Lailli Mirza #3 Fashionova partner, personal shopper, paid promos but not an influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought anncy mentioned in one of her vlogs that she is tiny and 5’3

Reactions: 4

I am very certain that Mona/Alizey own Qabeela and both sisters model for their own brands 😂

Reactions: 5
Wait so Mona owns the 313 atelier?!? Its kind of obvious that she owns Qabeela since Alizey is always modeling for it but the 313 is news to me honestly. Good on her though!

Reactions: 7
Wait so Mona owns the 313 atelier?!? Its kind of obvious that she owns Qabeela since Alizey is always modeling for it but the 313 is news to me honestly. Good on her though!
Not surprised everything is altered and made there. Alizey’s red carpet dress was made by them 😂

Reactions: 6
Company records are public in Dubai - Biolite and 313 Atelier are owned by Mona, but Qabeela is questionable. It used to be a registered business in the UAE, but there aren’t any records available anymore and whilst it was, it wasn’t under Mona’s name.

However, the address they provide on their Returns and Exchanges info is 313 Atelier…

313 has always been their place to get their alterations done, hence you often see both girls raving on IG about how that’s the only tailor they trust with their clothes.. what they fail to mention is that it’s their own family venture.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Company records are public in Dubai - Biolite and 313 Atelier are owned by Mona, but Qabeela is questionable. It used to be a registered business in the UAE, but there aren’t any records available anymore and whilst it was, it wasn’t under Mona’s name.

However, the address they provide on their Returns and Exchanges info is 313 Atelier…

313 has always been their place to get their alterations done, hence you often see both girls raving on IG about how that’s the only tailor they trust with their clothes.. what they fail to mention is that it’s their own family venture.
Wow these girls are shady with their marketing ethics and also that’s some awesome research you did 😀

Yep I don’t believe she is 5ft as she constantly keeps harping on about it like her other special privileges..she mentions height way too much for a petite gal whereas people I know would rather not pay too much attention to it and believe it or not, they always get mistaken for being taller than they really are. It’s amazing how people don’t recognise Lailli and come running to her whilst vlogging in public spaces.. but she films getting told off at Sainsbury’s and a Chanel queue.

View attachment 681834
out of stock in most placesbut available for rent 🙄

and yes it’s D&G…
ooo this is some major tea 🍵

Reactions: 5
why does lilie always use filters when promoting biolite? If your skin looks that amazing after all your treatments then surely you wouldn’t need a filter

Reactions: 8
So do they hide it because of their reputations and think they won't get business if people know that they own it??!
🤔

Reactions: 6
why does lilie always use filters when promoting biolite? If your skin looks that amazing after all your treatments then surely you wouldn’t need a filter
For sure when you spend $1M monthly maintenance. Loving her stupid titles.. saw one earlier- spent $3000 in 3 mins…erm literally most people can if they buy an entry level flap bag from Chanel 🤦🏽‍♀️

So do they hide it because of their reputations and think they won't get business if people know that they own it??!
🤔
I think mona and Alizey are just guilty by association, their rep isn’t half as bad because they’re not shoving fake rich persian down people’s throat like the other one.
Loved how at the Dubai mall they couldn’t find any dresses except for the one at their own damn business, like we know you went straight there not shopping around or else you could have vlogged it. I mean there is an Oscar de la renta store with gowns, but the only difference between them and 313 atelier will be price right? Bless her though, she did drop some names like Elie Saab and Ralph & Russo😂 I heard you can even rent gowns in Dubai. She could have hired one and faked that she bought it 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
For sure when you spend $1M monthly maintenance. Loving her stupid titles.. saw one earlier- spent $3000 in 3 mins…erm literally most people can if they buy an entry level flap bag from Chanel 🤦🏽‍♀️

