Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xforeverlove21

She talks about high standards but pretends to be married, engages in petty Twitter wars, fakes an entire life around material goods that aren’t even hers...that’s not high standards babe, that’s desperation xxx
She has no standards

Omg I think she’s reading this thread she blocked me after I posted that screenshot
That comment is now gone so she maybe blocking all the "haters" Nonetheless, she cares far too much to go through each comment and like then block people. I can't wait till she gets publicly exposed and gets cancelled like Myka Stauffer but LieLie so irrelevant nobody would bother doing an expose on her. I think her YT "career" will die down because most people came for the luxury content and hauls so when those stop coming, people stop watching.

NGL I was a fan of LieLie at first (even tho some of the stuff she said was questionable) but now knowing that she's fake asf and talks like people are below her (when she is infact at the same level or less then) is what pisses me TF off. I feel like a lot of her followers would unsub if they knew what a fraud she was.

IDK if anyone noticed but literally every item in the haul is always a different size. IDK about you but whenever I buy clothing they always end up being in 1 consistent size

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

minn11

She didn’t have to mention her parents background when asked a simple question- do you speak Farsi. Fact is she is trying to impress a Persian girl. Seems to have some obsession for Pakistani things too and did a shoot for Hello! Pakistan with Alizey.. why does she need to throw her fake ethnicity in everyone’s faces?? Would’ve been better to ignore it than deny whatever she really is..

urgh right??? she could just not say anything

on her mothers facebook almost everyone who comments/likes her posts are pakistani
someone from pakistan even said 'my niece' to her...

why is she still denying she's pakistani ? it's sooooo weird

You have to spend 1:1 in fine jewelry/watches of the bag you want in ordered to be offered one. If you want something in togo, you have to spend 40000 AED in fine jewelry. If you want croc, you have to spend 110000 AED in fine jewelry. Dubai SAs don't care about establishing a brand history. I know for a fact this is how it works, but I don't know how you're supposed to go about doing it/asking about it. I haven't because I can't afford to yet, but I know that, for now, that's how the system is in Dubai.

MALM doesn't seem to be threatening legal action. A friend of MALM vaguely implied it could happen. But nothing's going to happen and MALM knows it. Everything in that video was publicly on the internet. Plus how are they going to find a random internet person. They're not a huge company with the funds and resources for a lawsuit like this that won't go anywhere.

I hope Hermes blacklists her and MALM. I hate resellers. They're the scalpers of the fashion industry. They make it so hard for real buyers who actually want the bag to buy it at retail prices. Do Chanel blacklist resellers? Lailli got a hard to find metallic mini from an SA she mentioned in her video. i wonder if that's why she hasn't "bought" anything from LV in a while.

MALM is shady. They claim on their IG bio that they're not resellers, they're a personal concierge for Hermes bags... which is just code for reseller. If they're not Hermes, then they're resellers.
Yeah she knows nothing's going to happen but I think she's hoping she could scare foreverlove into removing the parts that mentions her. I hate resellers too, I'd never use one and would rather try my luck, but it's still not illegal or anything so I'd rather just avoid them instead of trying to get their business shut down, I personally wouldn't want that on my conscience. Chanel doesn't blacklist resellers, just people who do too many returns, and they have policies preventing someone from buying up too many of the same thing. I'm pretty sure Lailli got the metallic mini because she has an SA on WhatsApp. If the bag sells the SA gets commission, she doesn't care about what Lailli does with the bag afterwards. And yeah personal shopper is just another word for reseller, but reseller isn't as attractive of a term to customers, nobody wants to pay more than they should, so they tack on 'personal shopper fees'.

