LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know where they lived in Hertfordshire and that's not up for sale..... be interesting to see the size of this house. It'll be big i reckon, after all they made over 1.2 million pounds year before last.

Reactions: 4
I see she has done a thing with in the style with her awful dress sense :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m infuriated by the slogans on her clothes not having apostrophes in don’t or I’m. What is the world coming to??

Reactions: 5
Their last house annoyed me it was so small when they clearly had lots of money. All of them piled into that tiny living/dining room.

Fine if that's what you can afford - but they are rolling in it.

Reactions: 2
These two irk me so much but everyone I know seems to think they are great. I just do not get it! They seem like nice enough people I guess but the videos seem so staged now, they are just not convincing. And the ridiculous Yes Mate stuff is proper cringe...why do people actually buy tee-shirts with it on?! The mind boggles!
Thank you! I thought I was the only one! They're both so unfunny it's painful. Every time I go on my Instagram reels page it's his horrible teeth taking up most of the camera while his ugly wife prats about behind him 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So they have moved, did a insta story but I can’t find anything out there about it and their old house isn’t for sale 🤔

I know where they lived in Hertfordshire and that's not up for sale..... be interesting to see the size of this house. It'll be big i reckon, after all they made over 1.2 million pounds year before last.
It is now up for sale!

Reactions: 1
It is now up for sale!
Thanks, I've just had a nosy and yeah you're right. Didn't realise there was a garage next to their house. I got the impression from watching their videos that they had to go around the house and garage was at the back not next door 🤔

They had the cars wrapping taken off before they moved too. Clearly make themselves less noticeable. I don’t know where the little boy goes to school but he didn’t get in their closest school (very tricky catchment) and so unless they sent him private, I wonder if they moved him closer.

Reactions: 3
I really enjoyed LadBaby at the beginning. I think the moment I started to lose enjoyment was when things became repetitive with the pranks and how I could see that a lot was scripted.
I applaud them for raising a fantastic amount for The Trussel Trust and it’s great to see food banks getting recognition.
I also felt that the subscription only zone was a bit off. Some people genuinely can’t afford to spend money to watch them and found it a bit odd that they acknowledge people are struggling but ask fans to pay for extra content.
Before their fans shoot me down, I wish them all the luck in the world and if they can make a living out of it, then why not but it’s just not for me anymore.

Reactions: 6
His stories with the microphone, did she have to cackle on every one? Really not that funny!

Abit slow on the updates but have they actually spoken about the fact they've moved? I know it's clear to see but I thought they would have shown the house or spoken more about it?

Abit slow on the updates but have they actually spoken about the fact they've moved? I know it's clear to see but I thought they would have shown the house or spoken more about it?
I know they have moved to Nottingham. Looks like a big house and I guess they won't do a tour as it could come across as bragging to some people. I see Mark was on the beg for tradesman and appliances the other day and knowing them they will get it as well.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Oh really? Not where I thought they moved to then - I was thinking a couple of junctions up the A41 to B. New house - kitchen matches exactly what they’ve shown so far. We looked at the house/one of the houses which is what made it click.

I can't get my head around raising money for food banks and telling their own poverty stories, then asking people to pay for them to dick around on camera. Doesn't make a jot of sense to me.

Reactions: 6
Oh really? Not where I thought they moved to then - I was thinking a couple of junctions up the A41 to B. New house - kitchen matches exactly what they’ve shown so far. We looked at the house/one of the houses which is what made it click.
Look at the clip from 4 days ago with her 'dancing' the blinds / room is quite distinctive?

I know they have moved to Nottingham. Looks like a big house and I guess they won't do a tour as it could come across as bragging to some people. I see Mark was on the beg for tradesman and appliances the other day and knowing them they will get it as well.
Who the hell do these workshy begs think they are! I won’t buy from those places because it’s an insult as a paying customer and I doubt they get much custom from a crap insta story. It’s hardly “as seen on TV”. It’s such a short-sighted promotion tactic that really damages a lot of peoples’ trust in a company. The best PR small businesses could get is to expose any moochers.

Sorry for the rant, they represent a lot of what I can’t stand and they look like they stink of stale BO.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.