Lailli Mirza #3 Fashionova partner, personal shopper, paid promos but not an influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
313 isn't in Dubai Mall 😂 - It's near Lailli's house, so basically, she fooled us in the vlog saying we bought the dress from Dubai Mall

and also when you visit the 313 website, we see Anncy ( no surprise! ) so she's basically in the shenanigans and both these YouTubers are fooling us.
Yes! i think it was mall of the emirates.. bc she did two vids about it. It was funny in one of the other threads we said she goes to dubai mall more often than MoE despite it being just as decent and closer to her house.. she obviously went this time bc she had a valid reason 😆

Reactions: 3
So she’s posing pictures of her cousin (I assume) who’s competing in the Olympic and quite proudly representing India but this girl still won’t claim she’s Indian.
I wonder if she would continue these lies into her 30s. Forget about the luxury side of it, but denying her race, her heritage is really really sad. Her family can actually use whatever influence they have to show that regardless of South Asians being looked down on in the Middle East, they can still be successful, especially Mona owning various businesses.
I feel so sad for them.

Reactions: 14
honestly she's so pretty, i wish she'd take out the filler from her lips :(
idk what else she's done but her face looks creepy now
if you told me she was in her mid-30s i'd believe it without a doubt
actually makes me really sad looking at her and lailli too with all the stuff they've done and how weird it looks

Reactions: 7
2EE56110-F1AF-4955-AD10-D14D5766BB59.jpeg

24BBE0E0-1C23-4DC9-BE40-F6AEFD00A0A2.jpeg

I believe Alizey did have some filler in her lips dissolved a while ago? Tbh as she seems more classy and elegant, she probably wouldn’t be in favour of Lailli’s extreme proportions of stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
View attachment 686735
View attachment 686738

I believe Alizey did have some filler in her lips dissolved a while ago? Tbh as she seems more classy and elegant, she probably wouldn’t be in favour of Lailli’s extreme proportions of stuff
Yeah I like Alizey way more ! She puts effort into actually editing her videos!
I was watching old videos of Lailli and came across one where she actually really looked like her sister Alizey ! It's one of her first plastic surgery videos.

Alizey looks great
Screenshot_20210729-144254.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
hi everyone, this is my first post but have been reading on gg and tattle for awhile now. i've been following lailli and alizey since i was in school but something seemed odd about lailli in the past few years - she went from saying she was on a budget and could only get the cartier love wedding band because it was the cheapest to buying multiple birkins and kellys in a year!

i have a home in dubai and live there part time and i've seen lailli out occasionally. i've seen her at a restaurant and her and her friends were super loud and obnoxious and alizey just sat on her phone most of the time. i'm 5'2 and she wasn't that much shorter than me probably about 4'11 or 5 foot. i said hi to her once at the mall a few years ago and she was pretty shy and awkward and didn't have that i don't give a duck attitude she likes to portray online

she also contradicts herself a lot, she openly talks about her nose job because it's more accepted in the middle east but can't own up to her obvious boob job. she'll say she doesn't support d&g but then buys a dress from their new line, posts it on her ig stories and then go back to saying she doesn't support them. she seems to do a lot of things just for shock value or to seem "woke" and different like saying she won't get the vaccine or supporting trump. dubai is imposing restrictions on unvaccinated people and so are other countries - i'm not sure who she was fooling with the i'm not going to get vaccinated storyline.

think she was introduced to her new man through faryal and amir as he's a boxer but hilarious that he's indian after trying to hide her possible indian/pakistani ancestry!

Reactions: 13
Lailli has gone for a boxing match.. Is it with her new mans? 🤣🤣 She took her bestie Annie too, lol. My problem is that her outfit was so ugly like she's wealthier than me but I can dress better than her! What the hell is with her outfit, a tanktop, a raggedy plaid shirt, ripped jeans, and some heels, I mean what the hell. I don't know of anyone that dresses like this. Whew!
1627671241453.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lailli has gone for a boxing match.. Is it with her new mans? 🤣🤣 She took her bestie Annie too, lol. My problem is that her outfit was so ugly like she's wealthier than me but I can dress better than her! What the hell is with her outfit, a tanktop, a raggedy plaid shirt, ripped jeans, and some heels, I mean what the hell. I don't know of anyone that dresses like this. Whew!
View attachment 688355
Why would you wear Manolo's with that outfit! it's like she dressed herself in the dark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i wonder where her jeans are from love them and the manolos but gyal did you not get any tips from your bestie whos a boxers wife on what to wear to matches not that faryal is any better lol rich people money is having awful STYLING sense and calling it FASHION

Reactions: 4
View attachment 688355
Frr seriously wtf is that outfit thoo😭😭LMAOO

Reactions: 1
View attachment 688355
I'm shocked she's actually wearing heels and not flats ! 😳

Screenshot_20210730-154524.png

Lol that pose 🥨🥨🥨

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There are high waisted jeans and then there is Lailli with jeans up to her breastbone…
Lmao ffs !🤣 I didn't even notice until you pointed that out! She needs to take her jeans to 313 Atelier to get it altered I heard they do wonders there !!

NGL her shoes look great !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey guys, does anyone genuinely know how Lailli edits her pictures? I mean the filter and grain looks good in most of her Instagram pics. I wonder which app she uses

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.