Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Are we really meant to believe laili earns over 150K a year yet lives in her childhood bedroom full of ikea furniture? 🤣 (I added up the $$$ from her YouTube video titles eg 20k luxury haul from the last 12 months)
You might find lailli actually uses a lot of clickbait - the same thing she complains about in the beginning of her recent video. Saw this comment on GG and have to agree..
As for earning 150k a year, have you missed the 1M monthly maintenance she gets..guess she can’t count either.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

xforeverlove21

c81bccfa562aab0cbef34f4135d57579.jpeg

Like BITCH how you claiming your Indian now when you flat out said that
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 6.23.38 AM.png

That ain't India

Neither is that

now shes posting pictures with kellys and birkins omg hahahahahahahahah
This bish is so dumb too I called her out for recently saying stuff like "This is my first Birkin" or "One day I'LL HAVE a Birkin" so what were the ones you showed us when you were 15? Fakes?

Also she blocked me on Instagram after seeing that comment LMAO

Also can someone get me more receipts about LieLie lying about how she's not Indian and fully Persian...

• Haha

rihstan90

Yes it sounds like Alizey wrote it for her.. too much work and effort for Lailli, also with Chanel clamping down on resellers, let’s see how it goes for her and availability of hot items in general ...she does a lot less unboxing hauls than she used to..is she finally content with her collection and minimising on the spending or is she buying on order of somebody? I’d like to think she is a p shopper but she has a lot of things in her collection from past..so are funds genuinely rolling in just not for Alizey??🤨 or is Alizey humble/wise with her money?
When you live at home with your parents it’s easier to spend any money coming in on luxury items lol i speak from experience 😂 i’m sure in the last decade of doing odd jobs she’s scraped together enough money to buy some real items. sponsorships nowadays pay well, especially with brands like farfetched, and shoptagger. i don’t doubt she has some real items but i don’t think they’re many. also if she buys leather fakes they prob last a long time.

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
She also said why doesn't Barbie do "Middle Eastern" barbies to represent her for her bday cake.. but she's not even Middle Eastern!! She doesnt mention it as much but she's still going with that sad sad lie 😂

• Haha

Nono al

I have mutual friends with these girls and it’s all a facade. They are normal sort of middle class girls and living the life of anybody who owns a beauty salon I suppose.

I don’t know what Lailli is doing but surely Dubai is a small place, who would be so shameless to create countless videos of fakes and post on YouTube?

she clearly doesn’t own all these clothes as she just constantly wears the same grey hoodies, white vest and baggy jumper combos with leather leggings lol... and what is the point anyways, she never leaves her house apart from togo to dubai mall.

it’s hard to believe Lailli has any sort of thriving business, she was even crying after attending university for a couple of days how could she cope with anything more strenuous? Running a business is much harder! Haha
And the same dusty Chanel espadrilles for 5 years running

• Haha

Sanj9595

I only recently started watching her and I was a bit skeptic of her lifestyle and upbringing she portray. I decided I wanted to find out more about her and came across this thread. Lol I will never look at her the same way again, in fact I unsubscribed from her YouTube because this thread only supported my gut instinct.
I can tell her accent is fake. Even when her mother speak you can tell she’s a British Pakistani. My neighbour was Pakistani, born and bread in England and his family has very similar accents. Having been around many Pakistani’s and also Iranian's, I can tell a mile off that her mother is not Persian!
I also found it strange that her mother brought her a G Wagon and was no where to be seen on that video. Maybe her mother’s guilty conscious kicked in and didn’t want to be associated with that?! If
I brought my child that, I would want to see their reaction when they see it :/
She did a closet tour and she could only show part of the closet 😄I also found that strange. Her closet seem to consist of a shelf which looks like an IKEA Kallax unit.
I also came across her depop site and it seems everything she flaunt in her unboxing end up there?!? When she says she brought that piece because she always wanted it.
I wonder if she changed her name to Laili because maybe people took the piss out of her original name because it might sound like Shanene?!
My speculations maybe far from the truth but this is what I gathered watching her videos after discovering her 2 weeks ago through Anccy.
I can’t believe her mum goes along with this bs.

