Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
I find her extremely tacky and can't believe brands and agencies even consider her, I mean the woman cannot even speak properly like "Oh myyyy Gooood guuuuys" with that annoying fake accent and faces she puts, why she can't speak normal? She does complain a lot when things are not her way or putting down other bloggers with indirect comments and calling herself authentic but she is an #Ad herself. Always asking her "followers" to watch her Ad Posts and videos and leave a like because "that's how I pay my bills" have you tried getting a real decent job? Not sure if she is supposed to be a professional make up artist but she always do the exactly same look and even on camera her face looks super cakey. She liked to talk about herself as a strong single mum but honestly she looked far too desperate for a guy to give her a good life and no need to get a real job, but mostly I found pretty poor and pathetic how she used her son"with special needs" to get a free trip to Disney not the first time she uses her children anyway. and the constant ads during her honeymoon.
And if you have any doubt she is always begging to brands here you have an example of the many she posts on her insta stories
Screenshot_20190907_200711-1.jpg

Reactions: 1

nik1231

Chatty Member
I'm split with her. She clearly works hard and puts a lot of effort into her blog, but there's something that rubs me up the wrong way about her. She seems to be pretty full of herself and have very strong opinions (which is fine) but then seemed to take offence to innocent things and build them into a huge drama, especially involving other bloggers.

I'm not sure on her...would love to know other people's thoughts too.

nik1231

Chatty Member
Everything comes across and really salesy and unnatural when she's talking about it. I know her job is essentially to sell things, but she is never quite able to make it natural or believable. It always feels like she is actively selling things and not just sharing what she loves. I really find it hard to warm to her! She always has a superior air about her that makes her unlikeable!

nik1231

Chatty Member
'took this photo, loved it, thought it was cute, might delete later' actually means 'I think I look hot af because I'm so full of myself but I'm going to pretend I don't'

• Haha

nik1231

Chatty Member
Has she broken up with her guy? Usually we get the image of the perfect little life in our face but she hasn't posted anything about him since their Amsterdam trip.

nik1231

Chatty Member
Yes his name is Bryn just checked, her maiden surname is Brewer. Maybe the guy is anti social media? Anyway.. Didn't know that tik tok was a place to find a date, like all what she is doing is dancing and offering herself on there. Is it the new tinder?
She is literally using it as a dating site. Except not just a standard dating site, she’s basically begging for dates with her dancing, song choices and responses to comments. So embarrassing! I hope she deletes them when she’s over this crisis thing she has going on.
I feel like she’s always maintained being professional on her platforms, apart from maybe Twitter where she can be pretty bitchy, but her TikTok account is another level! Who would watch that and work with her?

nik1231

Chatty Member
Yeah... way she’s portraying it - he’s done something!
Yeah definitely. All of her videos are definitely a fuck you to him. If he has though, good for her for ditching him! Her videos aren’t exactly dignified though! She just comes across as bitter as hell!

disneys

VIP Member
She’s extremely passive aggressive. I wonder if she knows that her starting arguments online doesn’t paint her in the best light.

Susy

I’ve never known anything like it! She has an issue with everything. I’ve heard a million stories about her being nasty and I’ve got no time for her!
I've heard the same. a lot of people saying she's nasty others and will bring the down to get herself to the top

H8Ellie

Every single thing she posts is an ad or gifted. I completely get that they need to make money, and I also get that at this time of year there are more ads, but her posts are on another level. I hate that! At least have a balance in there so people don't feel like they are watching an advert!
She is an advert. I don’t find her genuine or relateable. I think she is where she is as she worked in PR, bet she’s a right beg!

nik1231

Chatty Member
I totally agree about her son! I feel like she’s been changing her ‘brand’ since her honeymoon and featuring her son more, probably because of this trip. I fully expect her to become a family blogger over the next year - just for the freebie holidays!

nik1231

Chatty Member
I’m sure his names Bryn?
Ah yeah maybe... had a quick look on Insta but wouldn’t know where to start finding him to be honest.

her TikTok about mental health and stigma is literally just her wiggling and posing! Not exactly going to help anyone struggling with mental health!

RealWelshWitch

I like her but oh my god she's repetitive! I'm skipping a lot through videos because I know exactly what she's going to say.