Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iknowevery1

Chatty Member
So the whole time she was going on about that story about the Hermes waiting list and not needing to be on the list as it’s “just about luck” and how her mum has spent so much money on Hermes jewellery and she hasn’t spent anything at all but was lucky she was just lying Loool I knew it, even Kim kardashian had to be on the waiting list for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 10

imperialdotcom

Exactly, OK magazine in Pakistan allowed a below average looking normie influencer to grace their covers yet she mentions nothing of The magazine being in Pakistan. It’s worse because she’s so average looking so she should be grateful that they let her be on the cover. There are literally GORGEOUS Pakistani girls that make alizey look below average and here she is.. on OUR magazine covers, yet not mentioning anything about the country which allowed her in their publications. Lol. Both sisters are losers and anyone who likes them is a loser.

Please check out, @milki.milki.milki
@shanzaaysheikh amongst some really pretty and decent Pakistani influencers.. there are so many more but I don’t know all of their @ names. The point is that there are a ton of prettier and nicer influencers who don’t act like them yet get no traction. The days of these Dubai losers looking “down” Pakistanis was over a century ago, no one cares about Dubai anymore, people can see through that shit.

Last edited:

xforeverlove21

Well she said she’s answering everything 😂🥰
LMAO did she block you yet?

News flash- Lailli just dropped an 11k birthday haul...she got gifts but feels uncomfortable showing them.. ok so you’re about to flex stuff you bought to perhaps sell instead.. oh sorry title says not a bday haul even though bday was last month as opposed to six months ago..
Also she is bsing about shoe size.. how can you vary from 35-37 in designer shoes.. half a size I can understand..she must be talking high street.
Trying to damage control so hard. Let's start spamming her comments to go view the exposing video. And LOOOOL she clearly reads this page and obsesses over it

I would not be surprised if she went out shopping just yesterday to "prove" she's legit

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 6.13.19 PM.png

Her fans are as "intelligent" as Lailli. Literally zero common sense and reasonable deduction skills.
Also is this dumb bish too dumb to realize that the videos themselves were the receipts so people don't accuse me of photoshopping smh

Last edited:
  • Haha

Prettyiconic55

she’s a massive liar. She is not Iranian. She is Pakistani. She does not come from a dynasty and her family are not as wealthy as she makes them out to be. No Iranian dynasty (if such a thing still exists) would invest in India when they’d be held in more prestige in the Middle East. They can, and have all flown together. Does she really think people are thick enough to believe that the daughter of an Iranian dynasty would be dating a boy whose dad loans supercars out as a front for low level money laundering? Or would even NEED to?? all her stuff is fake and she sells it on Depop, I follow her.

Reactions: 9

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 3.40.19 AM.png

This fool literally compared Lailli to an actual daughter of a billionaire?

Also should I block off comments from MALM/Lailli's goons?
I mean I don't mind people like Natasha whatever but that Duah woman is a psycho

I know a lot of POC who make crazy good money so maybe she should try getting a career and how on earth is she going to complain about not getting enough money as an influencer when she is a NOBODY. Can't be like Meghan Markle crying "racism" at everything just because you don't get something you want.

Also she threatens to sue me for exposing but than goes onto make articles saying "I can not stay silent" while trying to censor others. Hypocrite much.

Last edited:

rihstan90

OF COURSE THEIR MINION CAME THROUGH. Natasha Zaki is a middle class girl who worked as a makeup artist assistant before moving to Dubai. Now she has sells Alibaba private labeled lashes and makeup. I respect the hustle of coming from the bottom to securing financial freedom. Mashallah. but she’s still naive to what an actual rich person who claims the status of heiress is. For one, they don’t have dirty exposed grout in their homes. Secondly, they have actual furniture in their room. They don’t keep their luxury items in Ikea bookcases. They own actual nightstands, not hermès boxes 😂 Actual rich people focus first on housing and furniture, next on purses lol. She’s obviously very impressionable and thinks these people are sooooo affluent and rich LOL Mona is a successful entrepreneur with Biolite. No one is knocking that, but come on sis, they knew they could fool you because they think you’re an impressionable poor. if they were as rich as they claim to be, they would’ve done a collab with Dima Al Shiekhly, Rania Fawaz, Fouz, or Rene Borislava. Not the cheapest and most accessible person on the roster.

See what happens when you don’t mind your own business? You get dragged to hell and back and end up on a heavily frequented and trusted gossip forum.

Namima

VIP Member
View attachment 503197

Let's see how long until she takes the comment down

Also can y'all go like it so the comment so it can be a top comment since she just promoted this video (despite posting a week ago) so more of her followers will be tuning into it right now
View attachment 503199

The main reason why I created this video and pushing it right now is because of her extremely rude and obnoxious behaviour. She makes so many people feel bad for simple things and a lot of her viewers aren't well off like majority of the world. SO for her to belittle people and make them feel inferior when she is a NOBODY with NOTHING... that c*nt deserves to be exposed. She's also a fraud/scammer. Anxiety can even be another one of her lies and if she's having severe problems with it there's meds that can help and also not posting yourself and trying to show off (things that aren't even yours in an attempt to make people envy you) is what'll actually help her.