Rosslyn

you should! I imagine yours will be much more interesting than mine. One of my friends did it and she even found some relatives that’s living in America and visited them.
On 23andMe they have DNA relatives or something and I actually have a connection to someone with the name Mirza. But this is like 0.20%. Also I have 3.2% ancestry from Northern India and Pakistan so what you said about Mirzas being Indian/ Pakistani make sense.
I bet for these two it’s something similar and they found that as an excuse to call themselves Persian. They’re pathetic!
I think I will, because I also have Spanish ancestry (as pretty much all Mexicans do) and there's a province in Spain that is called like my last name, so that's interesting

Yup, Lailli and Alizey's paternal grandmother wrote a book about their Iranian relative that settled in Bangalore and how he was the one who started with the breeding of the horses, I actually think is quite interesting how Lailli thinks she can get away with her iM pErSiAn lie considering her grandmother publicly said in a interview that they don't know if they still have relatives in Iran

People in GG have talked about how the Mirzas' trip to India wasn't nice because they might have some bad blood with their dad's family and Lailli's lies might be the reason

xforeverlove21

omg im shook
It all finally makes sense why we never see any of the stuff again and why she dresses so plainly when out and about. I knew someone in her close circle had to be a personal shopper but it makes even more sense she and Alizey are and work for this brand called Miss à La Mode. When I went on Miss à La Mode's Instagram I only saw bags. Looking more into the company I learned that they source jewellery, shoes and clothing for clients. Then reading all the brands that the company sources and seeing LieLie flex that and only those brands. It makes sense.

There are no more hauls because maybe she got fired after they found out what she does.

JP143

Has anyone noticed Aleem has liked her last few posts? Hasn't he also just come back from dubai too? Hmm

• Haha
  • Wow

xforeverlove21

I remember someone called out Alizey's Chanel flap from there LA video

Her new story 🤥🤥

She took my advice.

Is she finally doing a closet tour?

LMAOOOOOOO so she posted a video the very next day my video went up with a luxury haul (after months of being MIA). Then right after did a Q&A with Mona to say that she is not a personal shopper. Then she said she's going to do a Chanel haul. Right after that she's doing some video showing all her bags.

ALL this over a video with BARELY 6k views (and at the time it was much less). Imagine what she'd do over a video posted by Spill or a blog from Exposing SMG.

I also want to see how she gonna defend my part 2 especially with the rental receipts. For all we know she could've found a rental company that had the bags she flexed and using those now. I wouldn't put it past her.

Featuring the fake :rolleyes:

Why is she suddenly wearing designer stuff in her stories

Last edited:
  • Haha

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 6.33.59 PM.png

Capture-d-e-cran-2020-03-13-a-21-28-39.png

Also I may be tripping but her MOP and her black Alhambra charms look like they are two different sizes which they shouldn't be because the vintage Alhambra bracelet is one size and the same size for all despite the color

LMAO someone called out her exact fake trainers

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 6.37.10 PM.png

Capture-d-e-cran-2020-05-09-a-12-36-16.png

3 holes on the bottom row just like LieLii's version

LMAO so I was sus about the size of both clovers so what I did was re-scaled the image using an online feature
z43ElpW.png

Than I took screenshots of both respective cloves with the same scaled image and removed the backgrounds/extracted the clovers only

Than with that (btw this is all scaled and the same size and I never re-sized the images)
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.02.56 PM.png

I flipped the white one (btw MOP got removed so it's just the gold casing around it) so both are facing the same direction
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.08.02 PM.png

Than I super-imposed them
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.08.16 PM.png

So you can see the MOP clover is indeed larger than the black clover

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.07.44 PM.png

I lined it up more accurately now and black one is much smaller

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.19.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.19.43 PM.png

Chain links also look different

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.22.32 PM.png

Spacing in every loop and the shape of the loop is clearly different

When two authentic bracelets are worn side by side you can clearly see how the clovers are identical in size

c287e7790f6ebebc4aa16106467578a3.jpg

A young Alizey was featured in this http://thefiercediaries.com/2011/10/anna-dello-russo-symphony/

