Lady Nadia Essex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she once say she only dates millionaires or have I made that up?

she’s just shallow and obsessed with fame from what I’ve seen. The way she used to cream herself over the young hot guys on celebs go dating ( mike and jack for example) was embarrassing
She did, then denied ever saying that a few years later on Loose Women. That despite saying the exact thing on This Morning and in The Sun a few years before. Even Nadia can’t keep up with her own lies.

We can add Callum Best to the list of male celebs she lusted over. Not only frankly embarrassing but deluded any of them would be interested in her.

Reactions: 2
She did, then denied ever saying that a few years later on Loose Women. That despite saying the exact thing on This Morning and in The Sun a few years before. Even Nadia can’t keep up with her own lies.

We can add Callum Best to the list of male celebs she lusted over. Not only frankly embarrassing but deluded any of them would be interested in her.
Yes and also ironic as isn’t that what her hate campaign against Eden was about, him sleeping with one of them or trying to?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 51330
found a picture of her brother to compare male/female....
I wonder if her brother is one of these ‘I've lost family members that I don't speak to anymore, because they don't believe me.’ Her own family don’t believe her claims against Eden, what the AF does that say about her honesty?!

View attachment 51330
found a picture of her brother to compare male/female....
They’ve matching chins. Plural per person

I wonder if her brother is one of these ‘I've lost family members that I don't speak to anymore, because they don't believe me.’ Her own family don’t believe her claims against Eden, what the AF does that say about her honesty?!

From his insta page he looks very normal & down to earth....she did attend his wedding a few years back but he is maybe sick of her very public carry on’s by now....

She should have never made her strong feeling pubic....share with family/friend but not all over social media
But now she can do interviews about gender disappointment, then how she's coming to terms with having a son. Finally when he's born how much she loves him regardless of him being a boy. It's all to do with column inches and having a boy has probably worked in her favour.

Reactions: 4
So bored of this clueless mum.....is her ignorance genuine or just a act to get some cash? Also going on about failing credit checks when moving over her utilities to her new property....thought she had a room in her mates flat before?

So bored of this clueless mum.....is her ignorance genuine or just a act to get some cash? Also going on about failing credit checks when moving over her utilities to her new property....thought she had a room in her mates flat before?
Just an act as usual. Using this baby to try and stay in the spotlight well she has a lot of competition. I don’t believe anything that comes out of her gob. She has bought so many followers just look at social blade. I reckon she has at best a few hundred sycophant followers at best.

Now begging for household appliances or as she phrased it “ I reached out to Gtech”....she then claims it’s not an advert....whatever....you begged, got a free hoover, wrote a positive post & tagged Gtech....yes it’s called an advert.

Reactions: 4
So she’s shamelessly asking for people to tag their fave buggies so she can get a freebie. This women irritates the hell out of me!

So she’s shamelessly asking for people to tag their fave buggies so she can get a freebie. This women irritates the hell out of me!
I just cannot cope with this!! Saying you need to tag the company because googling doesn’t bring it up what a load of tit. Like she hasn’t been into mamas and papas once since she found out she was pregnant pushing a few prams around 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Cannot believe people are even bothering commenting!