LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they have moved to Nottingham. Looks like a big house and I guess they won't do a tour as it could come across as bragging to some people. I see Mark was on the beg for tradesman and appliances the other day and knowing them they will get it as well.
we don’t want them back here!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe the prices for tiny houses and flats in that area.
They must have had good jobs before they sold their souls to Instagram/YouTube to buy a 3 bed house there.
It makes you wonder why they invested so much into social media when they were doing well anyway.

Reactions: 3
They must have had good jobs before they sold their souls to Instagram/YouTube to buy a 3 bed house there.
It makes you wonder why they invested so much into social media when they were doing well anyway.
To be fair, I know a few people who live in that area who own houses and aren't rich. They got lucky and bought places before the market went insane, bought their council houses, or got on one of the new build buying scheme things. Prices have only become ridiculous in the last ten years or so, plus there's the big rush of people moving out of London right now, so everywhere in Herts is even more overpriced than usual.

Reactions: 2
I thought they were in Nottingham when ladbaby started? I only say that as I remember them filming in Nottingham’s John Lewis.

Easymoney

Reactions: 2
Why does Rox have her mouth so wide open when posing? They all seem to do it. It’s pretty annoying.

Reactions: 7
New to this thread... I don't follow them religiously or anything so maybe its only the snippets I see but do they massively favour the older kid? Never see the younger one, only know they have 2 as the first video I ever saw of them was when she was in labour.

I think they favour the oldest child as they can use him to make money. Mark and Phoenix used to do the toy review on Fridays.
The youngest probably couldn't give two shits what his parents are up to. 😄

So is that their new house in all the In the Style photos of her new Collection?

The house definitely is not where I thought it was! I’m assuming it is their new house as Billie Faiers shoots at home for the same brand x

I know they've done alot for charity and they aren't bad people but MY GOD THEY DRIVE ME NUTS

Reactions: 5
I can’t deal with tonight’s video on YouTube, it’s so obviously fake. Rox being fake mad, Mark being fake annoyed he has to be in pink pjs... it’s all too try hard now and since they moved it all seems to be money, money with them. I’m glad they’re doing well financially don’t get me wrong, they seem a nice family but it’s a shame their videos are so fake and it’s changed.

Why oh why must she always have her mouth open, I've seen her fillings more often than her dentist has..and then, once the cavernous expanse is at it’s widest, she expels that hideous cackling laugh, usually at something extremely unfunny that Lurch has said. Repeat every 5 seconds until we all have enough and switch them off!!

• Haha
Can't stand either of them and wish she would shut her mouth, it's constantly wide open.

Reactions: 4
Why oh why must she always have her mouth open, I've seen her fillings more often than her dentist has..and then, once the cavernous expanse is at it’s widest, she expels that hideous cackling laugh, usually at something extremely unfunny that Lurch has said. Repeat every 5 seconds until we all have enough and switch them off!!
Lurch 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.