Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paulaj

I’m sorry but I find her absolutely tragic. She’s desperately clinging onto her 5 min of fame as a “dating expert” with her love tips. Has anyone seen those? I don’t follow her anymore but have a look from time to time for a laugh. She’s just desperate to be relevant.
My favourite one was - send your kids to your support bubble so you and your partner can have a date night 🤦🏻‍♀️ in the middle of a pandemic. I haven’t had a date night out of the house with my partner since November 2019 due to having a baby, family living abroad and oh wait - A GLOBAL PANDEMIC you moron.

Reactions: 11
I think she’s a nutter. Got caught trolling Eden on twitter and then made up this story about him to try and justify her crazy behaviour. Wonder if we’ll ever find out the outcome of the tribunal. Whatever the outcome she’s ruined her career.

Reactions: 11

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Just watched her YouTube video....same old story, she thinks her court action was successful & she has been celebrating all weekend, he on the other hand reports it was struck out....WTF.....
Funds must be running low as she is doing a shop bought hair dye at home, maybe this is why she creates so much drama, looking for funds from interviews, you tube videos etc..although I think folks are pretty sick of it now.
Maybe she is just full blown bunny boiler that can’t move on?
Will we ever know the real story here?
Probably not funds running low but no one will do it for free. All these z listers seem to have money but not want to pay for anything.

It would be fairly easy to find out if it was thrown out of court or not, so she’s pretty stupid if she’s dragging out this lie.

Speaks volumes that not one of the cast of celebs go dating seemed to be in her corner, she jumped on the Mike bandwagon when he passed away, literally will do anything for the spotlight and doesn’t she just get with rich blokes? But then says she’s a dating guru?

I found the whole thing really odd, on the show her and Eden seemed to really get on, I’ve always wondered if she made a move and she’s one of those scorned ladies

Reactions: 10

Bonnie Bisou

I just don’t understand how she can be in such denial about the whole thing. She’s acting like the case went in her favour when it didn’t. What is wrong with her???
She is in denial about everything

The court cause was a victory for her & a reason for celebration. It got thrown out.

She got sack by Lime after her trolling was exposed. She says she left.

She says 2 separate things about Eden & Steph Pratt....he came on to her & she rejected him...they were having an affair behind Edens GF back? Which one is it & why do you care so much. Don’t give me cause it was against the rules, Steph Pratt is more than capable of looking after herself. It didn’t have anything to do with you.

I think Nadia loves the attention fame brings her & she wanted to be the only star on the show...SHE wanted to be a big deal & all the nice things that came along with it...it was right in the middle of the #metoo & she used that angle to try & get rid of Eden.
She is still going on about the truth coming out in a future court date, blah blah blah. Maybe she needs to sue the solicitor that didn’t check that her dates met the requirements in law to proceed & wasted everyone’s time.

Whether when she’s alone in a dark room at night she does realise the truth & the consequences of her actions or whether she now believes her own lies we will never know.

The fact is that her career is over, nobody will touch her now. Time to get a normal job, accept the outcome & let this whole messy episode go....

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
She is in denial about everything

The court cause was a victory for her & a reason for celebration. It got thrown out.

She got sack by Lime after her trolling was exposed. She says she left.

She says 2 separate things about Eden & Steph Pratt....he came on to her & she rejected him...they were having an affair behind Edens GF back? Which one is it & why do you care so much. Don’t give me cause it was against the rules, Steph Pratt is more than capable of looking after herself. It didn’t have anything to do with you.

I think Nadia loves the attention fame brings her & she wanted to be the only star on the show...SHE wanted to be a big deal & all the nice things that came along with it...it was right in the middle of the #metoo & she used that angle to try & get rid of Eden.
She is still going on about the truth coming out in a future court date, blah blah blah. Maybe she needs to sue the solicitor that didn’t check that her dates met the requirements in law to proceed & wasted everyone’s time.

Whether when she’s alone in a dark room at night she does realise the truth & the consequences of her actions or whether she now believes her own lies we will never know.

The fact is that her career is over, nobody will touch her now. Time to get a normal job, accept the outcome & let this whole messy episode go....
‘Because it was against the rules’

She nearly wet herself every time she was around Callum best and mike Thalassitis

• Haha
  • Heart

Paulaj

She’ll no doubt secretly be loving this as she’s getting her 5 minutes in the limelight and there’s been actual engagement over this. For all the wrong reasons.
And as far as the ‘mums who’s with me who’s done it’ and then laughing about it on TikTok - I’m a mum of two, never ever have I been that inebriated with my kids in the same building. I haven’t had help with childcare since February last year. Yes, I have my partner with me but to have a babysitter come to your house and then just sit in a different room and get shitfaced - is there anyone who actually believes this crap? I want a babysitter but we’re still in lockdown and it’s not okay. This woman seems to have as many bubbles as my kids flipping bubble machine! Why didn’t anyone who was watching that live contact the authorities to do a wellness check is beyond me...

Paulaj

Just hopping on this thread after seeing her stories.. Did she leave her baby unattended watching a film while she pissed off to another room to have a nap? Wtf. Just lay on the sofa and keep an eye on your kid
Yep. I mean as parents we have probably once or twice done something questionable but not once I’ve left either of my kids unattended while I went to have a nap. Sleep on the sofa if you so badly have to. I feel the pain of lack of sleep but it’s just you and your baby. Even if he naps for 20min, nap with him then. Stay in pjs all day, no one cares. But don’t leave your baby unattended for, let’s be real, it was never just 10min. As I said, I’ve done things that have been questionable, but leaving your baby unattended while you go for a nap is just pure irresponsible. There’s no scenario I can think that would make it safe or okay to leave a baby at your home unattended.

Reactions: 8

Jazzhands

This is my first post! I was going to use it on the Harry and Meghan thread but this is more worthy. Ha!

All I’m seeing from Nadia is hear’say. There’s no actually physical evidence that backs up her claims. Have any of the Celeb go Dating stars publicly backed Nadia?

She sounds like a sh*t stirrer....

Reactions: 7

JWJ87

I cannot believe she only has this thread when the likes of Rebecca lamb is on thread 60 something. Nadia is another level of warranting calling out on her behaviour, where are you tattlers!

Bonnie Bisou

9A58B24D-B4AB-4F99-969B-25EF4B64BC76.png

Who the hell would pay her £150 an hour? she claims she is a professionally trained relationship coach but doesn’t list her qualifications.
Let’s hope she has registered a company for paying tax on her earnings and notified the benefits office 🤔

• Wow
I can’t work out if she’s totally deluded and believes her own lies or knows she’s lying, but has now taken this too far to admit it. It’s either one or the other.

Bonnie Bisou

Anyone else wonder what’s really going on with Nadia & Eden Blackman? Why does she care so much about who he dates? Unless he rejected her????

Catt

Bit late to the party here but i did like them two as experts on the show, shame all that stuff happened. I have read everything here as don’t have tiktok or insta and it seems to me she should keep off social media once and for all but social media is like a drug isn’t it so addictive. She definitely needs help!

• Heart