Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we really meant to believe laili earns over 150K a year yet lives in her childhood bedroom full of ikea furniture? 🤣 (I added up the $$$ from her YouTube video titles eg 20k luxury haul from the last 12 months)
You might find lailli actually uses a lot of clickbait - the same thing she complains about in the beginning of her recent video. Saw this comment on GG and have to agree..
As for earning 150k a year, have you missed the 1M monthly maintenance she gets..guess she can’t count either.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These girls look sooo much older than they are. Early 30's imo. What irks me is that she, lielie, pretends to be a fashionita but only wears jeans and plain tshirts/tank tops. You couldnt go to her for new trends or outfit inspo. The shoes in multiple colour just screens sales assistant to me.

Reactions: 8
These girls look sooo much older than they are. Early 30's imo. What irks me is that she, lielie, pretends to be a fashionita but only wears jeans and plain tshirts/tank tops. You couldnt go to her for new trends or outfit inspo. The shoes in multiple colour just screens sales assistant to me.
This is the irony of it all. No style, definitely no style inspiration for petite girls and makes luxury look cheap and tacky..she has invested in more Hermes in her latest video today.. where does this girl get off thinking she is actually worthy of carrying one given her dress sense and lack of style? As for the funds to invest in one or many...can’t be all hers either..doesn’t look the part for it..neither do her family.

Reactions: 4
She can put a $1 million clickbait title in her yt vlogs for all I care but I can’t get the image of her real bedroom out of my head 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If lailli bought all the Birkins and kellys of every colour...what would she be left to haul then? Her life would be so empty...quite sad that she is proud of doing such vids to make her appear wealthy right now when most YTubers have moved on from it...she doesn’t do the vlogs of her actually visiting the boutique or making the purchase which then makes it even more shady

She comes across as such an unhappy individual. She literally has nothing going on for her than making videos about shopping. Perhaps getting a facial. It's quite sad to witness.

I know it's lockdown but this has been her ongoing issue. Arrogance and her desire to come across as a heiress has held her back from pursuing anything that would actually bring her true fulfillment in her life. Not exactly selling herself well as good housewife material either, and it’s not just the inability to use a dishwasher but no successful man wants a woman like that raising their kids. What's she gonna teach them? Lol

Reactions: 13
She comes across as such an unhappy individual. She literally has nothing going on for her than making videos about shopping. Perhaps getting a facial. It's quite sad to witness.

I know it's lockdown but this has been her ongoing issue. Arrogance and her desire to come across as a heiress has held her back from pursuing anything that would actually bring her true fulfillment in her life. Not exactly selling herself well as good housewife material either, and it’s not just the inability to use a dishwasher but no successful man wants a woman like that raising their kids. What's she gonna teach them? Lol
Every time I think of the ‘mirza dynasty’ and that she and alizey can’t fly together I erupt with laughter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They don’t fly together because lailli has nowhere to go other than the places she has lived at and India which she once vlogged about (again linked to her family/background). Her other vids abroad are all courtesy of Alizey. For someone who is supposedly wealthy (irrespective of covid), she doesn’t seem to vlog abroad. Also wouldn’t you expect a glimpse of trips/honeymoon with her so called “husband”? Don’t follow her on insta but is it the same there? Or is she staging photos in Dubai and claiming they’re somewhere else??

They don’t fly together because lailli has nowhere to go other than the places she has lived at and India which she once vlogged about (again linked to her family/background). Her other vids abroad are all courtesy of Alizey. For someone who is supposedly wealthy (irrespective of covid), she doesn’t seem to vlog abroad. Also wouldn’t you expect a glimpse of trips/honeymoon with her so called “husband”? Don’t follow her on insta but is it the same there? Or is she staging photos in Dubai and claiming they’re somewhere else??
her insta is outfit photos..

Reactions: 1
View attachment 359934

posted the last three pictures, her whole page is like that, also had to crop file too large
The least she could have done was pick better locations? Maybe go to a hotel rather than your same headboard that features in your every video. Not even going to look at the grouting on the floor tiles and I’m guessing that’s somewhere just inches away from her home. Guess she doesn’t take inspiration from the other influencers who actually do make an effort, even if they’re fake backdrops . Seriously gives away the “fake rich” vibe. She has been doing this for time, should have improved by now.

