifted away. Next time I watched her, months later she's moved and has a beautiful house (great). I'd missed months but now picked up from here how that was possible. She's not been transparent so to me, it undermines any credibility she once had. The insincerity behind her business and online content is screamibly loudly. Her begging is repulsive given they are obviously in a good financial position so quite frankly she should drop the disgusting facade.

Reactions: 14
Tells everyone to buy an electric blanket and air fryer to save money, but to go to a designer outlet place for all their Christmas shopping.
If you can afford to do all your Christmas shopping in these places then I’m not sure you’re as concerned with putting the heating on a couple times this winter

Reactions: 11
Can we place bets on whether Stu’s (second) 40th birthday trip is #gifted or #ad or if they’ve actually paid for it, and whether it will include the kids? She never seems to do anything fun with them. They missed out on Finland, she’s been to Harry Potter tour more than once on freebies and never taken them.

Reactions: 5
Can we place bets on whether Stu’s (second) 40th birthday trip is #gifted or #ad or if they’ve actually paid for it, and whether it will include the kids? She never seems to do anything fun with them. They missed out on Finland, she’s been to Harry Potter tour more than once on freebies and never taken them.
Imagine getting child appropriate freebies like HP and NOT taking the kids! 🙄

• Sad
I used to quite like her and enjoyed following the save for house buying videos. Around the time of the swollen tummy times (having had similar problems for years) I started to see a very self indulgent side of her, drama filled teary videos from the car outside appointments. The videos which were completely unnecessary given she'd had anything 'of concern' eliminated. I started feeling, 'suck it up buttercup' with every video either a drama around a house buying phone call or a swollen tummy. For reasons I can't remember I drifted away. Next time I watched her, months later she's moved and has a beautiful house (great). I'd missed months but now picked up from here how that was possible. She's not been transparent so to me, it undermines any credibility she once had. The insincerity behind her business and online content is screamibly loudly. Her begging is repulsive given they are obviously in a good financial position so quite frankly she should drop the disgusting facade.
Anyone know what happened about the swollen tummy issue ? I used to watch her but stopped.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what happened about the swollen tummy issue ? I used to watch her but stopped.
As everyone said for months while she was wasting the NHS resources, it was literally IBS related stress which is so so common. She moved house, started exercising again and reduced her caffeine and suddenly she has no bloating at all. Which was told to her at the start but she convinced herself there was something seriously wrong.
if you watched her non stomach videos she didn’t even look bloated, so clearly was pushing it out and making it so much more obvious for the sympathy

Reactions: 11
As everyone said for months while she was wasting the NHS resources, it was literally IBS related stress which is so so common. She moved house, started exercising again and reduced her caffeine and suddenly she has no bloating at all. Which was told to her at the start but she convinced herself there was something seriously wrong.
if you watched her non stomach videos she didn’t even look bloated, so clearly was pushing it out and making it so much more obvious for the sympathy
It was the way she was using it for content that really bugged me. Digestive issues are very common, and I think the public figures who've been diagnosed with something specific (IBD, coeliac etc) give useful info when talking about it. But filming the diagnosis journey seemed all to be for content. Other Youtubers have give updates after being given solid medical info (eg. I've been told I have this condition so I've made these lifestyle changes/take this medicine, this is how I cope) which makes more sense.

Reactions: 7
Off to Vegas for Stu's 2nd belated birthday trip. Oh so relatable and in keeping with our frugal expert.

Reactions: 12