Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic, but her flat is a new build at central London - I keep having the location deleted so I cannot write it down. It is not at a great location, as there are council flats nearby. I had also realised from her videos that they were on a bad floor, facing the railway, so nothing exclusive.

I always thought, if she is able to spend so much per month on luxury items, and portray her family as multi-millionaires... surely she could afford a place at Knightsbridge/Belgravia... So, ‘Persian Princess’, what are you doing living in an average flat when you come from a so-called ‘Dynasty’?

She is the visual interpretation of nouveau riche. Very middle class, new money, trying too hard to shove it in everyone’s face. I went to a boarding school in Scotland (Gordonstoun), and I had many Persian friends there. My friendship circle always kept our wealth quiet. When you come from money, you don’t brag about it, simple. I have a friend who’s fathers £50M super-yacht is named after her. Now, if this were to be Lielie, the whole world would know about it. But, as it will never be her (as her family do not come from that kind of money), I can only imagine what she would have done.

I am also quite sceptical about how she has not achieved much in life, and yet her Mother does not push her to work. An old money family, or any decent family, tends to invest in their children’s education, so that they can get somewhere in life and withhold the family dynasty. This is yet another example of her family’s working class backgrounds (not that there is anything wrong with being working class). Trust me, no millionaire parent is okay with giving their 24 something year old an allowance (especially one that she portrays) for such a long time. My father (who is a Barrister and a QC) who probably has an earning that puts him in the 1% will even find me spending up to £5K a month crazy. He would never allow such a thing. I have never ever seen a successful family who have been so comfortable with financing their daughter who does not do anything but shop, make YouTube videos and blog (of course, if it is true that her designer items are non-authentic, then that explains it).

There are many things she does that exposes her background. It is quite embarrassing watching her at times. She is either portraying a fake lifestyle, or is the daughter of a multi-millionaire. I suppose we all know which...

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Interesting, looks like a case of the soniaxfyza syndrome but instead it’s lailli who is checking in on her sister’s behaviour or influencing her to be more arrogant. Keep that leash tight lailli, heaven forbid Alizey wins more fans than you.

Reactions: 6
Off topic, but her flat is a new build at central London - I keep having the location deleted so I cannot write it down. It is not at a great location, as there are council flats nearby. I had also realised from her videos that they were on a bad floor, facing the railway, so nothing exclusive.

I always thought, if she is able to spend so much per month on luxury items, and portray her family as multi-millionaires... surely she could afford a place at Knightsbridge/Belgravia... So, ‘Persian Princess’, what are you doing living in an average flat when you come from a so-called ‘Dynasty’?

She is the visual interpretation of nouveau riche. Very middle class, new money, trying too hard to shove it in everyone’s face. I went to a boarding school in Scotland (Gordonstoun), and I had many Persian friends there. My friendship circle always kept our wealth quiet. When you come from money, you don’t brag about it, simple. I have a friend who’s fathers £50M super-yacht is named after her. Now, if this were to be Lielie, the whole world would know about it. But, as it will never be her (as her family do not come from that kind of money), I can only imagine what she would have done.

I am also quite sceptical about how she has not achieved much in life, and yet her Mother does not push her to work. An old money family, or any decent family, tends to invest in their children’s education, so that they can get somewhere in life and withhold the family dynasty. This is yet another example of her family’s working class backgrounds (not that there is anything wrong with being working class). Trust me, no millionaire parent is okay with giving their 24 something year old an allowance (especially one that she portrays) for such a long time. My father (who is a Barrister and a QC) who probably has an earning that puts him in the 1% will even find me spending up to £5K a month crazy. He would never allow such a thing. I have never ever seen a successful family who have been so comfortable with financing their daughter who does not do anything but shop, make YouTube videos and blog (of course, if it is true that her designer items are non-authentic, then that explains it).

