Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the slumflower doesn’t come for her like she did with Florence Given. But there are so many same coffee table picture books.
God, I'd forgotten that whole debacle. I remember looking at both books in a shop and thinking they were both equally shite, but Chiddera fully acted like she'd invented feminism. Feminism for people who can't cope with too many words in a book, clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Recent follower of lala here... While I do think her advice is goo and she hits the nail on the head at times I also feel like it's basic stuff you learn with age and experience. If she told my stupid 18/19/20 year old self to run from certain situations cos of red flags I know I would have been whatever, what do you know hun and gone ahead and ruined my life anyway and learnt the lesson the hard way!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly this. Her advice to me seems like it’s for the more younger generation. The advice is good for the younger crowd but I feel like she should know better by now

Reactions: 4
I think that’s the same necklace in both pics so I think the make up one is a heavily filtered picture of her.

Also people were wondering why she has done her book for pre order like a year in advance - Amazon allow this so that the author can gain a following for that book so it can ramp up in early ratings and popularity so that A) money comes in before it’s released and B) other retailers hear about it and will stock it by the time it is released. So it gives them a good idea of how big and sellable that book / author will be for them.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So glad I found this thread. Followed Lala for a short while, found some of her advice to be good but there was something about her aggressive manner and the way that she addresses her following that I couldn’t get behind. So it’s good to see I’m not the only one 🥳 also didn’t fully realise the hypocrisy of her situation (offering advice but never taking her own advice and instead having multiple failed relationships with ‘roadmen’... I’ll be interested to see what’s in the book (but I’ll probably never know because I won’t be buying it 🤣)

Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it odd that she would gift a free keyring to Kaz from Love Island after her being caught with lines of coke in the media this week? She does have young and impressionable followers so not really sure it's a good look.
Would have been nicer for her to give freebies to normal people and not to "celebs." I know its a promotion/marketing tactic but still find it a bit meh.
Whenever I see brands giving freebies to "celebs" who have more money than the average person, it just puts me off the brand.

Sorry to derail thread but anyone know if there’s a thread for TinderTranslators too? She pisses me off just as much!

Reactions: 2
It made me laugh when she said she thinks that Waterstones sending her book out a week early is the universes way of protecting the people who bought it from there as if their lives would have been completely destroyed if they had to wait another week to read her book and divine intervention stepped in to save them from that hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she meant she’d rather have no kids than have a baby by a sperm donor and do it all alone.

Reactions: 12
I think she meant she’d rather have no kids than have a baby by a sperm donor and do it all alone.
Yeah that’s what I took from it too. She said her sons dad is very involved and she couldn’t do it without him.

I think anyone answering that question is going to offend people - but she was only saying what she’d do from her personal point of view. For once she wasn’t forcing her opinion on people.

Reactions: 7
She keeps saying please use your audible credits on my book even if you don’t actually want to listen to the book. Does she not understand that people have to pay for their audible credits? Nobody will use credits they bought on a book they don’t want

Reactions: 4
She keeps saying please use your audible credits on my book even if you don’t actually want to listen to the book. Does she not understand that people have to pay for their audible credits? Nobody will use credits they bought on a book they don’t want
Nice to hear she has toned down the begging 🙄

• Haha
Surely she got an advance for this ??? The crying poverty , for all of ‘her’ hard work is GRINDING on me

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.