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.27.33 PM.png

Saanieh LMAO

Last edited:
  • Haha

Azuki

LMAOOO I just saw it and she said "pics that didn't make the feed" like bish you just took those pictures awhile back and posting it now just how you did with the Ferrari
also that picture with the dog and cat in black and white chanel blazer she already posted i assume she deleted it

now shes posting pictures with kellys and birkins omg hahahahahahahahah

and now she all of sudden is indian iranian lolololol im dyyyyyyyyying

• Haha

thepinky

Speaking of taking legal action, what happened to the drama between Lailli and the H head of communications? She said she'd do a video about it but never spoke of it again. And speaking of H, MALM (or rather her friend) must be trying to do damage control and claiming Lailli doesn't work for them, because H LOATHES resellers. If they find out MALM is a reseller/personal shopper/anything along those lines, she gets blacklisted from buying bags. Forever. I'm not sure how exactly blacklisting works, but I BELIEVE she won't be able to buy most H products anymore which of course includes their bags. That's why her friend is trying to do damage control and doesn't want MALM/the owner's name involved at all and also claiming Lailli doesn't work for them. If H finds out, she and anyone associated with her business can't shop there anymore. I'm pretty sure that's also why MALM sent her friend rather than trying to do damage control herself to keep her name out of this. This is bigger than just trying to expose Lailli, H is ruthless with sweeping social media and blacklisting anyone that might be or is associated with a personal shopper/reseller, MALM could lose her business, I'm pretty sure that's why she's threatening you with legal action. Btw I'm not trying to defend anyone I don't particularly care about what happens to any of them, I'm just telling you this as an informed and actual customer of H to have some insider knowledge I guess, even though I'm not a personal shopper and don't know how it works, at least I know what the shopping aspect is like and why MALM is scared and threatening with legal action. She doesn't care about Lailli being exposed, she just doesn't want H knowing she's a personal shopper and blacklisting her.
MALM doesn't seem to be threatening legal action. A friend of MALM vaguely implied it could happen. But nothing's going to happen and MALM knows it. Everything in that video was publicly on the internet. Plus how are they going to find a random internet person. They're not a huge company with the funds and resources for a lawsuit like this that won't go anywhere.

I hope Hermes blacklists her and MALM. I hate resellers. They're the scalpers of the fashion industry. They make it so hard for real buyers who actually want the bag to buy it at retail prices. Do Chanel blacklist resellers? Lailli got a hard to find metallic mini from an SA she mentioned in her video. i wonder if that's why she hasn't "bought" anything from LV in a while.

MALM is shady. They claim on their IG bio that they're not resellers, they're a personal concierge for Hermes bags... which is just code for reseller. If they're not Hermes, then they're resellers.

Screenshot 2021-03-30 at 4.08.16 PM.png

• Haha

Rosslyn

Lailli ain't married nor in a relationship, the girl is single, she just lies about being married because she's ashamed that Eman didn't put a ring on it after playing wifey so hard, so instead of owning up to the fact that it didn't work out, she wants to pretend it did
We all know she would be shoving down our throats her engagement ring and/or wedding band and we would have seen a wedding ceremony as well, her "privacy" is bullshit, she takes every opportunity she can to prove us anything

Anyways, idk why so much effort though, like really, as much as I dislike her, I really don't care that she's single, tons of people at their 25s are single, like literally, no one cares

• Haha
You can see Alizey is taking baby steps but still not honest enough? Not much Azerbaijani? How about none?? Also she could mention Indian but not Pakistani- when there is possible evidence on the internet pointing to her mother being Pakistani?? Also if there is any Persian mix in there.. it’s probably ancestral..who mentions that these days? If you’re not living as per the culture then don’t create so much hype around it. Lailli is learning Farsi from where? Google Translate? She has never mentioned no tutor nor course before and people have called out on her bad grammar when she attempts to share on social media