There are many things she does that exposes her background. It is quite embarrassing watching her at times. She is either portraying a fake lifestyle, or is the daughter of a multi-millionaire. I suppose we all know which...
This is such a good assessment! I couldn’t agree more. Her parents are very cavalier about her lack of ambition. She discards all her business ventures or puts them on the back burner in favor of her luxury shopping. This is why I’m inclined to believe she’s a personal shopper or luxury reseller. People with a lot of money with nice tit don’t say things like “gucci is too accessible now so we don’t buy it”.

Her surroundings don’t match her purchases or the lifestyle she tries to portray. I’m not a damn “heiress” but we have actual built in closets and floors without exposed grout lol. I also have furniture and a real desk, not a basic table from ikea. It’s also not lost on me that Lielie invests $0 into her brand petite. I have many friends starting their businesses from the ground up and have to model their own items, and do their own product demos and i respect it 100%. But she’s allegedly an heiress and look how sloppy her brand is???? she’s the only model. the pics are iphone 8 quality. the website is the free theme you get from shopify. she couldn’t even buy a 25KD one from theme forest. i can’t understand this. there’s loads of beautiful girls from all over the world in Dubai, she could do the most. but she treats her business like it’s a bootstrap operation, which again, i respect it and support small businesses as much as i can, but she’s dropping thousands a week on bags. why not drop that on petite? i hope she reads this and follows my advice lol

Reactions: 11
This is such a good assessment! I couldn’t agree more. Her parents are very cavalier about her lack of ambition. She discards all her business ventures or puts them on the back burner in favor of her luxury shopping. This is why I’m inclined to believe she’s a personal shopper or luxury reseller. People with a lot of money with nice tit don’t say things like “gucci is too accessible now so we don’t buy it”.

Her surroundings don’t match her purchases or the lifestyle she tries to portray. I’m not a damn “heiress” but we have actual built in closets and floors without exposed grout lol. I also have furniture and a real desk, not a basic table from ikea. It’s also not lost on me that Lielie invests $0 into her brand petite. I have many friends starting their businesses from the ground up and have to model their own items, and do their own product demos and i respect it 100%. But she’s allegedly an heiress and look how sloppy her brand is???? she’s the only model. the pics are iphone 8 quality. the website is the free theme you get from shopify. she couldn’t even buy a 25KD one from theme forest. i can’t understand this. there’s loads of beautiful girls from all over the world in Dubai, she could do the most. but she treats her business like it’s a bootstrap operation, which again, i respect it and support small businesses as much as i can, but she’s dropping thousands a week on bags. why not drop that on petite? i hope she reads this and follows my advice lol
look at her LinkedIn, you’ll see what she does for a living. Having seen it, would say you’re correct.

Reactions: 5
look at her LinkedIn, you’ll see what she does for a living. Having seen it, would say you’re correct.
Yes it sounds like Alizey wrote it for her.. too much work and effort for Lailli, also with Chanel clamping down on resellers, let’s see how it goes for her and availability of hot items in general ...she does a lot less unboxing hauls than she used to..is she finally content with her collection and minimising on the spending or is she buying on order of somebody? I’d like to think she is a p shopper but she has a lot of things in her collection from past..so are funds genuinely rolling in just not for Alizey??🤨 or is Alizey humble/wise with her money?

Yes it sounds like Alizey wrote it for her.. too much work and effort for Lailli, also with Chanel clamping down on resellers, let’s see how it goes for her and availability of hot items in general ...she does a lot less unboxing hauls than she used to..is she finally content with her collection and minimising on the spending or is she buying on order of somebody? I’d like to think she is a p shopper but she has a lot of things in her collection from past..so are funds genuinely rolling in just not for Alizey??🤨 or is Alizey humble/wise with her money?
When you live at home with your parents it’s easier to spend any money coming in on luxury items lol i speak from experience 😂 i’m sure in the last decade of doing odd jobs she’s scraped together enough money to buy some real items. sponsorships nowadays pay well, especially with brands like farfetched, and shoptagger. i don’t doubt she has some real items but i don’t think they’re many. also if she buys leather fakes they prob last a long time.

