Lailli Mirza #3 Fashionova partner, personal shopper, paid promos but not an influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly this outfit could’ve been a lot worse as we’ve seen in the past but it outfit doesn’t look to bad honestly. The Manolo’s look fantastic! I think she’s taking tips from here

Reactions: 5
LMAO not Anncy calling Lailli Michael Jackson in her new vid :ROFLMAO: I have a feeling she's reading these threads because we've been saying that since day 1

Also baits out that Lailli is Indian so maybe she's not hiding it anymore :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her mate Faryal is in Paris buying a Birkin.. she has been filming inside the store.. why does Lailli not do any store vlogs anymore..?
Also…

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who tf gives a tit about fights between guys like Adam saleh and slim etc.. I thought he was cancelled the last time I heard of him but I guess not. Cba keeping up or even looking into it. Go to a proper fight and film/flex on social media like the Joshua fight coming up not these irrelevant clout chasing copycats off YouTube.

Reactions: 11
Who tf gives a tit about fights between guys like Adam saleh and slim etc.. I thought he was cancelled the last time I heard of him but I guess not. Cba keeping up or even looking into it. Go to a proper fight and film/flex on social media like the Joshua fight coming up not these irrelevant clout chasing copycats off YouTube.
Yes Lailli’s gone to watch a guy who had a threesome with a transgender only fans woman behind his wife’s back.. with slim of course..Faryal would probably disown Lailli for watching Joshua after she tried to make out he was trying to chase her when her husband was chasing others to make herself feel good.
Oh Lailli- do you have any non messy friends?😂🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes Lailli’s gone to watch a guy who had a threesome with a transgender only fans woman behind his wife’s back.. with slim of course..Faryal would probably disown Lailli for watching Joshua after she tried to make out he was trying to chase her when her husband was chasing others to make herself feel good.
Oh Lailli- do you have any non messy friends?😂🤣
Oops I forgot about that stuff with Faryal and Joshua! And did Adam have the threesome with the only fans woman and Slim his mate. If so that is just so wrong. Feel sorry for his wife - putting up with that personality and then his infidelity. So disrespectful. Shocked about Slim, how could you even be mates after that.

(Sorry for derailing the thread guys)

Major cringefest alert everyone

😂 not Lailli owning up to people thinking she is 35 instead of 25.. and the fact anyone would think these 🤡 are 16 is because of their level of maturity not looks honey….
6:51 Lailli’s very accurate desi accents/impersonations.. and no Lailli you cannot speak French, nor can you pronounce French words properly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Who did your interiors lailli ?? 😂 We just want to talk even though we already know your interior is straight from Ikea !!

Screenshot_20210801-161057.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who did your interiors lailli ?? 😂 We just want to talk even though we already know your interior is straight from Ikea !!

View attachment 692118
Sooo I wonder if Lailli is having a baecation with another temporary man or with Anncy filming another best reviewed hotel vlog because these schoolgirls have run out of ideas for content?
Also plenty of opportunities to take staged pics looking glam on the Burj grounds but she poses in the most basic loungewear with her billionth pair of LV slippers🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sooo I wonder if Lailli is having a baecation with another temporary man or with Anncy filming another best reviewed hotel vlog because these schoolgirls have run out of ideas for content?
Also plenty of opportunities to take staged pics looking glam on the Burj grounds but she poses in the most basic loungewear with her billionth pair of LV slippers🤦🏽‍♀️
ohmygod it frustrates me to no end how she has also these absolutely stunning photographic opportunities and she doesn’t use them??!?!!?? like?!?!?!! ma’am do you want to look classy and accomplished or not?!?

Reactions: 8
ohmygod it frustrates me to no end how she has also these absolutely stunning photographic opportunities and she doesn’t use them??!?!!?? like?!?!?!! ma’am do you want to look classy and accomplished or not?!?
Omg I couldn’t actually agree more! Like honey you live in Dubai probably one of the most glamorous places in the Middle East and yet you still dress like a broke a witch and pose in the most random places possible when there are more stunning and recognisable place in the city. She screams fake money!

Reactions: 9
I saw Olivia’s IG story today. We already know how some of these influencers did this kind of thing to live the “influencer lifestyle” but good for this company for making it a business. If you can’t fight them, join them.
It would have made more sense for Lailli to be one of the customers of a bag rental shop.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
LOL Tik Tok is savage. Maybe more of us should flood her comments so she can’t hide behind bullying one person holding her accountable.

Reactions: 4
I saw Olivia’s IG story today. We already know how some of these influencers did this kind of thing to live the “influencer lifestyle” but good for this company for making it a business. If you can’t fight them, join them.
It would have made more sense for Lailli to be one of the customers of a bag rental shop.
Oh my God! Are people actually so desperate that they'd part with hundreds per month to wear something once or twice?! It's insane.

We've reached the bottom of influencer culture. Paying for clothes in multiple times 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.