View attachment 503220
LMAO savage
Awesome vid !!! 👋 👋 👋 The cup has spilleth lol
You need to do an exposè video on Lydia Millen who has bullied her pregnant hairdresser for the last 9 months as well as bullying YouTuber Hadassah Cordoba. She has also mislead her subscribers in a vlog into believing she was sexually assaulted. So sick of these fraudulent influencers.

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
The teaaaaa ☕🔥🔥🔥

I'm actually shook! the detectives on this thread are something else haha. So they both do or have worked as personal shoppers!! that explains how Lielie was able to do her "favourite designer handbags" video as she has access to all of them 😲

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
you don’t have to entertain every comment foreverlove they are only screaming RaCiSm because it’s a sensitive topic and what you are doing is only exposing a fake heiress. miss al la toad is gross for trying to make this a racial issue and if anything it belittles the movements. that’s how I know they are all 100% guilty because this ain’t how innocent people respond to alleged accusations. Most of us here are minorities ourselves take several seats when you read this Al La Toad 🤢

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Her new video was awful. 'I buy Chanel because the prices are steep and it is not accessible to everyone'

How many people do you see with the classic flap fake or not 😆

xforeverlove21

you should put tags in your videos so people who are subscribed or watch Lailli will have the video show up all over their feed
I already put in a million lol
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 1.38.08 AM.png

Anything else I should add?

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 2.12.47 AM.png

LMAO she is still pretending she's from a dynasty eh

Last edited:

luluu24

I don’t have Instagram so I have no idea what lielie is posting but by the sounds of it seems like she’s hella desperate to prove herself... oh dear I bet she’s shitting herself as we speak lmao

• Haha

luluu24

So according to the LAW:
YOU CAN BE WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING AND STILL PUBLISH IT WITHOUT FEAR OF RETALIATION AS LONG AS YOU DID YOUR DUE DILIGENCE WHEN CONDUCTING THE BACKGROUND RESEARCH AND DID NOT KNOWINGLY OR IRRESPONSIBLY PUBLISH FALSE INFORMATION. The United States Supreme Court concluded that the First Amendment, which protects the right to free speech, protects all statements, even false ones, about public officials except when the statements are made with “actual malice,” or the knowledge that they are false, or in reckless disregard of their truth or falsity. Given the inconsistencies in your statements for all I know you can be working on behalf of Ms.Mirza who goes against any and all criticisms on her despite continuing her position as public figure/entertainer.

That so called representative/friend of MALM claims that Lailli hasn't worked for them in years and only as a freelancer. However there is no credibility to her claim when both LieLie and MALM posted ads that Depop clearly states "posted a year ago" this also shows that Lailli wasn't a freelance whatever and was indeed a seller. On her Linkedin she states "August 2012-PRESENT" and lists Miss A La Mode as one of her employers so to my knowledge based on public information Lailli presently works for the company.

So she can seriously GTFO here with her "delete this or else you'll be facing legal action" BS who's her lawyers SoniaxFyza?
Trynna use scare tactics to get me to censor the truth. I can counter sue them for causing me emotional distress by threatening to take legal action if I don't delete a video in which I only stated my research and everything that is presented to be the truth to my knowledge (LinkedIn dates, Depop dates....). Not anymore LieLie you can delete comments and block EVERYONE who exposes you but you can't block other people's content on you. Thank GOD for threads like this and GG popping up on Google right away and people can see the fake bish.

Anyways sorry for all the rants recently.

View attachment 505597
SIde note: Does anyone know what the tea on this is?

Also thanks to everyone who shared the video and got it more exposure. I like to think of it more as our video rather than my own since I couldn't have done it without this forum. In fact I was an actual Lailli fan prior to coming here but now I strongly dislike her.
I think we all were Lailli fans which goes to show that we aren’t just some low lives who have nothing better to do with our time we were actually subscribers who watched her but felt something off about her and after finding a forum like this, a community to share truths, I deciphered that what she’s doing is completely wrong and I honestly just want to help spread the truth not hate so her young fans can be aware that she is not someone to look up to nor is her so called “glamorous luxury life” something to aspire towards because it is not real. I understand how she says “if you don’t like luxury then just click off the video” which is true I found her videos because I have a love for fashion and luxury and as a teen alot of her stuff was something I would one day like to have too...the only problem here is most of it is not hers and well she isn’t even who she claims to be. And that, as someone who once liked her content, is honestly so maddening and just so disappointing to me.

