Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Her jewellery collection baffled me, why she didn’t do a video (unless I missed it) of the diamond van cleef and Cartier bracelets, know I know why, the van cleef is a knock off, look at the gaps between the clovers and edge
if she didn't spend money on fakes she could get real pieces - less of them, but they'd actually be worth something. I'm wondering if this girl is in debt or has any savings

Reactions: 8

xforeverlove21

old outdated iPhones in them and her excuse is “I refuse to upgrade to the new iPhones because I just don’t think it’s necessary“
In a video about what she carries in her Birkin [2020]

She literally had only headphones with a wire on them and her excuse was that she doesn't like AirPods
Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 8.55.25 PM.png

But in her more recent video [March 2021] she was seen with AirPods but the older version

Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 8.57.03 PM.png

Side note: Old generation AirPods were released in 2016/Early 2019 and the AirPods Pro was released in 2019

So in 2020 she says she hates AirPods and only has wired Apple head phones (that come with your phone) because apparently she hates the AirPods but in her March 2021 video she is only seen with old generation AirPods

• Haha

its_lex

She goes to a separate tailor because that business is owned by Mona. 313ateliers or something it’s called (she frequently promotes it) - Dubai company records are public and I looked up their business licence once and low and behold, it’s Mona Syed.
I assume she gets it done free there - I work for a very prestigious luxury brand and we don’t do alterations on RTW finished garments for free so I will assume other brands don’t either.
Our princess definitely can’t afford the extra cost of that 😂

thepinky

Tell her to show her closet to us then.
Screenshot 2021-03-30 at 12.06.22 PM.png

She's on Biolite's payroll

All Laili has to do is do a closet tour showing 1. her luxe closet 2. everything she's "hauled" and outright deny she's a personal shopper. The fact that she's not doing that and is just deleting comments says everything.

and......the fillers are back.. although she might have you believe it’s just over lining.
She mentions in her new vid that she has achieved a wall of Chanel classic flaps in all colours- I beg to differ. You will never see that wall.

• Haha

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 11.03.47 PM.png

Is this Alizey?
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 11.04.09 PM.png

Explains LieLie's bags at the time

Also go through the likes on this:
Not a single Persian in sight

View attachment 486058
In the video both LieLie and Alizey are there and they say they went from London to Paris (and this picture on the left was taken in Paris according to the boss's old Twitter: ) so it probably is the same person she just looks older (picture on the left is from 2014) and doing different makeup.
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 11.13.51 PM.png

Def is her!

I also think the ONLY reason why they were at the Dior event is because of their connections/ties to MissALaMode (she does attend Chanel, Balmain... fashion shows in Paris)

The FBI needs to hire you! Can we archive everything in a Google folder or something?
Should we start a Wiki for this bish?

I'm legit in awe of your skills. I'm scared but I also want to be you 😂

Her Depop always confused TF out of me because she apparently sold multiple classic Chanel flaps... like if you didn't need the money, why would someone sell those bags? Especially a someone who's supposed to be super rich. She wore the Isabel Marant wedge sneakers to death and many years after they were trendy (and the green Woolrich jacket while she pined over Canada Goose/Mooseknuckle at Harrods) so it doesn't make sense that all those bags are actually hers.I thought they were just fake listings and a weird method to embellish her Depop account. It's all making sense now. And I just noticed that the currencies on her listings are all over the place. And that she's never showed most of the stuff she sold or even wore them. And some of them are hilariously not her style at all.

View attachment 491983

Also https://archive.org/ is a really reputable way of saving stuff. So definitely consider screenshotting and archiving! especially before Lailli panic deletes everything. It'd be great to have all this stuff formally archived and part of the Internet forever. The snapshot doesn't work for Instagram or Depop so make sure to click on the screenshot option

View attachment 491991
Also in the background of the picture you shared realize ALLL the boxes back there, no rich person would keep a stack of boxes like that only resellers would

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 11.25.45 PM.png

Eww disgusting how she would lie about that!!
"Checkout depop.com/laillimirza to get your hands on some of my discounted designer clothes & shoes. All proceeds go towards helping children in need that are suffering in war torn countries like Iraq, Palestine & Syria. #ChristianLouboutin #Chanel #Hermes #LouisVuitton #Dior #Cartier #IsabelMarant & More!" when she was clearly selling for someone else

Last edited:

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
haha I guess I'm pretty numb to that ever since lydia millen used hot tap water to make her tea instead of boiled water.

But yeah there definitely seems to be some insecurity there
😂😂😂 Lydia Millen is what bought me to Tattle. That made me laugh. People like her and Laili wouldn’t survive living on their own.

• Haha

Novelle

One problem with the rental theory

Lailli's has a Mercedes logo

The other one (from the rental company) has a B

Any explanation for this?
Check this out: The official Mercedes-Benz insta posted the G wagon which we saw in Lailli's vlogs with the exact same number plate. They also tagged the person but i'm not sure tho if that person owns the G wagon or he only took the pic

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
...and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that because it’s a job..I feel for the clients though, certainly wouldn’t want my things flexed about with, shown and handled on social media before I could do it, after parting with a lot of money..
it’s her attitude though, making people think that these items belong to her.. if she was open then she wouldn’t need to justify not doing any closet tours etc instead of rubbish excuses .. I find luxury shopping not too bad in Dubai compared to London where stock can be a little limited, and I would consider contacting her if she was honest about her services but her behaviour comes across as dodgy.
The clients probably have no idea who Lailli is, she probably sources products from the Dubai stores as mentioned. It seems a lot of the clients are based in Nigeria/Ghana so Lailli could be shipping from Dubai to there and Omolara is doing the London sourcing.

