Lady Nadia Essex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her begging for a pushchair before so her attempts must of failed and this is round 2. I know, maybe the father could put his hand in his pocket to save her all this embarrassing begging shame.

Reactions: 1
I remember her begging for a pushchair before so her attempts must of failed and this is round 2. I know, maybe the father could put his hand in his pocket to save her all this embarrassing begging shame.
Who the f*ck even is the father? Or did she buy sperm off the internet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who the f*ck even is the father? Or did she buy sperm off the internet 😂
She claims he is an American and they are no longer together....she’s left begging her way through her pregnancy as he was off. If her story is true that is....

E4447360-2D82-4047-8D08-26FDCF0EE83B.jpeg
E4447360-2D82-4047-8D08-26FDCF0EE83B.jpeg

So alike 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was apparently told by a doctor years ago that there was 0.0001% chance of getting pregnant. She also claims she was on the pill and used protection!!!
Her mate Lauryn Goodman was also unable to get pregnant due to endometriosis.
Now they are both having their miracle babies. One father is supposedly American and the other an England footballer.
I can just imagine them comparing notes for what will garner most publicity.
Think Lauryn hit the jackpot there. The story was leaked by a source, the source aka Lauryn.
Nadia must be kicking herself over that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I just love it when women who have not yet breastfed, advise other people how to breastfeed. She won’t last 10 minutes.

So smug already. Probably trying to jump on the instamum bandwagon. She’s skint and desperate for the hand outs. Whatever happened to all the donations she was begging for last year to pay her legal fees?? Did she pay everyone back?

So smug already. Probably trying to jump on the instamum bandwagon. She’s skint and desperate for the hand outs. Whatever happened to all the donations she was begging for last year to pay her legal fees?? Did she pay everyone back?
Like hell she did. What I want to know is what is happening with the employment tribunal against Lime Pictures.

Gosh just look at the desperate baby shower. Probably all people from the same talent (ahem) agency. All food/decorations etc #gifted. This woman just loves a bloody freebie!!

Reactions: 3
This is her new career forget the dating guru and the trolling she is now the expert in all things concerning having a baby. I really can’t understand how some people believe all the crap that comes out of her mouth.
Does anyone think Lime Pictures settled out of court? The Eden business was thrown out back in July. It would make sense as to how she could afford to rent a place in London unless she is claiming benefits.

So her bump has dropped and now she loves her baby even more for being a good boy and knowing to move down .. WTF what a weird thing to say 😂 she’s off her head
0807C08B-87BE-41D3-A80D-559CD04EBA82.jpeg

Gosh she is SO predictable. Holding out for a mag deal to introduce the sperm donor baby and she got it. She’s in Closer Mag next week. This baby will be her new cash cow. That’s all she sees him as.