Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True.. the UK is probably not the place to visit with different restrictions in different places, however, London is ok, the luxury boutiques are open and the privileged are certainly out and about..a lot of other youtubers have certainly been shopping too. I suppose they have better weather. It will be interesting to see IF they return and the frequency of visits. It feels like it won’t be the same as before, the man probably has something to do with it as you say but new bag hauls seem to be non existent lately!

I don’t watch her enough to notice if she makes regular appearances of her bags, but I neverrrrr see her Chanel mini Pearl bag, and if I had that bag, I’d be getting it out at every occasion 😂

also good fillers should last longer than a month definitely.
is that the one covered in pearls on black material? i think she sold that

Watch out for the tweed houndstooth one.. another highly sought after mini flap. Also never uses the other small classic flaps she’s reviewed except for the black and the beige one that Alizey borrows.

In her latest youtube video she is driving a Rolls Royce is that a rental car or does she drive in it regularly?

I don’t think the RR is rented I think it’s borrowed from a friend or they actually bought. Because I highly doubt she’d pay over £300 a day for several months. Also her mum owning biolite is true but not completely in the sense that in the uae you need to have an Emirati local as your ‘guarantor’ (?) otherwise you can’t run the business without them. They also own a part of the business and most paper work has to include them in it.

Reactions: 2
Hiiii. I have been on this thread for a while now and I decided to make an account. I'm an iranian living in Iran and I can tell just by looking at her that there is no way she could be Iranian. To europeans and americans We might look similar to other ethnicities but tell you what even though we have different skin and hair colors we can always tell when someone is iranian just by looking at them once.
As for the dynasty stunt, there is no way that someone in this day and age could claim that they are from the Zand dynasty. That is simply impossible to determine. There are only some people from the Pahlavi dynasty which was overthrown about 40 years ago and none of them would live somewhere as close as dubai since there is a chance they might get arrested by the current government as the shah took a very large amount of money and some national treasuries when he was fleeing the country. So no real Pahlavi in their right mind would think of staying so close to Iran for such a long time.
I actually did not know that lielie had claimed to be persian. I only got curious to google her name because her behaviour seemed very strange to me. I could not even pick up on all the fake stuff but everything she said screamed "not rich" to me.
I am not an "heiress" in any way but I went to a private school where I was classmates with some really rich people and what I witnessed was that usually the ones who did not have the most money were the most adamant about letting everyone know about their wealth. I had a friend who basically lived in a castle and I had no idea she was that rich until I had actually got invited to her house.
So she is not persian nor is she rich and you really need no documented proof for that. you can tell just by watching a couple of her videos because this girl gives herself away as soon as she opens her mouth lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
and......the fillers are back.. although she might have you believe it’s just over lining.
She mentions in her new vid that she has achieved a wall of Chanel classic flaps in all colours- I beg to differ. You will never see that wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
and......the fillers are back.. although she might have you believe it’s just over lining.
She mentions in her new vid that she has achieved a wall of Chanel classic flaps in all colours- I beg to differ. You will never see that wall.
Is the hermes bag she showed real? I can't point out the little details that tell whether a bag is authentic or not but the shape of her bags always look weird to me. This one too it looks kinda slimpsy

I cannot say as I’m not familiar with Hermes ( Chanel more my cup of tea), however I don’t think she styles them well at all, with her choice of twilly or outfit. Don’t really see all the hype around having a whole closet full of them unless you have the wealth to suit.. if you did you wouldn’t be shy about a closet tour or glimpse..
everybody can take a picture of just one bag at a time, it doesn’t necessarily have to be yours!!!

Reactions: 2
Wow I don't like her but she looks so much better with the fillers dissolved!

Reactions: 9
I saw that too hope she’s not pulling a Soniaxfyza with the fake giveaways and fake accounts. But that account just looks so sus generic elderly looking woman with barely any posts.

Lialli seems to be getting birkin bags in all colors of the rainbow. I was wondering if she was doing personal shopping by bringing designer goods from the UK to Dubai for reselling but I don’t think the clients would accept her unboxing and wearing their items and Hermès hates that. She either has a sugar daddy or is in some money laundering.
Her bags are fake! No one is able to shop so many bags in Hermes every month and in every bloody colour, they’re often not available plus you often have to be on a waiting list! Plus Hermes had a rule that you could purchase their bags only twice a year or something like that, they wouldn’t let anyone keep buying bags monthly like socks!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.