Last edited:

xforeverlove21

Shes doing a Q&A video and on IG she asked people to ask her assumptions now shes posting pictures in designer things that didnt make the feed just to show her luxury items that she has them
the thing is why is she doing it now? we know she doesnt have them shes saying she wont do closet tour because its tacky and then shes dropping 50000 houl video on ig like who are u kidding?
also what bothers me the most is her house it looks nothing special for someone"so rich" hell im from croatia i would call myself middle class but house of my parents looks more luxurious...

and if you need tea on tamara kalinic hit me up also check the theme about her! i dont know much about sugar daddy but boy shes such a liar wanna be camila coelho now she even says is darker tone! like wtf bitch u went to costa rica in the middle of pandemic and u got tan now ur using fake one to prolong it also she threw a party for her birthday and posted she only had pizza with her bf on her feed...

i dont know whats up with these influencers why bother to lie so much its not like ur celebrity if ur famous you arent even E list famous more like Z list famous or how we say it in balkans ŽNJ list.

anyways omg i think lailli is having a break down and im here for it i cant wait for what she will say and then for us to prove her wrong BYE FELICIA

OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH she saw this here im sure and went to comment! ohhh now all of sudden shes indian iranian bitch bye in 2015 u said ur azerbejani then persian now indian iranian and u used to shit on afganistan pakistani and indian people u said they are poor and ur mom is dressed up in pakistani clothes on fb
I also exposed her in the comments
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 6.18.37 AM.png

Either she asked Alizey "who did you DM" that to and found out about the comment or she saw it here and knew which comment. Like she wasn't even tagged FFS only Alizey was and she coming in the comments now. Too bad LieLie I have all the receipts hun, you're ass about to get exposed for the whole ethnicity lies and your racism.

I'm assuming it's because they're items that they haven't bought for a client but just for having stock. Some resellers don't only buy things when a client asks for them, they also keep stock of ready to ship items.

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
Alizey looks so much better without the oversized lips and heavy filler.
C1676CCE-20E2-4DB4-86A3-EF40840368EF.jpeg
E56F68AF-72CB-4622-9D87-08D985635849.jpeg
242F0D83-2F8A-4D28-85A9-3958777976F6.jpeg
08260435-2F79-48AD-AF15-296A048F2C1F.jpeg
8341B20D-B03B-49AC-95FB-99F7AA6C81B6.jpeg

Lailli uses the smoothing tool in photoshop way too much. Their features were softer and more feminine here. I saw in Lailli’s newest filler yt she was defending her looks and saying she does not look old she looks young for 24. I thought she was in her mid 30’s when I first came across her profile.
803A0EF1-B3AA-4C0B-8E26-C71A6F7A2915.jpeg
6F18E33E-CA04-4BEE-B5AC-951D7F038487.jpeg
04CD70B3-4F71-4C98-95B7-5E6ED51AB511.jpeg
the cringey try hard Persian memes oh Lailli

5ECCE03D-B160-48BE-A4EE-CAD25A2706C6.jpeg

They used to be so active in the fashion and beauty industry in the Arabian gulf around 4 years ago I wonder what happened? I also saw from an old tweet that Alizey used to be a personal shopper in Dubai. Because we’ve been speculating over their “vip” insider brand premiers but it makes sense now. I suppose they used to be known.

Last edited:

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
Lialli before

She just seemed sweet and approachable here. Instead of the rich mean girl cliche persona she adopted after her plastic surgeries. I personally think both girls had beautiful ethic features. I’m sad they didn’t wait until their mid to late twenties before going overboard on unneeded procedures. I wondered why their mother let them get that much work done so young being the owner of a clinic she should have known better.

luluu24

okay her new video tho like why is everything completely not her style or stuff she’s claimed she’d never before wear but trying to cover it up by saying “it’s 2021 I’m a new me“

also literally her shoes are all different sizes like huhh

• Haha
MALM must be bitter if it is her that business is slow atm and some personal shoppers are getting bad press rn...also people are able to sit in the comfort of their own homes and buy from boutiques directly much cheaper. If you are after luxury people , contact the brand, set up back in stock notifications..they do work.. don’t keep feeding greedy pshoppers that remind me of those selfish folks who bought out toilet roll and sanitizers this time last year..
of course Lailli blocked you, she has so much time on her hands now like lazy chancers Soniaxfyza..both love to read tattle instead of creating content..not like she is posting vids weekly or vlogging..or doing cover shots like Alizey.. is she making petite the brand clothes herself or from dodgy sweatshops. What is she exactly doing? Learning Farsi 🤣

Last edited:

Grapesoda

I wish this thread was more active 😭 the GG thread is so slow, and I need the teaaaa

