Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, I'm so naive, I thought her bags were real, and that maybe she had scored herself a sugar daddy. But sugar daddy or not, she has spent a fortune in the last year.
yeah good dupes are still expensive af though

Reactions: 3
tbf I believe in the theory that all she shows in her hauls are fakes. Cos there's no way she buys authentically and then she returns back everything. No serious luxurious would allow that. Hermes would've black listed her already

Reactions: 5
tbf I believe in the theory that all she shows in her hauls are fakes. Cos there's no way she buys authentically and then she returns back everything. No serious luxurious would allow that. Hermes would've black listed her already
They are fake. I’m not taking credit for this (someone posted it on guru gossip before) but Laili showed some chanel sneakers on her channel, and the shoes she showed, and the ones on the Chanel site are different - look at the dots on the sneakers she showed and the ones on the site, the amount doesn’t match up

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They are fake. I’m not taking credit for this (someone posted it on guru gossip before) but Laili showed some chanel sneakers on her channel, and the shoes she showed, and the ones on the Chanel site are different - look at the dots on the sneakers she showed and the ones on the site, the amount doesn’t match up

The pink is off too.

Reactions: 7
Lailli has basic fast fashion pieces, so nothing special to show plus she is lazy AF (though she'll argue it's for PRIVACY reasons).

8DC7451A-59C7-417D-A8FD-E7799E0F43E7.jpeg
7E3A792D-2CF4-4371-AE35-BCE57F23C3A0.jpeg
I’m not here to knock her business venture but I feel like this is harmful especially to her young audience.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Is this girl really a daft Trump supporter? She's literally re-tweeting Trump's posts. She's not even American nor does she actually understand anything about American politics considering she's an uneducated lowlife. Does she really think she seems more rich by showing everyone she's conservative and republican? Literally don't know who she is trying to impress. Everyone can easily google her and find out she's a fake anyways.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is this girl really a daft Trump supporter? She's literally re-tweeting Trump's posts. She's not even American nor does she actually understand anything about American politics considering she's an uneducated lowlife. Does she really think she seems more rich by showing everyone she's conservative and republican? Literally don't know who she is trying to impress. Everyone can easily google her and find out she's a fake anyways.
She thinks she's part of the rich and elite who will be affected by Bidens tax increase when in actuality she isnt even middle class, nvm upper class. Also, she's most likely just doing this for some sort of attention and backlash seeing as she's irrelevant now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg how edited is her waist? She talks so much about not being basic but literally launced basic loungewear boohoo style. Not very luxe at all! Ans her comments, she thinks shes being funny but her young impressionable following might follow suit.

Her fakes are good, grade A quality but she lets herself down by a) never wearing anything but basic topshop jeans and white t shirt b) not doing a wardrobe pic (let alone vid) and c) over explaining details, as if she read them and memorised.

Imagine being so 'rich' and not being able to afford a basic tripod for filming! Also can see her basic af house in the reflection, anyone know what area in dubai she lives?

And who is her audience? What is the purpose of her channel? She's not really luxe ( Tamara, Maria, In the Frow, Fleur like) as she makes out, no idea where she's going with her channel. She has no brand partnerships, doesn't travel or visit new places or go anywhere.

I need to score some of these fakes lol, anyone know of any good sites?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.