Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4CC8A7A4-32B4-410C-9D7F-1A232C205619.jpeg

Not even her Instagram followers are preordering the book 😂

Like hell she has just coincidentally discovered you can preorder the book from Waterstones. And of course a swipe up link 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooops. Maybe stop being so aggressive to your followers then love, you can’t bully people into ordering your rip off book.
Absolutely nobody–

Lala’s Book–

Chapter 1 - Regurgitated dating advice
Chapter 2 - Copy and paste parts of Chidera’s book
Chapter 3 - Copy and paste her disastrous dating escapades
Chapter 4 - More begging, this time for a 5 star review

Somebody–

I want a refund

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely nobody–

Lala’s Book–

Chapter 1 - Regurgitated dating advice
Chapter 2 - Copy and paste parts of Chidera’s book
Chapter 3 - Copy and paste her disastrous dating escapades
Chapter 4 - More begging, this time for a 5 star review

Somebody–

I want a refund
I wonder if Chidera is going to come for her as hard as she did Florence?

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha the saltiness is unreal 🤣
I’m not being funny we are hopefully just coming out of the backend of a pandemic. Maybe people are waiting till they are more financially stable before splashing what little cash they have on a book that has not even been wrote yet 😂 no one has begged her to do a book so why are her and her minions trying to guilt trip people into buying it. Stick to the Instagram lives and polls if it’s that much trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha the saltiness is unreal 🤣
was just about to comment on this 🤣 what a load of bullshit. Maybe people don’t want the book. They are not obliged to buy it. Especially not a year before hand because I know I certainly wouldn’t. The entitlement from these so called ‘influencers’ is unreal

Also the girl who put this is lala paying her to go this hard on her behalf? Doubt it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I think she's deluded about how people actually interact with social media. For most people, her page is pure entertainment, nothing more. She chooses to make content, why should she be paid for it?

I think she's deluded about how people actually interact with social media. For most people, her page is pure entertainment, nothing more. She chooses to make content, why should she be paid for it?
Totally agree. I actually think her ‘the world owes me a favour’ attitude towards her book is going to lose her followers...

Also it doesn’t come out until next year - I’d never preorder that far in advance, even if I wanted it. What if I move and forget???

She‘d be better off waiting until pre-Christmas pressie buying and plug it then. Whinging about it ain’t gonna make me buy it hun x

Reactions: 6
I’m actually embarrassed for you Xtina_s.

Imagine having the audacity to try and berate people for not investing in a book they never asked for or wanted and tried to make out that posting poll topics that aren’t even created by her is hard manual labour 😂😂

Laura’s even lucky I click on her stories since she cashes in my engagement. I don’t owe her anything and maybe she needs a reality check that noooo oneeee wants a regurgitated dating bible.

I hope that was worth licking the absolute back of her hole for 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t even know what her USP is for the book. What else has she got to say that she hasn’t already put out in her overly wordy captions. Which are all essentially the same anyway.

Reactions: 4
Imagine a full year of her begging and bullying her followers to buy her book 🤮 I’ll be purchasing her book, just so that I can leave an honest and frank review, with credit to those who’ve done it before her, and a picture showing her book in the bin. 🗑

• Haha
Because remember she quit her job as a social worker to do this as she was just so in demand as a sex and relationship ‘expert’ 😂 I mean it’s good she is no longer a social worker because she has an awful attitude and is so rude. Maybe she will need to have a rethink if she can’t bully get people to buy her book 🤔

Because remember she quit her job as a social worker to do this as she was just so in demand as a sex and relationship ‘expert’ 😂 I mean it’s good she is no longer a social worker because she has an awful attitude and is so rude. Maybe she will need to have a rethink if she can’t bully get people to buy her book 🤔
I genuinely feel worried for how she treated vulnerable people when she was assigned to them. Can you imagine how rude and dismissive she was to them? I wonder if she threw witch fits about being asked to do her job and how they shouldn’t demand her time

Imagine her being your counsellor. She’s so bleeping judgemental. Her philosophies are limited to ‘avoid duck boys’ and ‘duck the tories’.

I have a feeling she is going to sabotage this for herself, with her arrogant and defensive attitude, before she has even finished writing the book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.