An old friend used to work as a personal shopper/concierge and in luxury services it's very common for clients to ask for other items or recommendations. Even if the business is Hermes bag based I would be pretty certain good client's would be asking for other things too. 7 years is enough time to build a solid contact book.

A5CF1557-5237-4951-BBB0-D776518C2C38.jpeg

Look for Lailli Mirza on LinkedIn she's clearly said here she's a personal stylist and fashion consultant for Miss a la Mode.

EA33D009-1945-4329-9DCF-AE69958C78F5.jpeg

Alizey also was a personal shopper for Miss a la Mode for over 2 years.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Livid2020

Her filming background is pitiful. She should at least make her lies believable, all those hauls and no real walk in wardrobe (or standard wardrobe). Who even films from the corner of the bed? That just screams cheap!

She gives herself away so easily, I do think she doesn't care. She knows everyone knows shes fake and is trying to upload any old crap for enough views to make money. Alizey's was boring as she tried too hard but Alizey is genuinely fashionable, she has nicd style and in the snippets we see of her in lailli's vlogs she always describes items really well and not as if memorised like Lailli. Alizey, although no doubt is equally awful, she has good style, clearly more intelligent and with pretty much no work or effort gets invited to more launches etc than Lailli, who blatantly begs it.

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
My god that's not how you speak farsi when you wanna communicate!! Even the person who has asked her the question is incorrect.
I'm not sure how I can explain this to you but the way we communicate using Farsi is different from when we wanna use the language to write a formal text. She is replying to the comment as if she is writing a formal text and that only happens when you are a foreigner who has learned farsi on their own and has not had the chance to talk to someone in real life.
Lielie clearly has not bothered to learn the language this has happened because she used google translate😂😂😂
Let me translate the comment for you which has also been typed into google translate: you look very beautifully, I like the plastic bag, where were u?
( the person had probably meant to write کیف which means "bag" but google translated it to "plastic bag"😂😂😂. The grammar of the last sentence is also incorrect.)
Also "mamanam az mashhad ast" is a direct translation from English. We don't say I'm from X in farsi. "From" is translated to "Az" here which is not used in a sentence like this.
Even the person's last name is not Iranian lol😂
Hadid is an Arabic last name an iranian would be called "Hadidi". Lielie, please stop with the iranian stunt you are so embarrassing. HELL even the first name is not used in Iran I've never heard that name😂😂😂😂😂😂

But I really don't understand how she is able to keep this up for so long. people in dubai probably know that she has created a fake persona and so do her family and relatives back in her home country. There is another person on the internet named Anna Bey who is also infamous for lying about her wealth and so many other things but she is actually scamming people and making tons of money. I don't understand what she really gains from this. I know this is a way of feeding her ego but she is losing so much more in return
Perhaps it’s because Dubai is full of people who have relocated and no one has any clue of their history or background. Meaning a lot of people lie, and they do... so basically everyone pretends they don’t see anything not to cause any drama?

xforeverlove21

WOOOW she already took that comment down. She's really trying hard to sensor the truth eh.

My video is getting a lot more hourly views now and I think it's because it maybe appearing on a lot of people's side bars considering how she just posted. Perfect timing lol But tell me how home girl goes missing especially with luxury hauls for weeks/months but comes out 1 day after tea is spilt on her. Imagine if someone like Spill or even ExposingSMG outed her, she'd be canceled in seconds and the damage control would be too much for her to handle.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nono al

Lailli is a full liar and full of crap, did anyone clock once she tried to pass of her rex rabbit fur coat as a chinchilla. All her jewellery and watches are real she literally only started collecting jewellery within the last year and thus far it’s worth £150,000, there is something seriously off! She, her mother and sister used to share all their stuff, I’ve followed them for years, the bags and jewellery are definitely real but where is the source of income 🤔

MsCurly

Chatty Member
There were snaps of lailli in Anncy’s latest YT video yesterday..right at the end/outro. You have to be quick to notice.
Also yes..if any SAs ever hand you a business card at the boutique- it’s usually an invite to be be able to contact them as you please..You don’t have to be wealthy, just likeable and ideally with a genuine interest of purchasing something.
Can confirm as I got my first business card at Gucci when I was just 11.:ROFLMAO: It just means that they'll assist you with anything you need. It's a good way to have an opening for any special items (old seasons too!) or really wanted items.:)

...and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that because it’s a job..I feel for the clients though, certainly wouldn’t want my things flexed about with, shown and handled on social media before I could do it, after parting with a lot of money..
it’s her attitude though, making people think that these items belong to her.. if she was open then she wouldn’t need to justify not doing any closet tours etc instead of rubbish excuses .. I find luxury shopping not too bad in Dubai compared to London where stock can be a little limited, and I would consider contacting her if she was honest about her services but her behaviour comes across as dodgy.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I am in the progress of putting together a video (gathered a bunch of receipts including screenshots and videos of the sources-just in case they delete or remove stuff) for YouTube in which I expose the gruesome twosome for all their lies (specifically the ones about them being uber rich and able to do all these so called purchases for herself). I mean mad respect to Alizey for distancing herself
Girl I am so excited for this video, tell me when it’s going live I’m gonna get snacks and everything

• Heart