Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xforeverlove21

Other than her exteremly how do I put this nicely ummm uneducated? unable to think in a logical and concise manner? You know what I mean... Annc Twinkle brained followers.

This is the reaction to LieLie being exposed from the general public (who seem to be a part of the more educated quota)
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.23.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.21.01 PM.png

Meanwhile Lailli and Anncy fans
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.26.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.30.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.30.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.30.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.30.37 PM.png

These people basically agree to continue to watch videos of someone they KNOW is lying straight to their face and has no credibility..... for GOD knows what reason. LMAO let these fools watch LieLie unbox blatatnly obvious fakes (which none of them can even call out since they don't actually know luxury goods apart from what LieLie shows them and couldn't tell a real from a fake bag if their life depended on it) while LieLie milks the videos for monetization $$$ and sponsorship from ANYTHING and EVERYthing (no real rich person would demean/embarrass themselves to accept a sponsorship from some no name apps). Even Tamara only promotes things like Lamborghini. No actual rich and successful person who could afford even 1 of the items Lailli shows would sit and watch her cringefest/circus vlogs.
I'm sorry but how stupid and what kind of a low quality life must one lead to actually go and watch someone like LieLie and Anncy Twinkle in the first place. I mean these people are little kids right? Please tell me their aged 8-11 or something. Anncy makes more kids lose brain cells than SpongeBob. I also at the same time feel sorry for her because she seems vulnerable and LieLie always makes her feel inferior/self-cautious with her false wealthy girl lies.

LMAOO Y'all were wondering how LieLie was able to get away with being a fraud? Well with followers like these who couldn't. Even a college dropout like LieLie can easily manipulate and play these fools.

Also these people thinking Mona's Biolite is equivalent to a major plastic surgery clinic located in NYC or Beverly Hills. I have a friend from Iran who's parents are both doctors and they own MULTIPLE clinics (sounds like Lailli's dream) and yet they are just average over here in America. Her mom is not even a doctor nor is it a medical clinic. These fools actually believe it's the same thing (i.e. beauty clinic/medical clinic in the US) and make it seem like LieLie's family owns the Mayo Clinic. Also medical clinics in the USA generate HUGE amounts of money due to insurance. Meanwhile a BEAUTY "clinic" (basically a fancy way of saying salon which also offer facials) in the middle east (even Dubai especially on the outskirts) won't generate enough to purchase 3 Rolls Royces and be able to give ONE of your DAUGHTERS $100k of DISPOSABLE INCOME ONCE a MONTH.

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.51.32 PM.png

This is what the ENTIRE country spends on such procedures per a YEAR this isn't even the revenue from cosmetic surgeries but rather the annual amount spent by people. Meanwhile LieLie and her followers make it seem like this is Biolite's annual revenue (after expenses and other costs are deducted).

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I removed any mentions of her out of my video now but mainly because it was irrelevant and I wanted the video to be more focused on Lailli

She better STFU before I counter sue her for causing emotional distressing while black mailing me: Delete the video or else face legal action.
Either way I'm protected by the first amendment, freedom of speech y'all and honestly to my knowledge based on Lailli's LinkedIn saying "2012-Present" than MALM listed and the Deepop listing saying "posted a year ago" gives more credibility.

The only way she can sue me is if I caused her to lose business which I obviously didn't. The one comment/post I found on her is someone on LipStick Ally asked if she's a legit seller and they all advised against going through Instagram sellers if she doesn't get sales it's because she uses sketchy shit like Instagram as her website so that aint my problem.
Even if she did file a court case it'd be thrown out in mere seconds. I know WAYYY more serious things that got denied a law suit and this bitch really out here acting like she can do anything and telling me to DELETE. Clearly that friend is talking out of her @SS claiming she has industry knowledge. I checked her LinkedIn and she just worked at Maje and Burberry and as some marketing person. She is nothing and she is a nobody, she doesn't even know how the law works.

Should I block that psycho/friend of MALM [she's obviously denying Lailli's involvement with the brand despite the evidence]?

