Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hate to say it but the manolos in that champagne colours are bomb. i'm wondering if she gives us a close look to dispel the idea that she buys fakes

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s been known for renting cars and acting like their hers. Like the giant Mercedes 4x4 she pretended was gifted to her. The interior of the RR changes often and when asked to do a new car vlog she declined as ā€œtackyā€.

The odd ā€œmarried private womanā€ charade doesnā€™t make sense. I never bought her excuse of being separated from her ā€œhusbandā€ during a pandemic because she wanted to be ugly at home. The new UK lockdown gave her an excuse as to why she hasnā€™t been to London to see her ā€œhusbandā€. Thereā€™s speculation she may have a sugar daddy at this point but still a lot of her stuff is fake or rented.

she mentioned something about being relieved that the ā€œbumpsā€ were finally gone from her lip filler but I know that usually a sign of a bad injector.. and not the filler migrating. Did she get botched in her moms own clinic?

Reactions: 6
hate to say it but the manolos in that champagne colours are bomb.
:love: I really liked the khaki pair too. I have to say, she's annoying af, but she looks good at the mo. I liked how she styled the red pair in the cut away video.

To me she seems less aggy/snide in this video as well. Maybe she is coming out on the good side of a breakup?

Reactions: 2
When I watch, I rarely pay attention to what she says because it can put me off, but some of the items she shows do end up on my wish list (whether she rents them or not)- Iā€™ve already been shopping around for those champagne manolos:love:
Notice how she mentions wearing them in detail ( is that to shut down any personal shopper rumours or just buying pre loved I wonder)...and if she does have a suger daddy, then more decent hauls please. For someone whose style I donā€™t rate too highly, she does have my ideal bags and accessories unfortunately....

Reactions: 1
When I watch, I rarely pay attention to what she says because it can put me off, but some of the items she shows do end up on my wish list (whether she rents them or not)- Iā€™ve already been shopping around for those champagne manolos:love:
Notice how she mentions wearing them in detail ( is that to shut down any personal shopper rumours or just buying pre loved I wonder)...and if she does have a suger daddy, then more decent hauls please. For someone whose style I donā€™t rate too highly, she does have my ideal bags and accessories unfortunately....
agreed shows the one pair of shoes i didn't like were the yellow amina muaddis. On vestiaire collective some of these shoes new and/or with box are so much cheaper then store bought

Iā€™ve bought and sold/ selling on VC, commission can be quite high so better to check prices as some of the Chanel for example is cheaper in the boutique IF you can find it there. I bought some brand new amina muaddis for 32usd more than what theyā€™re going for now on MyTheresa... but yes Iā€™m watching some gianvitto rossiā€™ that are going quite cheap

She went and bought 4 ( I think, cant remember exactly) in one go even though she has never bought the brand before is so odd! Im convinced she's a personal shopping (maybe Far East clients) or grade AAA fakes. The excessive hermes is just not plausible. She says she loves shopping but we RARELY see these items again and when we do it seems to be so obviously staged. Her youtube income must allow how to buy some real for herself and she mixes in with the fakes or mixes in with th items she has bought for others. The overwearing of van cleef is tack AF. Anyways where are Alizey's stuff?

Reactions: 4
Her jewellery collection baffled me, why she didnā€™t do a video (unless I missed it) of the diamond van cleef and Cartier bracelets, know I know why, the van cleef is a knock off, look at the gaps between the clovers and edge
if she didn't spend money on fakes she could get real pieces - less of them, but they'd actually be worth something. I'm wondering if this girl is in debt or has any savings

Reactions: 8
if she didn't spend money on fakes she could get real pieces - less of them, but they'd actually be worth something. I'm wondering if this girl is in debt or has any savings
She doesnā€™t strike me as the type to be smart with her Ā£Ā£, she and her sister scream nouveau/faux riche. She should follow in her motherā€™s footsteps and go the entrepreneurial route. In Dubai they sell vca, Cartier knockoffs made from real gold. So sometimes itā€™s hard to tell, but I have seen that bracelet with my own eyes in a vc boutique, lailis is a fakešŸ¤¢ quite embarrassing tbh.

1D0A7986-53BF-4CC1-AF11-C9ECF5DF1CF6.jpeg
Lailis ā€œBirkinā€ doesnā€™t even have any clous at the bottom šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

30B6B4A3-2D65-426A-AB7F-3D2B470841A3.jpeg
Didnt know leather on Kellyā€™s could fade šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£look at how tit the quality that leather is omg (Alizey)

• Haha
Her jewellery collection baffled me, why she didnā€™t do a video (unless I missed it) of the diamond van cleef and Cartier bracelets, know I know why, the van cleef is a knock off, look at the gaps between the clovers and edge
I was thinking a lot of her jewelry like her handbags are fake šŸ¤£ she filmed a Chanel vip experience where she looked at but didnā€™t buy. And she said she had to take her and alizeyā€™s van cleef bracelets in for sizing and she briefly showed the bracelets in a velvet holder but no box. She didnā€™t film in the store for the supposed sizing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ red flag.