I do really like Alizey though, she’s way classier

boredbunny

Can we talk about what she's done to her face? LMAO when lielie and faryal were on that yacht for her bday I could only think about how neither of them need life jackets thanks to all that plastic in their faces that'll make them float. I mean, TWO nosejobs later she still looks like one of her dad's cheap horses. Also she's always complaining about her eyebrows and how no one ever gets them right..girl when the rest of your face is so pinched and off-ratio no eyebrow shape could flatter you. Alizeh's personality is far more palatable but lose the lip fillers ughh...they'd put Kylie to shame. In one of her videos where she talks about being content with yourself and finding inner peace and happiness I just gagged. I mean you are'nt even happy with your own face and stupidly turn into a little guinea pig every time a new doctor visits your mom's clinic. Does anyone here honestly find her attractive?? Pretty sure she looks way worse in person. It's no wonder she hasn't bagged herself a rich husband yet like she wants to.

• Haha
Judging by how unliked she may be in reality amongst genuine wealthy Persians and Arabs in Dubai and beyond, YT seems like the only platform where she can prove to herself she is still relevant..where she will have blindsided teeny fans who clearly don’t know any better, ..she can play out her facade of old wealth heiress because it won’t work anywhere else without a serious repercussion..worst thing is she doesn’t even do it properly..her amateur reviews are merely her opinion of how things fit for her (not that they fit anyway) and not relatable to the general public. She has not advanced herself,her location, style of videos which suggests she clearly isn’t taking it as seriously and only doing the bare minimum..she needs to accept that she just isn’t good at it..also she has not promoted her brand again in the past couple of vids..clearly your own business isn’t as important as filling the pockets of other fashion houses..no business acumen. If some of her Hermes are destined for clients, then she isn’t shifting them quickly either..
Probably swanning around Dubai trying to lure a rich man so she can pretend she is married again.

As for Alizey’s flat..we will be waiting in anticipation for her next London vlog to see if she ever films from that location. That would determine if it’s owned or just a rental! But guess what, I bet you’ll never see it as in Lailli’s words“it’s tacky”..convinced until I’m proven wrong 😑

Last edited:

Rosslyn

I think Lailli did do something to her skin, especially because her pale skin looks very sickly and she has weird pigmentation around her eyes

Anyways, what do y'all think about her upcoming video? If she deleted the story, I'm pretty sure we won't see the video, girlie is too scared, somehow, she feels threatened by us and the fact that we may be digging deeper into her lies

Namima

VIP Member
Is the necklace she wears, the one with Arabic writing, her boyfriend's name ? She seems to be wearing it in her last haul, it may be they are still together ...

Her last haul ... am I mistaken or did she spend over Dhs 40 000 on 1 bag ??? And she bought 2 in one go !!!
2020 has been brutal to people the world over yet Lailli has spent a fortune at Dior, Chanel, Loro Piana, Prada, BV and Hermes these last few months - places that she barely shopped at in previous years. If her bags are not fake, I would believe she has a sugar daddy. Or 5 sugar daddies 😉.

Previously she would buy 1 or 2 designer items a month. And clothes shopping at Zara. If she bought designer clothes, she would purchase from the kiddies dept as it is cheaper. Now she buys all her clothing from Chanel and Dior and is literally vomiting Hermes handbags.

Suspicious. Very suspicious.

If she is buying fake bags and passing them off as real, she is playing a dangerous game. And she should stop asap.

idk2

VIP Member
She made a whole dramatic quarantine vlog when the pandemic first started. Lialli claimed that she’d much rather be “ugly” at home in sweats with her mother instead of being with her “husband” and having to be glammed up. Which is an odd excuse because once you’re married you stay with your husband always, and why would she want to risk a flight during that time? It’s not like their mother is alone because Alizey is with her. There was speculation on guru gossip that she couldn’t play house with her boyfriend because perhaps his family wanted him home to quarantine. Lialli is embarrassed from her older mid sized rented home in Dubai. It doesn’t fit the “millionaire heiress” role she’s trying to portray. Not everyone is wealthy is Dubai and it’s easy to spot real money from show off flakes.
She calls him her husband but he isnt. Absolutely no chance as I don't think she's even met his parents who live overseas and he's always going back and forth but she's never going with him. Doesnt scream happy families to me, just looks like he has a girl there to meet his every need and she gets a few designer bags and the pretend london life. She wants to be a trophy wife so bad, it's laughable. I find it so odd how some people have such little self awareness that they don't see how they come across to others. Embarrassing.