Reactions: 9
She just couldn’t leave them lips and lashes alone..back to the bolt ons, slowly but surely. Also has Alizey abandoned her channel? She is filming with lailli these days but tumbleweed elsewhere.

Reactions: 2
are her and Anncy still friends ? i remember Anncy distanced herself from her friends and got close to Lailli

Her filming background is pitiful. She should at least make her lies believable, all those hauls and no real walk in wardrobe (or standard wardrobe). Who even films from the corner of the bed? That just screams cheap!

She gives herself away so easily, I do think she doesn't care. She knows everyone knows shes fake and is trying to upload any old crap for enough views to make money. Alizey's was boring as she tried too hard but Alizey is genuinely fashionable, she has nicd style and in the snippets we see of her in lailli's vlogs she always describes items really well and not as if memorised like Lailli. Alizey, although no doubt is equally awful, she has good style, clearly more intelligent and with pretty much no work or effort gets invited to more launches etc than Lailli, who blatantly begs it.

Reactions: 8
Y'all, I keep going back to GG but it's always down

Anyways, I talked on GG about Lailli's anxiety and how there's a 50/50 on believing her or not, because on one side, Lailli likes the idea of victimizing herself so people gass her up, but on the other hand, her anxiety might be real with all the lies she has said, I mean, she's pretty deluded so maybe that has caused anxiety

Idk, I'm no doctor so I can't take this subject so lightly, but that's just my two cents on the topic

Reactions: 3
Is it just me, or is the youtube luxury community dying? Nobody ever posts anything worth watching anymore because either their hauls are like, two earrings and a pair of shoes, or it's 'fake'/personal shopper things. I wanna see some real deal shopping of authentic items, like exotic bags, high jewelry, etc. but all that content seems to be on instagram only, which is understandable as they don't want to get robbed/doxxed/etc but also a shame you can't see that type of true luxury content on youtube. I think the only person who does content like that is Jamie Xie but she's so monotone that it's actually boring watching her even if the items she's showing are interesting.

Reactions: 16
Is it just me, or is the youtube luxury community dying? Nobody ever posts anything worth watching anymore because either their hauls are like, two earrings and a pair of shoes, or it's 'fake'/personal shopper things. I wanna see some real deal shopping of authentic items, like exotic bags, high jewelry, etc. but all that content seems to be on instagram only, which is understandable as they don't want to get robbed/doxxed/etc but also a shame you can't see that type of true luxury content on youtube. I think the only person who does content like that is Jamie Xie but she's so monotone that it's actually boring watching her even if the items she's showing are interesting.
Omg right Jaime is so fashionable and the stuff she buys is so nice but like she’s really boring to watch and sometimes she just buys the same thing in like 50 colours. Need to find a good lux youtuber

Omg right Jaime is so fashionable and the stuff she buys is so nice but like she’s really boring to watch and sometimes she just buys the same thing in like 50 colours. Need to find a good lux youtuber
I agree. The fb Lux community is lovely! There are some great uk groups who don’t influence as such but are full of people who live ‘luxury’ but real lives. Most of us are doctors, bankers, lawyers or entrepreneurs etc. The only thing I use fb for is Lux community chat. I find Instagram is saturated with people who stunt for the gram rather than have a passion for Lux fashion.

I agree. The fb Lux community is lovely! There are some great uk groups who don’t influence as such but are full of people who live ‘luxury’ but real lives. Most of us are doctors, bankers, lawyers or entrepreneurs etc. The only thing I use fb for is Lux community chat. I find Instagram is saturated with people who stunt for the gram rather than have a passion for Lux fashion.
Definitely agree, Instagram is full of people who show off the most popular pieces rather than actual style.

Reactions: 4
Definitely agree, Instagram is full of people who show off the most popular pieces rather than actual style.

I do watch a few luxury channels i like Emma Anders the most . She buys a lot of high end but doesn't but it in your face like these two fakes.

Reactions: 3
What’s the name of the group? I’d be interested in this, sick of the Instagram fakeness

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.