Lady Writes (Chloe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm split with her. She clearly works hard and puts a lot of effort into her blog, but there's something that rubs me up the wrong way about her. She seems to be pretty full of herself and have very strong opinions (which is fine) but then seemed to take offence to innocent things and build them into a huge drama, especially involving other bloggers.

I'm not sure on her...would love to know other people's thoughts too.

Reactions: 1
I too think she is really up herself. Yeah she works hard but I don't trust her opinions as a blogger. She's in way too much drama for my liking.

She always causes internet drama! I get a bad vibe from her. Her and that Alice Spake always seem to be rubbing people up the wrong way.

Same - but she portrays it as though she is high and mighty and always in the right, while looking down her nose at others and making them out to be terrible people. She's very fake nice and had me fooled at first!

Everything comes across and really salesy and unnatural when she's talking about it. I know her job is essentially to sell things, but she is never quite able to make it natural or believable. It always feels like she is actively selling things and not just sharing what she loves. I really find it hard to warm to her! She always has a superior air about her that makes her unlikeable!

She’s quite vile. I’m not involved in social media as a blogger myself but I’m a PR as my job and sometimes I deal with influencer outreach. We blacklisted her quite a while ago because she just always seems to jump on the drama bandwagon and our brand wouldn’t want to be associated with that. She’s a grown woman with a child yet starts fights like a teenager on Twitter. Quite embarrassing behaviour and her career won’t last long with her attitude.

Reactions: 2
Had a similar experience to the poster above. She approached our company with a proposal to collaborate. We politely turned her down as we didn’t think it was a good fit for us.

Shortly after I saw her ranting on Twitter about companies that only want to work with big names etc... No, the reason we didn’t want to collaborate with her was her terrible writing style, cheesy photography and her conduct on Twitter. What company would want to be associated with someone like this?

Reactions: 2
She’s extremely passive aggressive. I wonder if she knows that her starting arguments online doesn’t paint her in the best light.

I saw that. In her defence, she does put a lot into a her blog, but it's definitely more salesy than anything else. I mean, to be fair, beauty blogs aren't really my thing anyway. I started following back when she used to post more personal stuff, but then realised it was mostly fake and a bit stuck up!