Lady Nadia Essex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her YouTube video....same old story, she thinks her court action was successful & she has been celebrating all weekend, he on the other hand reports it was struck out....WTF.....
Funds must be running low as she is doing a shop bought hair dye at home, maybe this is why she creates so much drama, looking for funds from interviews, you tube videos etc..although I think folks are pretty sick of it now.
Maybe she is just full blown bunny boiler that can’t move on?
Will we ever know the real story here?
Probably not funds running low but no one will do it for free. All these z listers seem to have money but not want to pay for anything.

It would be fairly easy to find out if it was thrown out of court or not, so she’s pretty stupid if she’s dragging out this lie.

Speaks volumes that not one of the cast of celebs go dating seemed to be in her corner, she jumped on the Mike bandwagon when he passed away, literally will do anything for the spotlight and doesn’t she just get with rich blokes? But then says she’s a dating guru?

I found the whole thing really odd, on the show her and Eden seemed to really get on, I’ve always wondered if she made a move and she’s one of those scorned ladies

Reactions: 10
This just gets better! This is GOLD

My favourite part is the opening line

Nadia Essex is teaming up with a private investigator to catch online fraudsters – after admitting to setting up fake Twitter accounts to troll her former co-star Eden Blackman.

The irony!!

Just watched her YouTube video....same old story, she thinks her court action was successful & she has been celebrating all weekend, he on the other hand reports it was struck out....WTF.....
Funds must be running low as she is doing a shop bought hair dye at home, maybe this is why she creates so much drama, looking for funds from interviews, you tube videos etc..although I think folks are pretty sick of it now.
Maybe she is just full blown bunny boiler that can’t move on?
Will we ever know the real story here?
Eden says this in today’s Mail Online, which sounds legitimate to me. I’d imagine a judge would be able to award a trial outside of the time fault. We may have the true version here

'The judge did have the discretion to allow the claim to proceed, irrelevant of the time issue but decided it wasn’t justified in the circumstances. The female judge clearly felt it was inequitable to allow the claim to proceed in the circumstances’

Probably not funds running low but no one will do it for free. All these z listers seem to have money but not want to pay for anything.

It would be fairly easy to find out if it was thrown out of court or not, so she’s pretty stupid if she’s dragging out this lie.

Speaks volumes that not one of the cast of celebs go dating seemed to be in her corner, she jumped on the Mike bandwagon when he passed away, literally will do anything for the spotlight and doesn’t she just get with rich blokes? But then says she’s a dating guru?

I found the whole thing really odd, on the show her and Eden seemed to really get on, I’ve always wondered if she made a move and she’s one of those scorned ladies
Can Nadia truly be a ‘scorned lady’ if Eden didn’t ummm...go there?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I meant scorned as in maybe he rebuffed her or something
This just gets better! This is GOLD

My favourite part is the opening line

Nadia Essex is teaming up with a private investigator to catch online fraudsters – after admitting to setting up fake Twitter accounts to troll her former co-star Eden Blackman.

The irony!!

Eden says this in today’s Mail Online, which sounds legitimate to me. I’d imagine a judge would be able to award a trial outside of the time fault. We may have the true version here

'The judge did have the discretion to allow the claim to proceed, irrelevant of the time issue but decided it wasn’t justified in the circumstances. The female judge clearly felt it was inequitable to allow the claim to proceed in the circumstances’

Can Nadia truly be a ‘scorned lady’ if Eden didn’t ummm...go there?

Reactions: 1

Judge Brown, who blasted Essex's posts as "hostile and unpleasant", highlighted a string of celebrity events and holidays Essex had attended while claiming to have been "unable to leave her living room".
The female judge at Central London Employment Tribunal concluded her delay in making her claim was not "fear or mental illness" but was instead prompted by the threat of legal action from Blackman.

• Sick

Judge Brown, who blasted Essex's posts as "hostile and unpleasant", highlighted a string of celebrity events and holidays Essex had attended while claiming to have been "unable to leave her living room".
The female judge at Central London Employment Tribunal concluded her delay in making her claim was not "fear or mental illness" but was instead prompted by the threat of legal action from Blackman.
I just don’t understand how she can be in such denial about the whole thing. She’s acting like the case went in her favour when it didn’t. What is wrong with her???

