Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Lovely” Sara coming on her to berate and try and belittle people and body shaming have a day off babe.

If you want to join in, you can, you don’t need to be so angry

Reactions: 14
Haha hahaha heheheh Lol.

Reactions: 2
Ffs

Reactions: 6
Haha amazing

Reactions: 4
Why does this look like a 13 year old has typed it?
Go to bed love. No one is jealous of lala. We’re not the ones blagging a fake persona in order to make money off people like you

Reactions: 11
Please say you’re being sarcastic because nothing else is going to redeem this

Reactions: 6
I’m still baffled how she thinks she’s qualified to give saying advice. She has no success stories, all she goes on about is the roadmen she’s dated.

Reactions: 7
I’m still baffled how she thinks she’s qualified to give saying advice. She has no success stories, all she goes on about is the roadmen she’s dated.
Lovely Sara can you come back and give us your review? I’m about to leave my fat husband with small dick and I need to be prepared.

If I wanted a guide on how to be a cumbucket for road & waste men then I’d buy it

Reactions: 19
That person who messaged her has a point. Nothing worse than someone trying to force sales. Just makes you not want to buy

the book will be full of stories she’s ripped off from other content creators and her followers. She had got ZERO qualifications about relationships so good luck to anyone who takes her advice to the t

Reactions: 7
All she does is repost problematic memes or quotes she finds on Instagram, and then points out they’re problematic. Not groundbreaking. Having read her ridiculous blog I wouldn’t waste money on anything she’s written.

Reactions: 8
She’s verified now so expect even more entitlement and treating her opinion as fact

Reactions: 4
Has she always had that lisp? I’ve never noticed it before. Maybe she got veneers or something but it’s really distracting.

Sorry but she’s being a total twat. No one is allowed to have an opinion that’s different to hers. And if someone does dare to share their contrary opinion (following an invite from her for people to share their thoughts on a subject), she’s rude and puts them down (her “weird weird mentality” comment is downright shitty). This has really fucked me off tonight. Who does she think she is?!

Reactions: 1
I agree that normally nobody is allowed a different opinion and god forbid you be a T word supporter BUT on this occasion the general consensus is people are pissed off about the Tax so I have to agree with her.

But you are right normally you cannot disagree with her about ANYTHING

Reactions: 5
I mean, I don’t know why anyone is surprised regardless of party? Having one of the worlds most generous job retention schemes for over a year was not going to come for free. Pretty sure if that wouldn’t have happened, she’d be kicking off as well

Shes just so far left she can’t see any other way or viewpoint whilst shoving hers down everyone else’s throat.

Reactions: 3
I agree with her that it is a weird mentality. It isn't proportionate or fair when it by design targets lower and middle income people.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.