Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Yikes! She must have known her as well if she took him to her house.

the comments on her TikTok creep me out. They just come across as sleazy guys leaving messages and she’s responding to them all lapping it up like they aren’t creeps. Where did her self respect that she is banging on about go?
Totally! Those are the type of guys that any lass with real self love and dignity would sod them all but she is clearly desperate and needy for a man, no wonder the piss poor choices she made, there is no chance that any good lad would want someone like that

disneys

VIP Member
She always causes internet drama! I get a bad vibe from her. Her and that Alice Spake always seem to be rubbing people up the wrong way.

nik1231

Chatty Member
Yikes! She must have known her as well if she took him to her house.

the comments on her TikTok creep me out. They just come across as sleazy guys leaving messages and she’s responding to them all lapping it up like they aren’t creeps. Where did her self respect that she is banging on about go?

nik1231

Chatty Member
So she did a whole thing working with some tooth fixing company to fix her teeth and raves about them. She wrote on Twitter the other day that she was saving to get her teeth fixed properly. Clearly the company she worked with wasn’t effective, but no word about that that I’ve seen...

nik1231

Chatty Member
Ah fair enough!

She didn’t post them, she just said she was being trolled about them and was saving to get them fixed.

Also, it’s mad that she just wiped her TikTok without any mention of it. Considering she had followers in there, you’d think she would have said something. Unless she did and I missed it.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Exactly! I didn’t actually have her pegged as every doing what she’s doing on TikTok. I actually thought she was classier than that. Just had a little look and she’s wiped him from Insta. Wish I could remember his name to have a spy at his side of the story if he’s posted anything.
also, he’s still dad to one of her kids right? So going on like she is on TikTok is just really shitty for her kid to be honest.
No doubt she will get pregnant fast with the next guy she gets, and yes he is the father of one the kids which is not nice to trash him in social media she can even get into legal troubles if he gets fed up

nik1231

Chatty Member
I wouldn't blame the guy, she doesn't have a real job, she put all her life on social media, she was even making ad stories during her honeymoon, he seemed to spoil her but she was always really up to herself
Yeah I reckon she’s really hard work. She’s so full of herself! I’ve never seen someone love themselves quite as much as her.

Susy

I agree, it was all about attention for her.

I really don’t like how she labels her son as a ‘special needs child’ He’s a child with a need, but not a special needs child. I know it’s jist wording but there is a big difference there and as a mum who has raised him and faced the challenges she talks about, she really should understand the difference!
Yeah but if she didn't label him, she wouldn't have anything to bring attention to herself

Susy

I mean it’s not something I would do. Also, she really is full of herself!
It's a sad state of affairs when you can't take time from your Instagram to spend time with your husband as you need to post paid for ads. What a honeymoon.

'not tonight darling, I need to share this picture of me in period pants'

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Ah fair enough!

She didn’t post them, she just said she was being trolled about them and was saving to get them fixed.

Also, it’s mad that she just wiped her TikTok without any mention of it. Considering she had followers in there, you’d think she would have said something. Unless she did and I missed it.
I think someone told her how pathetic it was or some brands saw it and turned her down, all the followers she had there mostly creepy men than now are actually leaving comments on her instagram, she really fucked up with that cringe tik tok account

Pink4573

I had unfollowed on insta but she appeared on my tiktok! 99% of her videos are about her being single 🙄

nik1231

Chatty Member
The whole situation is pathetic and honey a confident queen doesn't upload embarrassing videos on tik tok specially having two kids who are watching your behaviour, if my marriage would have lasted less than a fart in a basket after posting over and over again on instagram I would be really quiet
Exactly! I didn’t actually have her pegged as every doing what she’s doing on TikTok. I actually thought she was classier than that. Just had a little look and she’s wiped him from Insta. Wish I could remember his name to have a spy at his side of the story if he’s posted anything.
also, he’s still dad to one of her kids right? So going on like she is on TikTok is just really shitty for her kid to be honest.