Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the fakes thing legit or just assumption based on the volume of hauls? I watched her for a long time and noticed the level of spending sky rocketed but just assumed it was because some sort of allowance has been unlocked by her family for reaching a certain age - i would be so shocked if her stuff is fake when she’s on Dior and chanels VIP list (so she claims, to have the early and exclusive access) and all of the shopping vlogs of her buying van cleef and Cartier jewellery in store
I feel so duped ha

Is the fakes thing legit or just assumption based on the volume of hauls? I watched her for a long time and noticed the level of spending sky rocketed but just assumed it was because some sort of allowance has been unlocked by her family for reaching a certain age - i would be so shocked if her stuff is fake when she’s on Dior and chanels VIP list (so she claims, to have the early and exclusive access) and all of the shopping vlogs of her buying van cleef and Cartier jewellery in store
I feel so duped ha
look at the post I posted on page 11 of the Chanel trainers, she definitely buys fakes

Reactions: 1
As an avid Chanel small classic and mini rectangular fan, I am noticing as of late some of the bags are making second and third appearances due to the style haul vids, does this mean they are keepers and not destined to be returned?
Wish some of the vid titles weren’t over exaggerated..especially the monthly maintenance ones, I’m pretty sure A list Hollywood don’t spend that much monthly and good/reputable Botox and fillers should last more than a month.

Reactions: 2
As an avid Chanel small classic and mini rectangular fan, I am noticing as of late some of the bags are making second and third appearances due to the style haul vids, does this mean they are keepers and not destined to be returned?
Wish some of the vid titles weren’t over exaggerated..especially the monthly maintenance ones, I’m pretty sure A list Hollywood don’t spend that much monthly and good/reputable Botox and fillers should last more than a month.
I don’t watch her enough to notice if she makes regular appearances of her bags, but I neverrrrr see her Chanel mini Pearl bag, and if I had that bag, I’d be getting it out at every occasion 😂

also good fillers should last longer than a month definitely.

Reactions: 3
Yes that pearl flap bag is one of the more expensive ones.. if it doesn’t make another appearance then I will assume the obvious..I did notice it was in one other video other than the unboxing but that was at least a year ago!! The tweed houndstooth one is MIA too.

Yes that pearl flap bag is one of the more expensive ones.. if it doesn’t make another appearance then I will assume the obvious..I did notice it was in one other video other than the unboxing but that was at least a year ago!! The tweed houndstooth one is MIA too.
Yeah it’s quite classic of her. Shows it once and it’s rare for us to see again. Plus no closet tour 🥴 fishy

Reactions: 5
Believe me I can do without a full closet tour as I do think it is a bit of a fashion faux pas for petites ( including myself) to be wearing oversized ( including menswear which she does) a lot of the time, so guess you’re not missing much..as I’ve read here, just seems pretty basic..but as for a vid on bag collection or best and worst bags etc like some of the other YouTubers...I’m convinced we may not see one ever..
you might see the small Dior book tote often as that is an “influencer gift”.

Oh no... so she posted another beauty vid just now...introducing peeps to a laser product that has been around since 2013 ( I’ve had it for a couple of years now)... worst part is she said she doesn’t get on with the dyson airwrap yet she is holding it in her hand raving about it.. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Not hating just feeling embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do not buy the Tria Laser Hair removal device stay away from it please! I bought it two years ago as I had some thick facial hairs my skin broke out so badly cystic acne everywhere for weeks! Every time I used the device on my face I would broke out everywhere it’s a crap product from China. Waste of money. Soprano laser is the best for asian skin tones not IPL laser devices that’s only effective on caucasian and scandinavian skin tone. Can’t believe Laili is advertising this crap laser product when her mom owns a clinic and most likely perform laser hair removal treatments on clients with devices that are 100 times more powerful and effective than what Laili is advertising on that video. Stupid girl will advertise every thing that is sent to her for free

Soprano is less painful too. My experience with tria is that it only worked in some areas..but not all.. I don’t think it would work on the darker skin tones shown on the box at all..
Yes you’d think she’d advertise for her mum more but I guess everyone has a “price”..Also tired of seeing that LED mask as she’s reviewed it in several videos already. Subscribers must get bored

Ok so she had her fillers dissolved.. looks better, natural but wonder for how long before wanting them back in to keep up with the Joneses.

I can't tell if she looks better with her lips being dissolved. She looks like she has no top lip now but she looks significantly less fake :unsure:

She looks so much better without her lip filler, but I reckon she will get them filled again in a matter of weeks/months

look at the post I posted on page 11 of the Chanel trainers, she definitely buys fakes
All alizeys stuff is very obviously fake. As laili does YouTube she can probably afford the a grade dupes but alizey seems to not work so she’s having to buy the very cheap fakes.

I’m 100% sure she’s broken up with her man. Because I actually saw him a couple of months ago outside this bar/lounge place at night with a bunch of guys and he was hugging a girl. You guys can do what you want with that information. I actually feel bad for her.

I’m 100% sure she’s broken up with her man. Because I actually saw him a couple of months ago outside this bar/lounge place at night with a bunch of guys and he was hugging a girl. You guys can do what you want with that information. I actually feel bad for her.
Of course she has. She hasn't been back to the UK in months and he was the only reason she was there. Alizey also moved out of her apartment in Feb. Lailli said they were "redecorating" but they haven't been back since. No need if they dont have men or jobs 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.