Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6A750344-FB82-46F5-8EB7-2DA6244DD639.jpeg
She has never been to Iran. Her own mother said she hasn’t either in that meet my mom vlog. The depths some people will go is crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their moms clinic is there cuz the rent is cheaper, older buildings and housing. Their home is in Al Barsha 1.

View attachment 345977 For those not familiar with Dubai 🤣🤣🤣
It is definitely not an affluent area to live in. I visit Dubai every year and don’t pass through that area unless it’s for mall of the emirates..however Dubai mall suffices so generally there is no need to venture out. What gets me is that in her videos she always goes to Chanel or wherever in the Dubai mall? What’s wrong with the luxury shops in mall of the emirates? It’s quite pretty. Is she trying to portray that she could possibly not be local to that mall but to downtown instead because it is the most affluent? I wouldn’t put it past her...(sigh)

Reactions: 5
It is definitely not an affluent area to live in. I visit Dubai every year and don’t pass through that area unless it’s for mall of the emirates..however Dubai mall suffices so generally there is no need to venture out. What gets me is that in her videos she always goes to Chanel or wherever in the Dubai mall? What’s wrong with the luxury shops in mall of the emirates? It’s quite pretty. Is she trying to portray that she could possibly not be local to that mall but to downtown instead because it is the most affluent? I wouldn’t put it past her...(sigh)
gonna be honest, I prefer MOE to Dubai mall anyway. Dubai mall is just toooo big, and MOE is cuter and has a lot of the same shops.

also MOE is closer to Laili, but she’ll never tell us that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s not known for being wealthy or exclusive. They live in a villa compound with private entrances to each home but shared pool and gym. Notice she never films herself arriving home or walking through her house “it’s private”.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s not known for being wealthy or exclusive. They live in a villa compound with private entrances to each home but shared pool and gym. Notice she never films herself arriving home or walking through her house “it’s private”.
To be fair I wouldn't film myself arriving home either at least, openly showing the surrounding area of where i live to strangers would make me uncomfortable.

Her approach to YouTubing seems very amateurish which is sad as she has been around for a while.. also blatantly trying to seem more superior than Anncy who despite all this has her own podcast and her own place?! Yes you can afford to move out if you stop throwing away money on cheap tat that you can’t sell in the luxury resale market! I don’t believe for a second that she could have sold a Chanel dupe for slightly under the retail price on Depop as opposed to selling on VC where your stuff will undergo authentication

For those not familiar with Dubai or khaliji countries it’s hard to explain but it’s ridiculously easy to know where someone lives and even the car they drive. For instance I’d just have to mention “oh that one “Iranian” girl who’s mom owns that clinic biolight” and my friend knows where she lives. I don’t recommend lying Dubai is too small. On GG they had an interesting theory on her depop she doesn’t actually sell every item she merely marks it as sold to seem legit.

Reactions: 10
I have viewed her Depop for more than a good few months now... she hasn’t “sold” more than 23 items to date.. and no new items added in this timeframe either. She had been online but no changes.The GG theory seems logical. Another one of her bright money making schemes which has been somewhat abandoned.

5D91E38E-3BC8-42CC-BF31-CCE5A0DAD1B8.jpeg

So lailli went on an anti vax Twitter rant. It isn’t surprising because of the group she hangs around summer bujasim is also anti vax, her mother is Iranian so wonder why she hasn’t caught on
that lialli isn’t Iranian . But her own mother does own (50%) of an esthetics clinic. If lailli were mature she could have said she would like to see more clinical trials done on the vaccine 😩 if she’s worried about putting poison in her body why implants and filler?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 347788
So lailli went on an anti vax Twitter rant. It isn’t surprising because of the group she hangs around summer bujasim is also anti vax, her mother is Iranian so wonder why she hasn’t caught on
that lialli isn’t Iranian . But her own mother does own (50%) of an esthetics clinic. If lailli were mature she could have said she would like too more trials done on the vaccine 😩 s
exactly I'd like more trials done on that too, but me taking a vaccine that has no detailed history listing potential side effects etc.. no mam

Reactions: 1
If she meets a better Persian friend who is a vaxxer... she’ll probably switch sides..at the end of the day she is trying to draw attention because in reality she is probably far away from being invited to get offered the vaccine yet unless she is a senior or vulnerable.
In general do you know if anti vaxxers get Botox? I wonder what the justification would be..

• Haha
Buyers can leave feedback/reviews on Depop and she has 4 reviews. She only made 4 sales when she’s got 50 items marked as sold. Her stuff is very expensive so must buyers would leave a feedback. The GG theory seems to be true.
lailli.png
lailli..png

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have close up pics of her wrist stack? I’m trying to find some but can’t (for obvious reasons 🙃) lol

Does anyone have close up pics of her wrist stack? I’m trying to find some but can’t (for obvious reasons 🙃) lol
You will only get a closeup if your screen shot a video, she never unboxed the diamond ones only the other ones, the diamond ones appeared overnight and she never mentioned them, never pictured them for obvious reasons

Reactions: 5
I did notice with my beady eyes in the recent video extra care was taken not to expose the watch in close detail when getting that facial they were trying to promote

View attachment 347788
that lialli isn’t Iranian . But her own mother does own (50%) of an esthetics clinic. If lailli were mature she could have said she would like to see more clinical trials done on the vaccine 😩 if she’s worried about putting poison in her body why implants and filler?
Such a hypocrite. Will never get vaccine but injects God-knows-what to her face on a constant basis in order to look botched (reminds me of kat von d being anti-vax but gets loads of tattoos). I bet she wouldn't even be able to correctly pronounce any of the ingredients in botox/fillers. Spreading awareness with no facts...hmmm sure lielie. This is also the same person that would have voted for Trump if she were an American because of tax cuts for the rich etc. BTW this girl was either at home or at the mall pre-covid, she has nothing going for her, so yes please stay at home and remain the loser that you are

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It hasn’t been mentioned here but lialli unfollowed her former friend fidan and her “husband”. In GG they said that fidan deleted all her pics off social media a while ago but has been posting views from a London apartment that is oddly similar to where lialli’s “husband” lives. That’s messy 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
as a emarati local, i could confirm that a lot of girls i know who are pretty well off buy from personal shoppers. for instance they would buy one actual herme slipper/ a cartier bracelet and the rest would a first copy fake, and i’m guessing that’s what she does. And it’s really common in dubai to rent expensive cars for cheap if you make a good deal with the renter, example; a range rover for a month would be 1,300 if you find a good renter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.