Too bad for people like Lailli who go in and out every corner just to scrab off any dirt on her and censor the truth... there's something called freedom of speech which YT respects.
Why is a “friend” defending MALM and Lielie..very irrelevant.. I’m sure if either party cared or had the balls, they’d confront you themselves.. cowards...This friend should come work for the UK government- scaremongering at its finest..
that comment about sufu being lawyers though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

xforeverlove21

Anyone wondering what the content of her next video will be😝
"When we were younger (years ago) my sister and I worked as personal shoppers due to our numerous connections we have since we made via our Persian dynasty because we wanted to help our good friend out with her business" 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Haha well it’s all fashionnova today...after a YT hiatus.. lailli must really be running out of content ideas if she’s dropping Anncy’s name for inspiration... what happened to her frequent luxury hauls?

• Sick
  • Haha

xforeverlove21

One thing Im confused about is when she buys designer clothes. When she's in stores and doing try ons- they all fit her so perfectly according to her size. So is the person she later sells onto the same size as her?
She tries it on in her size and she probably does buy it in her own size then does the whole YT video then goes back to the store and asks to exchange it for the proper size (aka the client's size) and they won't blacklist her in this case (how they do with people who do huge hauls then return it all back) because she's not asking for a refund but rather an exchange. They most likely wouldn't flag her behaviour because it's not like the company is losing any money from her doing exchanges.

Also realize A LOT of the stuff she shows us is a completely different size (often oversized) and she talks about how she's going to take it for alterations (makes no sense why you wouldn't get a dress your spending thousands on in the correct size/fit rather then getting it altered). Realize she always has excuses for it "I prefer this in a larger size/baggy/over sized look" (meanwhile she's always seen wearing more fitted clothes) because she's prepared for someone calling her out. And a lot of the stuff is not her style at all (so it's obvious she's not the intended user).

Last edited:
  • Wow

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
In other circumstances I would like Lailli and feel bad for her. I respect the hustle 😂 shes just desperate and insecure and I assume it must be hard for her, growing up in Dubai, an extremely materialistic place.

I would feel bad for her IF she wasn’t so rude and awful. She is honestly an ugly person. The way she speaks down about certain races, her maid, those less fortunate...honestly she enrages me.

• Heart
  • Haha
LOL so anncy posted on her story about asking her questions for her new podcast and i asked "how do you feel about lailli faking her entire identity" hehe oops

View attachment 491998
View attachment 491999

These rich billionaires with 2 Rolls Royces are so uber rich... yet they all share bags between em :rolleyes:
i don't even get the point of LYING about that. so what if you share bags? that's fine, but why lie and say y'all have individual ones?? literally make it make sense.

xforeverlove21

LMAO I made a new Insta to peep on this girl and SMH how hurt is she from the video exposing her

She literally uploaded a photo collage of her wearing a few of the luxury stuff from her hauls whereas in EVERY other pic on her Insta both posts and highlights she dresses in basic stuff. She's trying SO hard to come back from this and it's been what not even 48 hours since I posted the video with barely 5k views

For those of you who can't see here's all her stories

Also thanks to yall on this thread for exposing her, we finally got the info out there. She's literally freaking out right now trying to do damage control with this assumption thing, "new tea" video [I know tea is on her mind cause that's what I named my channel and she can't stop thinking about it] and now all these pictures posing in a few things from the hauls with pictures taken GOD knows when.

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 8.25.12 AM.png

LMAOO her naive supporters are gonna be in for a shock when part 2 goes up. But this is proof that LieLie led everyone to believe she's from Iran

because she tagged her, I think Mona was probably born in Iran and her family is from Pakistan and Laili tries to erase that. You know how some Americans with parents from Latin America erase their parents’ culture and just say they’re American? For example the Cuban American Trump supporters who shout I’m not Cuban, IM AMERICAN! TRUMP 2020 BUILD THE WALL!
LMAO I was born in Toronto but when people ask me where I'm from (especially in the USA) I don't just tell them I'm Canadian but rather my ethnicity. LieLie needs to learn the difference between nationality and ethnicity. I think her family might be Indian Parsi and if she's Pakistani she maybe Pashtun like Faryal

Also I’m living for how fast this thread is moving and all this info being uncovered!! 👏🏼👏🏼
I know eh :')
Meanwhile GuruGossip is dead asf. I remember someone once said that LieLie reads everything on that thread but wouldn't bother with this one. Now we have proof that she really does read all this (seeing how she knew about what comment from here to reply to over on Insta). Also how sad the ONE thing she mentions about Alizey's magazine cover happens to be her trying to safe face from her lies.