Reactions: 5
This is true but if Lailli buys it and her mum returns it and vice versa, would people clock on? Especially if its done in multiple stores/online in UK and Dubai?
You can also rent designer items and clothing which is only something I found out from GG! Apparently its huge in Dubai and someone posted screenshots of Alizey following one of the instagram accounts which had clothes/bags for hire. It could explain why we never see the items again after a few months.
Maybe she is a personal shopper. She buys these sought after pieces for clients, showcases these 'hauls' on her channel and then sends the pieces of to her clients? This way she builds up some credibility with brands (they don't need to know she is a personal shopper). Also she often buys items that are too big (saying she likes the oversized look!) but these may actually be for clients who are a bigger clothes size! Just a thought 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I didn’t know there were marriage rumours, is the person she dated before? I stopped watched her a while back, her poor attitude, arrogance and lack of genuineness/kindness/ positivity/ generally being a nice person turned me off

Reactions: 5
She used to refer to her last boyfriend as “husband”.. if she was genuinely married she’d be with him or mention it in every video but she doesn’t.
As for personal shopping- lately I’ve been trying to shop for shoes and they are always sold out on all the luxury online stores despite being current season. The only place I can find items I’m trying to get hold of without luck are specifically personal shopper sites. I’ve always noticed that lailli has a lot of these sought out “sold out”, hard to find items. I can’t imagine they are as easily available in Dubai than in Europe given the volume of genuinely wealthy customers.. but it is highly annoying that items are probably bought by these shoppers as soon as they are out due to networking with SAs, and then they are resold at a higher price. The thing about lailli is she tends to style herself with the same select few items from her “collection” over and over again..surely you would mix it up if your wardrobe is huge.

Reactions: 3
In her last vid she's really trying to convince us that all her bags are real. "you'll be hearing from my lawyer" to Hermes Dubai's head of communications LOL like they care about her business or are watching the video. If something truly happened, calling them out is the quickest way to get blacklisted a la Charles Gross. Not that Lailli cares since she's buying 99% fakes anyways. Hermes has so many wealthier, actually VIP customers to sell to in Dubai. There's no way she actually bought 6+ Kellys or Birkins in less than half a year. Pretty sure Hermes has buying limits and she's not a VIP so they wouldn't offer that many bags to her. She rarely "buys" anything other the well known bags or stuff like Oran sandals. Compare that to someone like Jaime Xie, a billionaire's daughter who gets invited to Hermes events, is given gifts, can film in store, is offered multiple Birkins at once, etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iri6kKOzzV8

Reactions: 7
Maybe she is a personal shopper. She buys these sought after pieces for clients, showcases these 'hauls' on her channel and then sends the pieces of to her clients? This way she builds up some credibility with brands (they don't need to know she is a personal shopper). Also she often buys items that are too big (saying she likes the oversized look!) but these may actually be for clients who are a bigger clothes size! Just a thought 🤷‍♀️
I’m starting to think this myself, most haul items are never worn or seen again, like she did buy a lot a dior Jordan in men’s......and her Dior Jordan sneakers have never been seen again

Agreed with the above! Lailli 100% matches the signs of fake rich including being interested in certain brands only to validate her fake wealth status to others. Jaime does hauls on different brands other than Hermes. Other signs- trying to one up other people whether fake rich or not. I don’t see many influencers suddenly just discovering Hermes and using it for clout. Also her accommodation does not look as exquisite as the car she is driving (and renting). In all honesty genuinely wealthy folks won’t even have time to do poxy unboxing hauls in detail on YouTube. You’ll see Jamie’s vids ( not sure why she does them) are a bit dry but she doesn’t come across as pretentious or annoying.

I’m starting to think this myself, most haul items are never worn or seen again, like she did buy a lot a dior Jordan in men’s......and her Dior Jordan sneakers have never been seen again
Yes..(sigh) she could have said she had bought them for her bf but she didn’t, only time I recall her buying something for someone ( other than pet pooch) was her mother. She bought her a purple small Chanel classic flap in caviar, yeah she said they share wardrobes, but lately a similar purple Chanel classic flap appeared in a recent vid and it was not caviar finish. I genuinely had thought that she replaced it with a replica. If you share then why buy the same bag in the same colour? Also the one that appeared recently was lambskin which she says she doesn’t like.🤦🏽‍♀️

C831A02E-10D4-470C-A537-8CB4B5235D99.png
42D04457-7D51-42D9-BA66-A6ACDAEEDA10.jpeg
3F490055-8B85-494D-A8F0-E8ACE0BD2364.jpeg
I
I had to backtrack to own my own BS, ok they might both be caviar, but do these look different to you? Both look medium, my champagne gold never looks so yellow gold irrespective of different lighting.

Last edited:
In case anyone is too shy to comment, let me help you out with my concerns..for you to verify..the bag is indeed a small ( it’s just that it looked big as she is petite), the last pic looks like some filter has been applied so more vibrant, top one in natural light, but the hardware looks too silvery and I’m not sure about the purple shade, the true representation is the second (taken at the boutique), so do we think she still a) owns authentic but filters to her own disadvantage, b) personal shops.. if the latter then she is holding on to client items a very long time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.