I did see some feet in her ā€œ what I wore this weekā€ vid but I read that counterfeit ones can have them too. I do think some of her Chanel mini flaps are legit as I had to go through Chanelā€™s head office to get me one that she has, however, the price difference between Chanel and Hermes are pretty significant. Iā€™m baffled by how she suddenly became sooo rich overnight to do so many Hermes hauls this year.... yet no new Chanel hauls since their price increase! It wouldnā€™t surprise me that the Hermes are fake and she is portraying that suddenly she is too good to buy ā€œbasicā€ Chanel, when in fact she probably doesnā€™t want to pay the new additional cost

Reactions: 7
I have mutual friends with these girls and itā€™s all a facade. They are normal sort of middle class girls and living the life of anybody who owns a beauty salon I suppose.

I donā€™t know what Lailli is doing but surely Dubai is a small place, who would be so shameless to create countless videos of fakes and post on YouTube?

she clearly doesnā€™t own all these clothes as she just constantly wears the same grey hoodies, white vest and baggy jumper combos with leather leggings lol... and what is the point anyways, she never leaves her house apart from togo to dubai mall.

itā€™s hard to believe Lailli has any sort of thriving business, she was even crying after attending university for a couple of days how could she cope with anything more strenuous? Running a business is much harder! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have mutual friends with these girls and itā€™s all a facade. They are normal sort of middle class girls and living the life of anybody who owns a beauty salon I suppose.

I donā€™t know what Lailli is doing but surely Dubai is a small place, who would be so shameless to create countless videos of fakes and post on YouTube?

she clearly doesnā€™t own all these clothes as she just constantly wears the same grey hoodies, white vest and baggy jumper combos with leather leggings lol... and what is the point anyways, she never leaves her house apart from togo to dubai mall.

itā€™s hard to believe Lailli has any sort of thriving business, she was even crying after attending university for a couple of days how could she cope with anything more strenuous? Running a business is much harder! Haha
And the same dusty Chanel espadrilles for 5 years running

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yeah I'm in uni taking 2x much courses as north americains do (approx.7/semester vs 14/s) and I can't imagine how one can't handle that but a business is nbd

Reactions: 1
AE9E5FE9-94E0-4EF0-A8A7-069C0B6C29D7.jpeg

Lialli took down her last yt video pretty fast because she forgot to edit out the end...and the real reason she wonā€™t do a ā€œhouse tourā€ šŸ¤­ all credits to GG. Iā€™m honestly so embarrassed for her. She stages half her bedroom to film her ā€œluxury haulsā€...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 345180
Lialli took down her last yt video pretty fast because she forgot to edit out the end...and the real reason she wonā€™t do a ā€œhouse tourā€ šŸ¤­ all credits to GG. Iā€™m honestly so embarrassed for her. She stages half her bedroom to film her ā€œluxury haulsā€...
basically just like Anncyā€™s bedsit. They have more in common than we are led to believe, only that Anncy doesnā€™t need to lie about it, which I respect.

Reactions: 15
8B6D0B8D-88D1-40D9-927E-0DB13095E0CB.jpeg
076FC191-54AC-4E8D-9786-B78CBB525364.jpeg
C846883C-BFA2-482A-9B7C-C284C5643434.jpeg
Sheā€™s almost as big a try hard as Sonia and Faeza Ali. Itā€™s the google translate Farsi for me šŸ¤£ queen of fakes and rental cars šŸ¤­ credits to lipstickalley and GG
45554609-D4BE-413A-8F75-A139CD9AA70B.jpeg
Why is lialliā€™s Persian grandma wearing salwar khameez?? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 345192View attachment 345193View attachment 345194 Sheā€™s almost as big a try hard as Sonia and Faeza Ali. Itā€™s the google translate Farsi for me šŸ¤£ queen of fakes and rental cars šŸ¤­ credits to lipstickalley and GG
View attachment 345197 Why is lialliā€™s Persian grandma wearing salwar khameez?? šŸ¤”

Ofc she picked masshad šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m not even irani but I know she did that bc no one would suspect her. Her mum looks as Pakistani as they come. Also her bedroom wtaf? How old is she? And sheā€™s sleeping in a dump like that. Maid or no maid, at least sort the place out urself goddamnšŸ˜‚šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.