Reactions: 5
I just don’t understand how she can be in such denial about the whole thing. She’s acting like the case went in her favour when it didn’t. What is wrong with her???
She is in denial about everything

The court cause was a victory for her & a reason for celebration. It got thrown out.

She got sack by Lime after her trolling was exposed. She says she left.

She says 2 separate things about Eden & Steph Pratt....he came on to her & she rejected him...they were having an affair behind Edens GF back? Which one is it & why do you care so much. Don’t give me cause it was against the rules, Steph Pratt is more than capable of looking after herself. It didn’t have anything to do with you.

I think Nadia loves the attention fame brings her & she wanted to be the only star on the show...SHE wanted to be a big deal & all the nice things that came along with it...it was right in the middle of the #metoo & she used that angle to try & get rid of Eden.
She is still going on about the truth coming out in a future court date, blah blah blah. Maybe she needs to sue the solicitor that didn’t check that her dates met the requirements in law to proceed & wasted everyone’s time.

Whether when she’s alone in a dark room at night she does realise the truth & the consequences of her actions or whether she now believes her own lies we will never know.

The fact is that her career is over, nobody will touch her now. Time to get a normal job, accept the outcome & let this whole messy episode go....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is in denial about everything

The court cause was a victory for her & a reason for celebration. It got thrown out.

She got sack by Lime after her trolling was exposed. She says she left.

She says 2 separate things about Eden & Steph Pratt....he came on to her & she rejected him...they were having an affair behind Edens GF back? Which one is it & why do you care so much. Don’t give me cause it was against the rules, Steph Pratt is more than capable of looking after herself. It didn’t have anything to do with you.

I think Nadia loves the attention fame brings her & she wanted to be the only star on the show...SHE wanted to be a big deal & all the nice things that came along with it...it was right in the middle of the #metoo & she used that angle to try & get rid of Eden.
She is still going on about the truth coming out in a future court date, blah blah blah. Maybe she needs to sue the solicitor that didn’t check that her dates met the requirements in law to proceed & wasted everyone’s time.

Whether when she’s alone in a dark room at night she does realise the truth & the consequences of her actions or whether she now believes her own lies we will never know.

The fact is that her career is over, nobody will touch her now. Time to get a normal job, accept the outcome & let this whole messy episode go....
‘Because it was against the rules’

She nearly wet herself every time she was around Callum best and mike Thalassitis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t work out if she’s totally deluded and believes her own lies or knows she’s lying, but has now taken this too far to admit it. It’s either one or the other.

Reactions: 7
And still she’s unraveling! Eden was on This Morning last Friday, which looks like Nadia has lost her mind over on her stories. She looks disturbed in the video she posted & has further lost her grip on reality from her Ask Me Anything replies. I thought she’d only the other week said she was ‘moving on’?

• Wow
And still she’s unraveling! Eden was on This Morning last Friday, which looks like Nadia has lost her mind over on her stories. She looks disturbed in the video she posted & has further lost her grip on reality from her Ask Me Anything replies. I thought she’d only the other week said she was ‘moving on’?
Funny I noticed on Twitter the other day she was back discussing new legal action against Lime, talks with her lawyer etc....she must of been watching This Morning & it triggered her

Did you see she then tweeted This Morning to tell them how disgusting it was they’d booked Eden?! Great way to have yourself blocked from the show & lose any possibility to plug your new company. I’d be delighted if I was her business partner, well done Nadia!

Did you see she then tweeted This Morning to tell them how disgusting it was they’d booked Eden?! Great way to have yourself blocked from the show & lose any possibility to plug your new company. I’d be delighted if I was her business partner, well done Nadia!
I missed that but just had a look back....she can’t even stand the fact Eden breaths now & here was me thinking that she had moved on leaving the past behind her....

Between the 2 of them it looks like he moved on last year but Nadia seems incapable of doing so. I think that’s because this is all she has in her life to occupy her time. I can’t see her case against Lime being a victory for her which begs the question, what will she be left with then?

Skint, homeless & now pregnant....let’s hope it’s one of her millionaire lovers that’s impregnated her.

Reactions: 3