So according to the LAW:
YOU CAN BE WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING AND STILL PUBLISH IT WITHOUT FEAR OF RETALIATION AS LONG AS YOU DID YOUR DUE DILIGENCE WHEN CONDUCTING THE BACKGROUND RESEARCH AND DID NOT KNOWINGLY OR IRRESPONSIBLY PUBLISH FALSE INFORMATION. The United States Supreme Court concluded that the First Amendment, which protects the right to free speech, protects all statements, even false ones, about public officials except when the statements are made with “actual malice,” or the knowledge that they are false, or in reckless disregard of their truth or falsity. Given the inconsistencies in your statements for all I know you can be working on behalf of Ms.Mirza who goes against any and all criticisms on her despite continuing her position as public figure/entertainer.

That so called representative/friend of MALM claims that Lailli hasn't worked for them in years and only as a freelancer. However there is no credibility to her claim when both LieLie and MALM posted ads that Depop clearly states "posted a year ago" this also shows that Lailli wasn't a freelance whatever and was indeed a seller. On her Linkedin she states "August 2012-PRESENT" and lists Miss A La Mode as one of her employers so to my knowledge based on public information Lailli presently works for the company.

So she can seriously GTFO here with her "delete this or else you'll be facing legal action" BS who's her lawyers SoniaxFyza?
Trynna use scare tactics to get me to censor the truth. I can counter sue them for causing me emotional distress by threatening to take legal action if I don't delete a video in which I only stated my research and everything that is presented to be the truth to my knowledge (LinkedIn dates, Depop dates....). Not anymore LieLie you can delete comments and block EVERYONE who exposes you but you can't block other people's content on you. Thank GOD for threads like this and GG popping up on Google right away and people can see the fake bish.

Anyways sorry for all the rants recently.

View attachment 505597
SIde note: Does anyone know what the tea on this is?

Also thanks to everyone who shared the video and got it more exposure. I like to think of it more as our video rather than my own since I couldn't have done it without this forum. In fact I was an actual Lailli fan prior to coming here but now I strongly dislike her.

View attachment 505614
And I would like to congratulate you and thank you on your efforts for creating a great video to spread truth and awareness on Lailli You’ve done an amazing job! And don’t let those unsubstantiated legal threats and what not get in your way its just embarrassing at this point for them to defend a complete con artist ugh smh

Last edited:

Sanj9595

Regards to her parents buying her and Alizey flats in London- there is government help to buy on new builds with little as 5% deposit and up to 20% gov equity and rest mortgaged. Obvs I don’t know their residency status which I imagine could affect it. While I believe her parents probably did help with a large deposit I don’t think they were brought outright with cash. I don’t think Monas biolite clinic would products enough cash to buy flats in London outright 😄 and I thought she had a clinic in London too?! I tried to find it but can’t. I also found Monas fb just out of curiosity. Find it strange how Lielie claim she is Persian but all her mums fb friends seem to be Pakistani. Her accent is fake, I think maybe in Middle East you can fool people with that accent but you can’t fool people here 😂 we know it’s fake. Also there’s some words she use on her tweets which gives away that she is a bit of a chav. Also why does she always wear that same old Chanel bag if she has all these other designer bags?!? Also how come her room is very basic? She’s so proud be Persian and her decor does not represent that at all 😂 and when she does her unboxing she’s always on her bed?!? Like why? If you’re that rich surely you will have a space for what is your full time job pretty much.

swishswish94

She has no standards

That comment is now gone so she maybe blocking all the "haters" Nonetheless, she cares far too much to go through each comment and like then block people. I can't wait till she gets publicly exposed and gets cancelled like Myka Stauffer but LieLie so irrelevant nobody would bother doing an expose on her. I think her YT "career" will die down because most people came for the luxury content and hauls so when those stop coming, people stop watching.

NGL I was a fan of LieLie at first (even tho some of the stuff she said was questionable) but now knowing that she's fake asf and talks like people are below her (when she is infact at the same level or less then) is what pisses me TF off. I feel like a lot of her followers would unsub if they knew what a fraud she was.

IDK if anyone noticed but literally every item in the haul is always a different size. IDK about you but whenever I buy clothing they always end up being in 1 consistent size
I have so much respect for influencers who are honest about their struggle, and the BTS of their stuff. There is this girl Alyssa Lenore who does luxury content too, and literally, you can tell her wealth is organically grown, she's open about how she affords bags (and when there are partnerships or discounts), she took us along her home buying journey and talked about money too. Like I said, when you organically amass wealth, you're able to showcase it normally to your audience and no one questions anything, unlike LieLie who is stuck in one corner of her average ass Ikea bedroom unboxing 1000s of dollars worth of bags- it's exactly that contrast that made everybody suspicious. I am telling you she is a pathological liar.

And speaking of her high standards, I have literally never seen anyone as cringe as her. It's downright pathetic. She's delusional.

• Haha