Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so beggy it’s embarrassing

and the whole “ don’t dm me to tell me you clicked the wrong answer” “don’t explain your answers to me”

it’s social media, of course people are going to. She’s very passive aggressive

Reactions: 12
She was unbearable when I unfollowed a year ago, she seems so much worse now. The duck is wrong with her? A lot of women have been screwed over by men, you would hope that you move on and learn from it. She's made an actual career out of crying over it and having a pop out of people who are in happy, healthy relationships. I agree that some people need advice on relationships and such like but she's completely the wrong person to do it!

Reactions: 5
A89967D0-DDE3-4D4D-9DCA-C71CDEA41687.jpeg

duck you and your family?!

Embarrassing. Why doesn’t she take her own advice and just block him.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 509484
duck you and your family?!

Embarrassing. Why doesn’t she take her own advice and just block him.
He sounds like a proper dick anyway but I don’t know why she thinks it’s ok to dox people? “Oh look how mean he is to me but don’t say anything” knowing it will incite a pile on. She did it to that tiktok person and exposed his mum and his sister to her rabid followers.

She’s going to need a thicker skin if she gets any further with this career she thinks she deserves

Reactions: 6
‘If you’re looking for a polite measured person that ain’t me’ isn’t she nearly 40 and a mother? Embarrassing that she’s bragging about something like that.
She was meant to be a professional woman in her social work career. Imagine her storming into someone house having an argument with hem because she isn’t ‘a polite measured person’. Just shows how having anonymity can change someone. She is trying so hard to be something she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘If you’re looking for a polite measured person that ain’t me’ isn’t she nearly 40 and a mother? Embarrassing that she’s bragging about something like that.
How to get your son bullied at school, by Lalalaletmeexplain. Poor little soul doesn’t stand a chance with her as a mother. Thoughts and prayers to him.

Reactions: 4
How to get your son bullied at school, by Lalalaletmeexplain. Poor little soul doesn’t stand a chance with her as a mother. Thoughts and prayers to him.
I could see him rebelling badly regarding all the stuff she spouts. Imagine him being the worst grey tracksuit drug dealing fuckboy 😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m not single. I put a bleeping SHIFT in being single. Nearly 5 years and during that time found her page via I think Cherry Healey. I just think...why would anyone buy her book?! When I followed her she had a dating life that was one self made disaster after another. No one needs advice from someone like that! I liked the sexual health stuff she used to do though.

I could see him rebelling badly regarding all the stuff she spouts. Imagine him being the worst grey tracksuit drug dealing fuckboy 😂😂😂
Lalalaletmeexplain used to be a drug dealer (she bragged about that in one of her blogs) and like they say, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
If she wrote that 'duck your mum and dad', wouldn't it be on the right hand side not left?
She said herself she had said ‘duck your mum and dad’ and then I presume the messages we can see and that she has likes are the response from the troll also regarding bleeping parents.

At the end of the day why would you want to promote yourself slinging childish insults.

I liked the sexual health stuff she used to do though.
I agree with this. When she does the academic and educational stuff she is engaging. Some of her podcasts are really good like the one on child sexual exploitation and the one regarding consent. The only problem is she isn’t the one making these interesting. She just asks the questions and parrots back statements it is the guests she has on that carry her so I have no idea how she will write a book.

Reactions: 4
Classic marketing con.

Portrayed a saviour complex in one story, became the victim in another, then the heroine when she supposedly calls him out and doxxes him, all carefully orchestrated to sell her book.

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂 does that mean she’s photoshopped that message or has she made up a bogus account to make it look like she’s told him off?

When she put that story on about him and then said don’t give him the attention or msg him.... I mean really? If you didn’t want your cult members to attack him then why upload the story?

what a little liar she is 😑

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂 does that mean she’s photoshopped that message or has she made up a bogus account to make it look like she’s told him off?

When she put that story on about him and then said don’t give him the attention or msg him.... I mean really? If you didn’t want your cult members to attack him then why upload the story?

I assumed it was a screen shot he was threatening to release ? To revel how horrible she is haha. Admittedly I have no idea as I unfollowed some time ago!

Exactly. She’s done that a few times. She leaves enough of their bio details so that her cult can attack them. She says “don’t engage” but her followers know that she really means “attack” 🤣 she’s so transparent 🙄
I assumed it was a screen shot he was threatening to release ? To revel how horrible she is haha. Admittedly I have no idea as I unfollowed some time ago!
I don’t think he cared that much, he even “liked” one of the cult member’s comment on his page.

Reactions: 1
Hi all,

It appears that Layla "lalala letme explain" has gone to the London met police to file a misleading and dishonest report to claim her address is being posted here and her childs safety compromised.

A police officer contacted tattle as apparently they follow up on unsubstantiated reports even without any evidence.

I can see all posts on here regardless of if they are "deleted" or "edited" and can categorically say that this never happened.

What appears to have actually happened is people commented that public documents that the UK government hold and this person has filed compromised their privacy. Tattle has very strict rules with privacy and even if someone has been careless with their own privacy we go above and beyond to protect it. These posts pointing out the carelessness were promptly removed from tattle after we were alerted and were live for a very short period.

I promptly replied to the police officer investigating to explain what actually happened and how strict our rules are; who thanked me and closed the report.

It's disappointing in these tough covid times that an influencer would waste both police time and British tax payers money.

Sadly influencers do lie and mislead over tattle in an attempt to silence people. If there's ever a post that crosses the line in regard to the commentary of a public figure please hit report as we have a strict set of rules that keep out of grey areas. Many influencers do sign up themselves to post terrible things in order to discredit everyone and attempt to shut down their thread.

Apologies for interrupting the conversation, but please be alert and report anything you have concerns with. This happened at the end of last year but there's been some suspect new posters popping up on this thread so wanted to tell everyone what has happened in the past.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
36869543-079D-45A4-9C5A-57CF1A55F8BC.png
II I really struggle with things like this.

I am registered disabled and I have never once thought stupid is an ableist word.

It really detracts from actual language we shouldn’t be using. I can’t imagine being this angry and overly triggered by everything, especially when it’s so trivial.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.