I think mona and Alizey are just guilty by association, their rep isn’t half as bad because they’re not shoving fake rich persian down people’s throat like the other one.
Loved how at the Dubai mall they couldn’t find any dresses except for the one at their own damn business, like we know you went straight there not shopping around or else you could have vlogged it. I mean there is an Oscar de la renta store with gowns, but the only difference between them and 313 atelier will be price right? Bless her though, she did drop some names like Elie Saab and Ralph & Russo😂 I heard you can even rent gowns in Dubai. She could have hired one and faked that she bought it 😆
OMG Lailli this is a new low even for you!
😅
In her video I remember her pointing at a Dior dress hanging and said she "might bring this Dior dress to cannes" but I was thinking why TF would you bring a dress you already had for awhile to such an event ??!! Like wouldn't you want something brand new you never owned before ?!! And Alizey too I was wondering why she never made a video or spoke about her dress or going to Cannes ? Probably because it's hard covering her sisters lies 🤣
Screenshot_20210728-143550.png

Reactions: 3
I was watching the whole dacob/Anna bey debacle and someone mentioned that she hasn't shown her one hundred thousand play button award implying she buys subs so that got me thinking.....has Lailli ever gotten or shown a one hundred thousand subscribers play button yet? Shes over three hundred thousand subs now and that seems like something she would brag about ! 🤔 Sorry to go off topic but does buying subs and views explain why she has to go the extra mile to make an extra buck ? I don't think anyone can make real money on YouTube with fake subs

Reactions: 3
OMG Lailli this is a new low even for you!
😅
In her video I remember her pointing at a Dior dress hanging and said she "might bring this Dior dress to cannes" but I was thinking why TF would you bring a dress you already had for awhile to such an event ??!! Like wouldn't you want something brand new you never owned before ?!! And Alizey too I was wondering why she never made a video or spoke about her dress or going to Cannes ? Probably because it's hard covering her sisters lies 🤣
Girl, she done knew she never gonna be on that red carpet LOL, she might as well could’ve brought that two seasons ago Dior she couldn’t return or resell because her dog pissed on it and at least posed for a picture on IG instead of the crop top uniform she can’t seem to change out of to save her life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Girl, she done knew she never gonna be on that red carpet LOL, she might as well could’ve brought that two seasons ago Dior she couldn’t return or resell because her dog pissed on it and at least posed for a picture on IG instead of the crop top uniform she can’t seem to change out of to save her life
Lol So cringe! 😬 It must be hard work coming up with ideas on how to swerve when her lies come out!!

Reactions: 1
I was watching the whole dacob/Anna bey debacle and someone mentioned that she hasn't shown her one hundred thousand play button award implying she buys subs so that got me thinking.....has Lailli ever gotten or shown a one hundred thousand subscribers play button yet? Shes over three hundred thousand subs now and that seems like something she would brag about ! 🤔 Sorry to go off topic but does buying subs and views explain why she has to go the extra mile to make an extra buck ? I don't think anyone can make real money on YouTube with fake subs
Saw the Anna Bey thing.. trying to preach and scam when she can’t master being elegant or affluent herself, couldn’t even marry up.. but teaching women to be gold diggers..reminds me of Lailli trying soooo hard to prove she lives a certain lifestyle when she doesn’t and shows no class at all ( sorry even the accent doesn’t cut it for me) . So glad Dakob mentioned Tattle a lot. Hope people come here to learn about the realities of their favourite lazy ass influencers.

Reactions: 7
Saw the Anna Bey thing.. trying to preach and scam when she can’t master being elegant or affluent herself, couldn’t even marry up.. but teaching women to be gold diggers..reminds me of Lailli trying soooo hard to prove she lives a certain lifestyle when she doesn’t and shows no class at all ( sorry even the accent doesn’t cut it for me) . So glad Dakob mentioned Tattle a lot. Hope people come here to learn about the realities of their favourite lazy ass influencers.
Yes I was thinking the same thing and I wish he would have known about Lallis tattle thread when he made a video about her Hermes drama! So many people buy into her BS thinking she actually spends that kind of money! I came across this post on Facebook looking for pics of lailli in gowns and saw that this woman did a video on laillis so called "one million a month" skin care spending habits lol 😆 Little does she know that lailli is full of tit and doesn't actually have that kind of coin !

Screenshot_20210728-170738.png

Screenshot_20210728-170801.png

Screenshot_20210728-170816.png

Reactions: 1

313 isn't in Dubai Mall 😂 - It's near Lailli's house, so basically, she fooled us in the vlog saying we bought the dress from Dubai Mall

and also when you visit the 313 website, we see Anncy ( no surprise! ) so she's basically in the shenanigans and both these YouTubers are fooling us.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.