Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 512652II I really struggle with things like this.

I am registered disabled and I have never once thought stupid is an ableist word.

It really detracts from actual language we shouldn’t be using. I can’t imagine being this angry and overly triggered by everything, especially when it’s so trivial.
If you’re triggered by “stupid”, then over time you’ll definitely be triggered by “silly”, as for using “unthinking”... that’s just stupid.

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she actually reported this site to the police 😱 imagine if all the people she publicly shames on her insta stories did the same to her. TFG could report her too for telling people he’s a predator and sharing that info on her private stories. Absolutely shocking behaviour.

she really thinks she’s some kind of god or that everything she says is fact.She’s actually a bully

Reactions: 10
She’s posted “Ask me a question” in her stories. Has anyone asked her a question? You all have 22 hours before that story is no more. Best question and answer wins a gold star ⭐ Ready, Go! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s posted “Ask me a question” in her stories. Has anyone asked her a question? You all have 22 hours before that story is no more. Best question and answer wins a gold star ⭐ Ready, Go! 😅
Oh that’s going to go well

“Hi single mum here, single for a while. Love your stuff. Similar to you really. Struggling with confidence regarding the physical side of relationships - any advice?”

“I AM NOT HERE TO DO YOUR EMOTIONAL LABOUR. YOU LOVE MY STUFF? YOU ‘LOVE’ MY STUFF? YOU WANT TO BURDEN ME WITH YOUR LOVE? YOUR EXPECTATION? YOU THINK THIS IS JUST STUFF? YOU SKET? EDUCATE YOURSELF. DO NOT ENGAGE WITH ME”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh that’s going to go well

“Hi single mum here, single for a while. Love your stuff. Similar to you really. Struggling with confidence regarding the physical side of relationships - any advice?”

“I AM NOT HERE TO DO YOUR EMOTIONAL LABOUR. YOU LOVE MY STUFF? YOU ‘LOVE’ MY STUFF? YOU WANT TO BURDEN ME WITH YOUR LOVE? YOUR EXPECTATION? YOU THINK THIS IS JUST STUFF? YOU SKET? EDUCATE YOURSELF. DO NOT ENGAGE WITH ME”
LMFAOOOOOOOOO 🤣🤣 it’ll be that or sorry I don’t give free advice. Swipe up to join my patron and pay £150 for a 2 minute call

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how she has got time for an ‘ask me anything’ between being a full time mum, Instagram extraordinaire, dating expert, journalist, author, podcaster and habitually offended feminist.

The ‘don’t interact with me unless I say so’ malarkey is so off putting I am surprised she has followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ‘don’t interact with me unless I say so’ malarkey is so off putting I am surprised she has followers.
If they can relate to lala’s past relationships, then they’ll be used to been spoken to like tit. It’s the wounded leading the wounded, and this is why the members of her cult and herself remain single.

LMFAOOOOOOOOO 🤣🤣 it’ll be that or sorry I don’t give free advice. Swipe up to join my patron and pay £150 for a 2 minute call
🤣 She said today that if you want your question answered you have to buy her book 🙄 She also mentioned her son getting ready for secondary school, and I once again said a prayer for that poor soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She contradicts herself constantly. She says that social work is really diverse.. then says when she was a social worker she had about 20 managers and 17 of them were black women. So, not that diverse then.

Reactions: 5
If they can relate to lala’s past relationships, then they’ll be used to been spoken to like tit. It’s the wounded leading the wounded, and this is why the members of her cult and herself remain single.

🤣 She said today that if you want your question answered you have to buy her book 🙄 She also mentioned her son getting ready for secondary school, and I once again said a prayer for that poor soul.
I agree. It’s definitely the wounded leading the wounded. They will remain stuck in that mindset if they continue to blindly follow her advice - at least in regards to relationships

🤣 knew that the asking for money would come with one of the questions. You can join my patreon if you want more advice. No thanks.

Someone just asked lala where she can find a good man, and lala’s reply was “There’s a chapter in my book about that” swipe up! 🤣 beg beg beg beg

what lala really means...

Buy my book NOW and in 10 months time you’ll be able to find out where good men are, but men are trash, so that chapter is pointless, and I’m a walking contradiction who hasn’t found a good man EVER.

• Haha
Someone just asked lala where she can find a good man, and lala’s reply was “There’s a chapter in my book about that” swipe up! 🤣 beg beg beg beg

what lala really means...

Buy my book NOW and in 10 months time you’ll be able to find out where good men are, but men are trash, so that chapter is pointless, and I’m a walking contradiction who hasn’t found a good man EVER.
But where’s her good man 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐?Where’s your stable loving relationship Laura?Or have you made a career on embellishing how you’ve badly you’ve allowed yourself to be treated by men and now you’re backtracking like you know what you’re talking about?

The audacity of asking a question and trying to plug your book for an answer in 10 months time 😭

• Haha
I agree with the posts above but her responses to the Qs she's doing at the moment are actually more humble than normal. Makes you realise how ranty and one-sided she's become.

Reactions: 6
I agree with the posts above but her responses to the Qs she's doing at the moment are actually more humble than normal. Makes you realise how ranty and one-sided she's become.
True, it’s amazing how humble one can seem when it comes to selling a book, reading her OK Magazine article and getting people to subscribe to patreon. Let’s not forget her being called out by the admin here for wasting police time too, because despite what she says, we know she reads this.

Reactions: 9
I think these people would save a ton of energy if they didn’t take offence to the slightest thing. It must be exhausting.
I say this to my teenage daughter daily! I’m a 40yr old leftie but even I think it’s getting too much. Offended on everyone else’s behalf constantly

Reactions: 10
I say this to my teenage daughter daily! I’m a 40yr old leftie but even I think it’s getting too much. Offended on everyone else’s behalf constantly
I’m a tad older than you, a leftie with a teen and I say the same thing too. See also: Jameela Jamil.

I see tonight’s she’s jumped on the RIP DMX bandwagon. Does she know that he has 15 children and went to jail for not paying child support with them? That he cheated on his wife many times, even impregnating some of those women? That he was sent to prison for carjacking? That he pleaded guilty to animal cruelty? Isn’t this the kind of man she hates? I notice she ignored the other death today, I guess that’s because he wasn’t a minority or cool enough.

I see tonight’s she’s jumped on the RIP DMX bandwagon. Does she know that he has 15 children and went to jail for not paying child support with them? That he cheated on his wife many times, even impregnating some of those women? That he was sent to prison for carjacking? That he pleaded guilty to animal cruelty? Isn’t this the kind of man she hates? I notice she ignored the other death today, I guess that’s because he wasn’t a minority or cool enough.
It goes with the massive Labour voting chip on her shoulder. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.