The house in Dubai is meagre and tiny. Its really nothing to write home about and its also very dated. They've had the same Ikea wardrobes and fittings for over 9 years now? I'm not rich but even we splashed out for built in, custom made and designed wardrobes, especially if they're going to be there for years. Remember when they did that cooking video with her mum and Lailli claimed they were cooking in the maids kitchen?! Honestly I snorted so hard. Her mum and Alizey I think gave her the side eye like "Uh... Okay". Kitchen was so small too.

• Wow

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
One thing thats been confusing me is her not visiting London, like she claims she's not going back anytime soon and it's not because of lockdown its purely because there's nothing left for her here... she tries to play it off that she can't/doesnt wanna visit cus of how bad it is here but lets be real! Her bf left her time ago thats why she's staying in Dubai 😂

She's quick to say saying certain things is tacky but the way she talks about her imaginary "husband" is tacky! When she was with Eman (her ex) she'd constantly drop sly previews of their relationship and dates ect and now all of a sudden nothing? Lielie wouldn't waste an opportunity to boast about it in the past!

I just wish she'd come clean.. it must hurt going to sleep at night knowing you're lying about your ethnicity, your relationship, your wealth, your materialistic goods ect. What a sad life!

xforeverlove21

Her fans are Just too dumb and too far swept up in this fake fantasy lifestyle of Laillis that they so desperately want for themselves, they see her as their idol and their favourite “unbothered person”. She’s not unbothered and it’s definitely not a rich personality, she’s rude, obnodious and very very much bothered by her own existence to the point where she fully fabricates every single damn thing about her life
People who keep defending her after learning when she has no credibility whatsoever are useless sheep to begin with so let them keep blindly following a fraud. Who cares what a few low standard/quality people think. We give them the truth if they want to still follow her after that than let them meanwhile a lot of people do act intelligently and are genuinely surprised by the whole tea (see the comments on my video). They all deserve to know the truth. The fact that LieLie does so much quality control and deletes/blocks anyone who exposes her on the spot is single handily proof that she is not legit and has a lot to hide. There are several YouTubers who get hate comments but they never do anything about it because deep down they know the truth.

LieLie's fans have zero common sense... so sad. Than again that's how she's been getting away with all this for so long.

• Haha

swishswish94

Just caught up after diverting my energy to Soniaxfyza as they seem more of a danger to the general public than lailli despite all being irrelevant....
So Lailli’s excuse for the multiple Chanel bags, amina muaddis, manolo hangisis are apparently because when she lives something- she gets it in every colour🙄 let’s not forget she’ll buy menswear too like the air Dior range and amiri/off white. So no we don’t believe it’s all for her. In addition whatever you suggest here for content will end up on her YT vids. I’m sure Farfetch would still sponsor her if she is a personal shopper. I recently went through a personal shopper for an item and it was giving me anxiety.. they were not honest with shipping time, had to chase twice before they acted fast.. honestly nothing beats in boutique experience ,if only you could find the stock no thanks to lailli and her types.
I bet her anxiety is down to her daily struggle of keeping up appearances and the fake rich facade.
But seriously she has no personal style or a pattern that she is attracted to. You can always tell with some bloggers what colors or textures or patterns or styles they're attracted to, and it flows into their surroundings (room, home, etc) also. There is no consistency in the things LieLie likes, which how you know she just sources stuff for clients and makes up a story about why she likes it. She's so random omg I can not believe she is allowed to benefit from this facade on the internet.

Not lielie pretending to celebrate nouruz but then eating at a restaurant after? Aren’t they supposed to be eating home cooked food like Yasmin Meimand a real Iranian
I badly want Yasmin to spill the tea on LieLie and Anncy Twinkle.