Lady Nadia Essex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the drama on Instagram over a column Nadia has written? Apparently she wrote that she wants a the baby to be a girl so people have been sending her hate

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the drama on Instagram over a column Nadia has written? Apparently she wrote that she wants a the baby to be a girl so people have been sending her hate
I think it’s something to do with the fact it’s baby loss awareness week and perhaps her comments may have been insensitive?

I think it’s something to do with the fact it’s baby loss awareness week and perhaps her comments may have been insensitive?
Oh I see! I think people talking about their preferred gender is a sensitive subject anyway but the way she’s worded it in her column
‘ fingers crossed in a week when I have my scan, I get the outcome I’m hoping for, which is – it’s a girl! And we all live happily ever after.’
I can see how people are pissed off when some women struggle to even conceive. Plus if she has a boy I can’t imagine how that would make him feel when he’s old enough to read what him mum once said that she was dying for a girl☹
I think a lot of the things Nadia says are for attention anyway so maybe shouldn’t think too much into it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
‘People have been sending her hate’. Has anyone seen this alleged ‘hate’ or are we expect to believe Nadia’s claim she received some?

Oh I see! I think people talking about their preferred gender is a sensitive subject anyway but the way she’s worded it in her column
‘ fingers crossed in a week when I have my scan, I get the outcome I’m hoping for, which is – it’s a girl! And we all live happily ever after.’
I can see how people are pissed off when some women struggle to even conceive. Plus if she has a boy I can’t imagine how that would make him feel when he’s old enough to read what him mum once said that she was dying for a girl☹
I think a lot of the things Nadia says are for attention anyway so maybe shouldn’t think too much into it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Perfect example of her attention seeking posts. If it was so awful to read, then why repost it?

Her twitter page is gone......did I miss something? What’s happened?
I noticed that as well but it seems to be back up again this morning. I’m awaiting some more victim playing story to come out of this later. Odds on it’ll be a ‘My Twitter Hell - I had to quit Twitter because of blah blah blah...’ tabloid ‘exclusive’. My moneys on The Daily Star! 💩

Attachments

Last edited:
‘People have been sending her hate’. Has anyone seen this alleged ‘hate’ or are we expect to believe Nadia’s claim she received some?

Perfect example of her attention seeking posts. If it was so awful to read, then why repost it?

I noticed that as well but it seems to be back up again this morning. I’m awaiting some more victim playing story to come out of this later. Odds on it’ll be a ‘My Twitter Hell - I had to quit Twitter because of blah blah blah...’ tabloid ‘exclusive’. My moneys on The Daily Star! 💩
100% reckon she changed her Wikipedia page to that

Reactions: 4

OH MY GOD SHE’S ACTUALLY ONLY GONE AND DONE IT

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So it was all self created drama to get a quick 💵 off the Sun yeh? Her standards are falling to the level of Katie Price & Daniella Westbrooke....cringe 😬

Daniella Westbrooke
Katie Price
Liz Cundy
Nadia Essex

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ewww just looked at her latest Instagram post....seriously why is she discussing her daily white discharge....disgusting....🤢🤮

• Haha
Do you know what, I actually feel really sorry for Nadia. Mainly because imagine that being your life - that level of instability within her career and general life scares me

Nadia created her own instability career wise.....nobody will employ her and she doesn’t want to go back to normality, whatever her career was before....it’s not fair to pimp the baby out from the womb for money cause it’s the only thing that can keep you scraping by & in the limelight....

Nadia created her own instability career wise.....nobody will employ her and she doesn’t want to go back to normality, whatever her career was before....it’s not fair to pimp the baby out from the womb for money cause it’s the only thing that can keep you scraping by & in the limelight....
She should set up a YouTube channel that’s what most seem to do when popping out babies but can’t be bothered to work

Nadia was actually on one of the first episodes of First Dates - bit ironic for her to be calling herself a dating expert just 2/3 years later!

• Haha
I have more pity for the baby, imagine having her as your mother. And the poor intoxicated fool who got her pregnant, he has her in his life until 2038. All while she’s scraping the barrel for money, refusing to accept her short time in the spotlight is over and screwing the father for every penny he has or hasn’t got.

At some point she’ll be the last person to realise it’s over, it’s time for her to spend her time productively and not hourly Instagram stories and face the cold truth she has to get what she would call a ‘normal job’. She’s a failed tv personality who brought the guillotine down on her own career due to her own appalling behaviour on Twitter. But she still blames others for that and still can’t face the hard truth this is all her own fault. I find it hard to find sorrow for that kind of person.

Nadia was actually on one of the first episodes of First Dates - bit ironic for her to be calling herself a dating expert just 2/3 years later!
Really? The bigger question is has she ever had a long term relationship? How she calls herself a dating expert when she’s permanently single beggars belief. The woman’s crackers

☝🏻
This would make sense, First Dates first series was in 2013, the same time she was trying out as a contestant on ‘Surrey Hills’ (it was never commissioned). A piss poor attempt at Made in Chelsea but based in Surrey. She’s been desperate to be on TV for over 6 years, some how got the role on Celebs Go Dating then f*cked that up. Congratulations Nadia 💩

Attachments

Didn’t she once say she only dates millionaires or have I made that up?

she’s just shallow and obsessed with fame from what I’ve seen. The way she used to cream herself over the young hot guys on celebs go dating ( mike and jack for example) was embarrassing