Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have nothing intelligent or enlightening to add, just dropping in to say I'm so glad I found this thread. She always rubbed me up the wrong way for reasons i couldn't articulate (like her last story about the girl being yelled at by bf)

You guys have worded it all so much better than I ever could, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds her a bit disconcerting and very aggressive.

Reactions: 8
I think this thread will grow a lot as her profile increases through her ok column and her book.

Reactions: 5
I think this thread will grow a lot as her profile increases through her ok column and her book.
I’m hoping one of her cult members joins us once the book is out because there is absolutely no way I’m putting coin in her pocket

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t financially support her either. Even if she does only get pennies per sale she’s not getting one of my pennies. I’m sure it’ll be found in charity shops and car boot sales soon enough.

Reactions: 4
I don't want to say this because I've really liked her for such a long time but the truth is that she does seem to have strong narcissistic traits. She thinks her opinions are facts and gets so offended if anyone challenges them.
This is something I agree with. When I started following her, I liked what she was all about but after a time I noticed that she has a lot of anger. Im curious as to who The Fairy Godfather is?

Reactions: 2
This is something I agree with. When I started following her, I liked what she was all about but after a time I noticed that she has a lot of anger. Im curious as to who The Fairy Godfather is?

He’s a fella who offers fuckboy advice for dating. It’s very much reality based - men are like this and here is what you should look out for. He focuses on online dating rather than just random rants about men like Laura does.
I’ve followed him for sometime - his advice & rules of engagement definitely helped me filter out some wronguns

Supposedly above, she’s claimed that he was inappropriate with a woman and sent her flowers, I’m unsure where the inappropriateness comes from that she claims

He’s a fella who offers fuckboy advice for dating. It’s very much reality based - men are like this and here is what you should look out for. He focuses on online dating rather than just random rants about men like Laura does.
I’ve followed him for sometime - his advice & rules of engagement definitely helped me filter out some wronguns

Supposedly above, she’s claimed that he was inappropriate with a woman and sent her flowers, I’m unsure where the inappropriateness comes from that she claims
Ooh that sounds good, I need the advice to be honest, I seem to attract fuckboys lol. That's awful spreading rumours like that. If it is that bad then you'd think the woman would have done something. sounds a bit vindictive of Laura from what I'm reading in this thread.

I find this embarrassing. Stating that people dislike influencers because of sexism. Very lazy thought. People dislike them because it's insidious and most are pretty shady with declaring things. It's an industry that rightfully people are very skeptical of - it's based on telling people to buy something that they got for free. It's pretending to be honest but as people are paid to promote these items it definitely isn't an honest and impartial review. Kinda wild she says it's sexism. It's nothing to do with women making money it's because the industry is rotten inside out.

Screenshot_20210330-174147_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I find this embarrassing. Stating that people dislike influencers because of sexism. Very lazy thought. People dislike them because it's insidious and most are pretty shady with declaring things. It's an industry that rightfully people are very skeptical of - it's based on telling people to buy something that they got for free. It's pretending to be honest but as people are paid to promote these items it definitely isn't an honest and impartial review. Kinda wild she says it's sexism. It's nothing to do with women making money it's because the industry is rotten inside out.

View attachment 506208
What a wild thing to say 🥴🥴it’s not sexism - it’s the complete sense of entitlement that I owe them engagement and money for me. I don’t trust any of them (maybe Alex Light) when it comes to ads and loathe the whole preachy “I need to pay my bills” line that most of them peddle.

Let’s be clear - it’s not a business, you’re writing a few captions on already created memes and using your patreon cult members for book material.

Reality Check needed - why not ask - why do you feel that way?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a wild thing to say 🥴🥴it’s not sexism - it’s the complete sense of entitlement that I owe them engagement and money for me. I don’t trust any of them (maybe Alex Light) when it comes to ads and loathe the whole preachy “I need to pay my bills” line that most of them peddle.

Let’s be clear - it’s not a business, you’re writing a few captions on already created memes and using your patreon cult members for book material.

Reality Check needed - why not ask - why do you feel that way?
You nailed it. She’s trying to turn influencer dislike into a sexism issue, much like how she tried to twist the Piers Morgan thing into a political issue. This girl has some serious chips on her shoulder.

I dislike influencers because they are beggy twats 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her dismissive post about the trans/rape thing really didnt sit well with me. She absolutely cannot cope with being questioned.

Reactions: 9
The trans/rape thing baffled me also. She said that you don’t have to disclose that you were previously a man/woman (whichever is relevant) if you have had a full reassignment. Personally I would want to know and I think it should be known before you engage in a relationship so that the person has a choice whether they want to carry on with the relationship or not. The way she responds to people who question her is a disgrace. I think she’s on the one to end up like that DYCYAF 😑

As for her being an influencer?! What?! She’s not an influencer in the slightest. All she does is tag others in her story, repost memes and put a caption and basically shouts at anyone who doesn’t agree with her. It is NOT sexism in the slightest. I don’t even know how she’s come to that conclusion

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The trans/rape thing baffled me also. She said that you don’t have to disclose that you were previously a man/woman (whichever is relevant) if you have had a full reassignment. Personally I would want to know and I think it should be known before you engage in a relationship so that the person has a choice whether they want to carry on with the relationship or not. The way she responds to people who question her is a disgrace. I think she’s on the one to end up like that DYCYAF 😑

As for her being an influencer?! What?! She’s not an influencer in the slightest. All she does is tag others in her story, repost memes and put a caption and basically shouts at anyone who doesn’t agree with her. It is NOT sexism in the slightest. I don’t even know how she’s come to that conclusion
I agree. This is also my problem with a lot of feminist accounts (and Lala is increasingly positioning herself in this area). I agree with the principles completely but they seem to go so far down their tunnel that they are so totally woke about it they can't take any form of questioning or polite criticism at all.

I think she should have explained how it isnt rape by deception, seeing as its witholding information that prevents informed consent. Too busy being woke though. Shes so argumentative, and doesnt allow any discussion.

Lala believes that informed consent only works when it goes against us women. She hates men so much that she forgets to see the bigger picture.

One minute she’s talking about sexual abuse in schools. The next, how preorders of her book are really important. Her message is totally self serving.

Reactions: 7
Galentines day special to hit your friend over the head with if they choose to spend it with a crappy man 🤔 so in her view that would basically be any man who breathes. Shes so beggy too!

719ACD90-17C7-47E8-B98D-FC479C88B317.jpeg

• Sick
Galentines day special to hit your friend over the head with if they choose to spend it with a crappy man 🤔 so in her view that would basically be any man who breathes. Shes so beggy too!

View attachment 508906
Can anyone in the industry confirm why? Will she only get one print run if uptake is low. A year before release still baffles me, it’s not even written.

Can anyone in the industry confirm why? Will she only get one print run if uptake is low. A year before release still baffles me, it’s not even written.
You would have thought she might have found this out before posting about it since she is asking people for their money 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.