Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Has she broken up with her guy? Usually we get the image of the perfect little life in our face but she hasn't posted anything about him since their Amsterdam trip.
Maybe the guy found another lass at the gym 🤣, she said she is supposedly going to NYC so I guess they are together who else would be paying that.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Yes his name is Bryn just checked, her maiden surname is Brewer. Maybe the guy is anti social media? Anyway.. Didn't know that tik tok was a place to find a date, like all what she is doing is dancing and offering herself on there. Is it the new tinder?

Last edited:

Candycrush

Chatty Member
So she did a whole thing working with some tooth fixing company to fix her teeth and raves about them. She wrote on Twitter the other day that she was saving to get her teeth fixed properly. Clearly the company she worked with wasn’t effective, but no word about that that I’ve seen...
Where did she post her new teeth? I wondered if she would have them done after seeing her enter a competition saying how much he hated them!

Candycrush

Chatty Member
For what i saw only very few of the calendars were gifted and were the cheapest ones, the expensive ones she said she bought them, so we are talking of calendars of around £250 each on 4 of them you have around a £1000 and she wouldn't recover it much back from youtube being such a small channel
That is a lot of money. Maybe she's just desperate not to pay for her teeth when she sees other people gifted them 😂

nik1231

Chatty Member
Maybe the guy found another lass at the gym 🤣, she said she is supposedly going to NYC so I guess they are together who else would be paying that.
Oh yeah true!

I'm genuinely pleased that she has found someone, but I hate how she always paints them as the perfect happy little family and that everything in her life has led to this perfect moment!

nik1231

Chatty Member
Any idea what is happening with her? She seems to have stopped posting all the lovely dovey my relationship is better than yours posts. Did they break up already?

She also barely posts now other than sponsorships and ads. Does she have a full time job and just do the beauty/blog/Insta as a side hustle?

Naminé

She always causes internet drama! I get a bad vibe from her. Her and that Alice Spake always seem to be rubbing people up the wrong way.
I really like Alice, seems to be one of a few that’s quite honest and not sucking up to brands or pretending to be anything she’s not

Susy

'took this photo, loved it, thought it was cute, might delete later' actually means 'I think I look hot af because I'm so full of myself but I'm going to pretend I don't'
Ha so true

She has the weirdest mouth. I can't stop looking at it

nik1231

Chatty Member
View attachment 202577
But she is getting offers already 🤣
Cringe! Her responses to them as well. I just find the whole thing really embarrassing. He’s prob watching them thinking thank fuck I escaped. The only thing I see when I watch them is a bitter woman who is letting the world know she’s single in the hopes that somebody takes pity on her, but also thinking she’s the best catch going. You’re not hun!

nik1231

Chatty Member
She realised she was making a show of herself on tik tok by reading us on here and deleted the account saying that she only uploaded cute tik toks when she was actually doing cringe dancing to get a man on there. A divorce and being cheated is a shitty experience and I thought she would learn but is still so obvious she just want a guy and live fairy tale like she was 20, I hope she actually take her time with this lad and stop collecting kids from different fathers, guys could look wonderful the first year and then start showing they true colours.
I agree - she definitely realised she made a fool of herself. You’re right, she acts all feminist and strong independent woman but it’s so clear all she really wants is a man by how she gushes about how they’re the perfect person. That in itself is worrying because no relationship is all roses!

nik1231

Chatty Member
Same - but she portrays it as though she is high and mighty and always in the right, while looking down her nose at others and making them out to be terrible people. She's very fake nice and had me fooled at first!