Also I’m living for how fast this thread is moving and all this info being uncovered!! 👏🏼👏🏼
I know eh :')
Meanwhile GuruGossip is dead asf. I remember someone once said that LieLie reads everything on that thread but wouldn't bother with this one. Now we have proof that she really does read all this (seeing how she knew about what comment from here to reply to over on Insta). Also how sad the ONE thing she mentions about Alizey's magazine cover happens to be her trying to safe face from her lies.

Last edited:

luluu24

Side note but kinda disgusting that her shoe rack is right next to wear she sleeps ??? doesn’t scream billionaire princess to me lol
Hey I’m new here and honestly I used to love watching her videos until I started to question why all the stuff from her luxury hauls never appeared again and why she never did a closet tour/ why her room looked so unlike rich people etc and her being a personal shopper all makes sense now. Why hasn’t this info blown up yet? there’s so much receipts and every comment on her YouTube vids are so positive and blind sided. I was searching up info about her online and came across this and I’m impressed to see the FBI type investigations going on. I actually came across Lailli through Ancy’s videos and was immediately interested in her seemingly glamorous and luxury life until I got suspicious. I think anyone who watches lailII consistently for a short time will realise theres something very off putting about her...

idk2

VIP Member
Mmhhm interesting stuff. So what is her personality really like, shes comes across sooo fake on insta and youtube but what is she actually like? At the beginning she seemed 'nicer' of the two sisters but now seems to have a full on fake bitch attitude. How long was she dating aleem?
She's snobby in real life and its hilarious to witness because she really think she's hot shit when really, she was a nobody there and realised she was so out of her depths which is why she left. She would talk about having a chauffeur and a maid who cleaned her apartment to validate herself but really no one ever saw her pull up in said chauffeured car as she stopped attending uni. Whenever she was at clubs, she was with Aleem in his supercars. Everyone at her uni was filthy rich, like drive to school in Lambos and Ferrari rich and go for dinner in Paris rich. I was only there because my dad thought it was one of the best unis but really, its just "new money" university for rich kids to be bought uni degrees with very little work needed - I transferred to Kings after the year. Alizey is nicer and more approachable, I've only seen her once but Lailli is a midget who walks around like she owns Harrods. She used to wear the same outfits - the same white, neutral and black colours with her token designer Loubs or Chanel bags. Her clothes were very cheap considering the price of her shoes/bags. Never added up to me.

xforeverlove21

Shes doing a Q&A video and on IG she asked people to ask her assumptions now shes posting pictures in designer things that didnt make the feed just to show her luxury items that she has them
the thing is why is she doing it now? we know she doesnt have them shes saying she wont do closet tour because its tacky and then shes dropping 50000 houl video on ig like who are u kidding?
also what bothers me the most is her house it looks nothing special for someone"so rich" hell im from croatia i would call myself middle class but house of my parents looks more luxurious...

and if you need tea on tamara kalinic hit me up also check the theme about her! i dont know much about sugar daddy but boy shes such a liar wanna be camila coelho now she even says is darker tone! like wtf bitch u went to costa rica in the middle of pandemic and u got tan now ur using fake one to prolong it also she threw a party for her birthday and posted she only had pizza with her bf on her feed...

i dont know whats up with these influencers why bother to lie so much its not like ur celebrity if ur famous you arent even E list famous more like Z list famous or how we say it in balkans ŽNJ list.

anyways omg i think lailli is having a break down and im here for it i cant wait for what she will say and then for us to prove her wrong BYE FELICIA

OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH she saw this here im sure and went to comment! ohhh now all of sudden shes indian iranian bitch bye in 2015 u said ur azerbejani then persian now indian iranian and u used to shit on afganistan pakistani and indian people u said they are poor and ur mom is dressed up in pakistani clothes on fb
LMAOOO I just saw it and she said "pics that didn't make the feed" like bish you just took those pictures awhile back and posting it now just how you did with the Ferrari. If she really want to prove she's legit do an Instagram live showing us the stuff from just ONE of the hauls (not even all) just one like the $20,000 LUXURY HOLIDAY HAUL or wtv.

• Haha