LakeBuenaVisitors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maria has a new bestie helper on stream, an overweight girl named Kristina. Where does she get all of these sidekicks from? and what happened to the last one? I think she goes through them until they say something she doesn't like, and out they go!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Maria has a new bestie helper on stream, an overweight girl named Kristina. Where does she get all of these sidekicks from? and what happened to the last one? I think she goes through them until they say something she doesn't like, and out they go!
Kristen(?) is part of that merry bunch of idiots called the Kingdom Krew. Unfortunately, they have been around for a while.

She has burned more bridges and has to move on to a new victim? Maria better use caution, she's going to run out of girls to use soon.

Reactions: 4
Wow they out of business? No real vids in 7 months and last live was almost 2 weeks ago. Views are dying off too. Did her face melt off finally?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Maria posted this on their IG yesterday:

Wondering where we’ve been?! It's been crazy few weeks...from getting walking pneumonia to the Last Frontier- #alaska ! Yes, we went on our originally planned honeymoon we never got to go on over 6 years ago! There's going to be lots of amazing vlogs (make sure you are subscribed to the link in bio to our channels), as well as reels and posts here. But as I upload these photos, it reminds me how much went into this trip. For those of you that don't know, I have a chronic condition called spinabifida; you would never guess looking at me I'm missing parts of my spine, organs and more. And I thought an extreme trip like this for someone like me might never be possible. You might not also realize in 7 years we’ve only been to #disneyworld and Disneyland as a vacation. With the help of @magicalvacationplanner have been planning this for so long, and it took so much work and it was well worth it! We had the PERFECT Alaska trip, and I MEAN PERFECT (other than the weeks of bronchitis/pneumonia lol- but hey if you are gonna be sick what a place to go)! We will share much more with you so you can plan your vacation if you ever want to do this which I highly recommend. But looking at these photos again you'd never guess walking pneumonia, a backpack of meds everywhere I went, supplies and more. I think sometimes we forget on social media we don't show the hardships. It's been a crazy month, but a reminder to never give up on a dream. It took 6 years of planning but we finally made it to the top of a glacier! Feel free to leave your stories below of your dream vacation!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Maria posted this on their IG yesterday:

I think sometimes we forget on social media we don't show the hardships.
Oh yeah, Maria, you're very brave to mention how you got a little bit sick (but not sick enough to even disrupt your vacation) on social media. You're so genuine and definitely not a phony who's just cultivating an image.

I dare you to share a makeup-free selfie.

• Haha
Oh yeah, Maria, you're very brave to mention how you got a little bit sick (but not sick enough to even disrupt your vacation) on social media. You're so genuine and definitely not a phony who's just cultivating an image.

I dare you to share a makeup-free selfie.
No makeup you say?

Mariamakeup.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it odd that Maria can sit through an entire Fantasmic show without shitting herself but needs DAS to cut out wait times?

Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 4.07.20 PM.png

If anyone wants to see something so cringe that your eyes may roll back inside of your head, check out Maria's Saturday night stream. During fireworks, she was literally STALKING Cinderella behind the castle. The Cast Member had to tell her to back off at one point. She orders that Christina chick to film her while she tries to get next to Cinderella for the perfect shot to "go viral". But that's not all. She was literally "SOBBING" so hard that someone had to ask if she was ok. I put sobbing in quotes because nothing is genuine with her on camera. Then the other princesses came out and eventually got on the Carousel. Her behavior was embarrassing. She claimed she had a really bad day and I was expecting her to say something about her family health issues. Nope. I guess she got some "mean" messages about her character interactions on social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If anyone wants to see something so cringe that your eyes may roll back inside of your head, check out Maria's Saturday night stream. During fireworks, she was literally STALKING Cinderella behind the castle. The Cast Member had to tell her to back off at one point. She orders that Christina chick to film her while she tries to get next to Cinderella for the perfect shot to "go viral". But that's not all. She was literally "SOBBING" so hard that someone had to ask if she was ok. I put sobbing in quotes because nothing is genuine with her on camera. Then the other princesses came out and eventually got on the Carousel. Her behavior was embarrassing. She claimed she had a really bad day and I was expecting her to say something about her family health issues. Nope. I guess she got some "mean" messages about her character interactions on social media.
I'm always super mean about this Maria and you guys hate me for it but you for once I'm going to stick with Maria on that Saturday stream. If you actually watch it, she stays super far from Cinderella, doesn't go near her. I was PRAYING she would go near so I could run here and witch. The cast member told every person that was going near Cinderella including parents, children, not to go near her and they still did EXCEPT Maria. Trust me I prayed for a moment I could just ream her out for some tit. She never said catch a viral moment - I was also hoping I could find her saying that to ream her out. No, Maria was genuinely excited in a really meaningful way where for the first time she couldn't even speak (THANK bleeping GOD). Also you are leaving out something major she got tit for her character interaction supporting Live Action Ariel when no other vlogger would touch that subject. She had people writing the n word on her page which is why she was sad. For once I felt bad for her, and pretty impressed she stuck to her guns and covered the subject of Ariel and didn't take down her post or videos. I never come to Maria's defense cause I loathe her, but I have to say this weekend, Maria made me actually like her. Only for the weekend, I still hope she kicks it next week lol. So nah bruh, this was the one stream I actually could watch and was actually good. It was crappy starting Sunday Funday again lol. But good for Maria for covering Ariel when no one else would. The crazy witch really does love those bleeping characters. And as someone that's mixed race, I'm shocked the vloggers and livestreams steered clear. Really dissapointed. Anyone else notice magically Ariel didn't exist in the vlogging and livestream world lol. Her own friends didn't even hang out with her and went to Magic Kingdom to cover white Ariel.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm always super mean about this Maria and you guys hate me for it but you for once I'm going to stick with Maria on that Saturday stream. If you actually watch it, she stays super far from Cinderella, doesn't go near her. I was PRAYING she would go near so I could run here and witch. The cast member told every person that was going near Cinderella including parents, children, not to go near her and they still did EXCEPT Maria. Trust me I prayed for a moment I could just ream her out for some tit. She never said catch a viral moment - I was also hoping I could find her saying that to ream her out. No, Maria was genuinely excited in a really meaningful way where for the first time she couldn't even speak (THANK bleeping GOD). Also you are leaving out something major she got tit for her character interaction supporting Live Action Ariel when no other vlogger would touch that subject. She had people writing the n word on her page which is why she was sad. For once I felt bad for her, and pretty impressed she stuck to her guns and covered the subject of Ariel and didn't take down her post or videos. I never come to Maria's defense cause I loathe her, but I have to say this weekend, Maria made me actually like her. Only for the weekend, I still hope she kicks it next week lol. So nah bruh, this was the one stream I actually could watch and was actually good. It was crappy starting Sunday Funday again lol. But good for Maria for covering Ariel when no one else would. The crazy witch really does love those bleeping characters. And as someone that's mixed race, I'm shocked the vloggers and livestreams steered clear. Really dissapointed. Anyone else notice magically Ariel didn't exist in the vlogging and livestream world lol. Her own friends didn't even hang out with her and went to Magic Kingdom to cover white Ariel.
She doesn't say to "go viral", but that is always the intent with Maria. She always talks about how all of her videos and vlogs supposedly "go viral". That's whay I quoted that. She followed Cinderella's every move. I saw lots of coverage of live action Ariel when I searched for it earlier, so I didn't realize it was such a brave move on her part, just trying to be first to get views. She did voice support of BLM during the pandemic and she may be a lot of things, but racist isn't one of them. So the mean comments were directed at Ariel and not her? That's not how she described it, but we all know how far she stretches the truth. Well, I will give her a slight pass if they were pressuring her to take the vlog down. That's just ridiculous. I didn't see any of that nonsense.

For those not wanting to pick through a two and a half hour livestream, where does she follow Cinderella? I tried finding it and saw all the other characters (Ariel and Jasmine), but no Cinderella.

For those not wanting to pick through a two and a half hour livestream, where does she follow Cinderella? I tried finding it and saw all the other characters (Ariel and Jasmine), but no Cinderella.
It's during the fireworks.