Reactions: 8
Speaking of taking legal action, what happened to the drama between Lailli and the H head of communications? She said she'd do a video about it but never spoke of it again. And speaking of H, MALM (or rather her friend) must be trying to do damage control and claiming Lailli doesn't work for them, because H LOATHES resellers. If they find out MALM is a reseller/personal shopper/anything along those lines, she gets blacklisted from buying bags. Forever. I'm not sure how exactly blacklisting works, but I BELIEVE she won't be able to buy most H products anymore which of course includes their bags. That's why her friend is trying to do damage control and doesn't want MALM/the owner's name involved at all and also claiming Lailli doesn't work for them. If H finds out, she and anyone associated with her business can't shop there anymore. I'm pretty sure that's also why MALM sent her friend rather than trying to do damage control herself to keep her name out of this. This is bigger than just trying to expose Lailli, H is ruthless with sweeping social media and blacklisting anyone that might be or is associated with a personal shopper/reseller, MALM could lose her business, I'm pretty sure that's why she's threatening you with legal action. Btw I'm not trying to defend anyone I don't particularly care about what happens to any of them, I'm just telling you this as an informed and actual customer of H to have some insider knowledge I guess, even though I'm not a personal shopper and don't know how it works, at least I know what the shopping aspect is like and why MALM is scared and threatening with legal action. She doesn't care about Lailli being exposed, she just doesn't want H knowing she's a personal shopper and blacklisting her. She also doesn't want her/her business associated with Lailli, hence claiming Lailli doesn't work for her. I'm about 30% sure the drama between Lailli and the head of communications is about her being a personal shopper... but yeah no proof or receipts whatsoever, like I said I'm only 30% sure, I'm just speculating.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kanjar Khana

She’s back with another haul video ”not a closet tour” I just don’t understand how anyone can shop so much - constantly shopping and doing hauls, then returning some of the stuff or selling it on Depop, must be VERY exhausting keeping up with this fake rich lifestyle. How does she have time to do all of this and she’s been doing it for years. She does a lot of shopping for someone who doesn’t have a job, education or anywhere to be. At the end of the day she’s just wasting her youth, days and life doing absolutely nothing. She can’t earn much from social media to buy these things. Guaranteed a lot of it is fake but even AAA+ replicas isn’t that cheap that she can go buy new fakes every week from her mom’s salary

She’s defo not rich or wealthy. Rich people don’t have time to brag, do hauls or showing off like Laili. They have a life and somewhere to be not relying on likes and comments from strangers to have a job or earn a bit cash. Flashy and attention seeking behavior typically comes from ”new money” chavs who wants everyone to know what car they’re driving or what bag they’re carrying. Laili is super pathetic and I can’t comprehend how her fans haven’t realized she’s a scam people are commenting about having to sell a kidney to live Laili’s lifestyle.. I feel bad for them

swishswish94

View attachment 491989
Is this Alizey?
View attachment 491990
Explains LieLie's bags at the time

Also go through the likes on this:
Not a single Persian in sight

View attachment 491992
Def is her!

I also think the ONLY reason why they were at the Dior event is because of their connections/ties to MissALaMode (she does attend Chanel, Balmain... fashion shows in Paris)

Should we start a Wiki for this bish?

Also in the background of the picture you shared realize ALLL the boxes back there, no rich person would keep a stack of boxes like that only resellers would

View attachment 491995

Eww disgusting how she would lie about that!!
"Checkout depop.com/laillimirza to get your hands on some of my discounted designer clothes & shoes. All proceeds go towards helping children in need that are suffering in war torn countries like Iraq, Palestine & Syria. #ChristianLouboutin #Chanel #Hermes #LouisVuitton #Dior #Cartier #IsabelMarant & More!" when she was clearly selling for someone else
Side note but kinda disgusting that her shoe rack is right next to wear she sleeps ??? doesn’t scream billionaire princess to me lol

• Haha
It’s ironic that she finds doing a closet tour “tacky” but happy to boast/ click bait her videos with £120,000 ‘monthly maintenance’ or whatever she calls it. Like how do you find that tacky and not find it tacky showing off rented cars, luxury bags/ jewellery and whatever else she try to show off. 🙄
Yup the queen of clickbait thinks she is wealthy in her own mind yet too immature and naive to think she can pull the wool over viewers eyes and that they’ll believe her..this implies her fan base must be quite young and not readily shopping for luxury the way she is trying to “educate” the audience on luxury, lifestyle, beauty.. why review something that has been out for years instead of something 2021?? If she did a video on cult products or vintage then that is at least some genuine content. I don’t know which audience she is relatable to anymore. The young ones can’t afford it and the older ones have either got it or know more than her about it. Why does Alizey look more expensive and classier despite not shoving her (their) handbags in your face? It’s obvious Lailli still has childish tendencies whilst desperately trying to appear as an elegant brown Anna Bey... perhaps she is trying to bag herself a rich man in UAE ( she’ll probably take Asian too as long as he is rich) to live like a genuinely wealthy housewife and have that walk in wardrobe she wants you to believe she has.