Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatisthis1321

I honestly cannot cope with this woman. I followed her from the start and remember her using content from a Pinterest type website for her instagram and it used to really annoy me 😂 now every time I see her name on Twitter it makes me shudder. Why is she always complaining?

disneys

VIP Member
That’s because Alice Spake is an arsehole 😂
I get that vibe. I monitor my work's Twitter account and I have to follow Alice on it as we've previously worked with her on a campaign for a brand we manage. Chloe is less of a moaner but my god, all that Alice does is complain. Scroll her Twitter feed and take a shot every time you read something negative. You'll be rat-arsed in minutes.

Violet89

Any idea what is happening with her? She seems to have stopped posting all the lovely dovey my relationship is better than yours posts. Did they break up already?
I don't think so, there's still photos of them together on her Insta. I've also not noticed that she's posting any less. I'm only following her still because I've been following her for years now but I'm pretty sure I'll be unsubbing soon🙄

nik1231

Chatty Member
So just caught up! It really didn’t last long! Was it even a year? I mean if he was a dick to her then I guess food for her.

also, love herself much in her TikTok videos? And the videos she’s doing just come across as desperate and like she’s begging for a guy. Cringe!

nik1231

Chatty Member
I saw that. In her defence, she does put a lot into a her blog, but it's definitely more salesy than anything else. I mean, to be fair, beauty blogs aren't really my thing anyway. I started following back when she used to post more personal stuff, but then realised it was mostly fake and a bit stuck up!

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Oh yeah true!

I'm genuinely pleased that she has found someone, but I hate how she always paints them as the perfect happy little family and that everything in her life has led to this perfect moment!
She realised she was making a show of herself on tik tok by reading us on here and deleted the account saying that she only uploaded cute tik toks when she was actually doing cringe dancing to get a man on there. A divorce and being cheated is a shitty experience and I thought she would learn but is still so obvious she just want a guy and live fairy tale like she was 20, I hope she actually take her time with this lad and stop collecting kids from different fathers, guys could look wonderful the first year and then start showing they true colours.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
So she did a whole thing working with some tooth fixing company to fix her teeth and raves about them. She wrote on Twitter the other day that she was saving to get her teeth fixed properly. Clearly the company she worked with wasn’t effective, but no word about that that I’ve seen...
I think it was a whitening crappy product she promoted, not real fixing those awful teeth she has which would cost a fortune, she seems to be moving I guess the #GirlBoss can't afford the rent or bills of a average house not sure the ex is giving her any money as the child seems to spend a good amount of days with his dad.

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Something I don't get about this girl is how she spends thousands on fancy advent calendars on a bunch of expensive eye palettes, jewellery and a bunch of junk she buys on daily basis but she can't pay for her teeth to get fixed, yes you can fix them in different ways and tagging the brand hoping to get the treatment for free is just pathetic.
View attachment 321390
I wonder how much she is spending though. Most of it might be gifted, especially the advent calendars.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
She is literally using it as a dating site. Except not just a standard dating site, she’s basically begging for dates with her dancing, song choices and responses to comments. So embarrassing! I hope she deletes them when she’s over this crisis thing she has going on.
I feel like she’s always maintained being professional on her platforms, apart from maybe Twitter where she can be pretty bitchy, but her TikTok account is another level! Who would watch that and work with her?
If the brands and agencies find out about her tik tok profile her "blogging career" is over, her twitter behaviour was already bad enough, but her tik tok is a mix of creepiness, neediness, bitterness and plein stupidity, if you are a teen on in your early twenties then this posting indirects and self love stuff but once in your 30s and with two kids from different guys is just messed up like she hasn't learnt or grew up at all. And yes confirmed, he cheated on her, the WiFi tip was hilarious like she really did her mi6 chasing to find out "their place" guess Bryn already moved with his lover or already had a place with the other lass so probably this is actually happening even before the wedding

nik1231

Chatty Member
I don't think so, there's still photos of them together on her Insta. I've also not noticed that she's posting any less. I'm only following her still because I've been following her for years now but I'm pretty sure I'll be unsubbing soon🙄
Maybe they just don’t show up for me. I don’t actively look for her, just look if it shows on my feed so maybe that’s why..