LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand these two. She’s crying about food banks - they bought their house for nearly £400,000 in 2014 and made £1.2million in the last 12 months - the whole “I had £20 at the checkout” story doesn’t wash with me - pair of pricks!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
These two irk me so much but everyone I know seems to think they are great. I just do not get it! They seem like nice enough people I guess but the videos seem so staged now, they are just not convincing. And the ridiculous Yes Mate stuff is proper cringe...why do people actually buy tee-shirts with it on?! The mind boggles!

Reactions: 18
There's so many so called influencers/Instagramers who appeal to so many people and is making them all a big fortune.

One day people will realise and therefore they won't come across as relatable or likeable and the novelty will wear off. We just need to sit back and watch it happen the sooner the better.....im especially looking at you Mrs Hinch 🤣

However with these two the more they promote the food banks (which is great to see it so well supported especially in times like this) the more engagement they get and create interest.

I no longer watch the videos, its unfunny and obviously staged and I certainly would not want to pay monthly for extra content.

Reactions: 9
Well surprise surprise day 6543 of her dancing like she’s on drugs and him making a faux cringe face ... I did unfollow them but they annoyingly come up on Instagram reels .. how on earth do they make money with the same tit boring content every single day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still can't bring myself to say anything bad about them, their videos have had me laughing my ass off in the lockdown and it's much needed. Mark I can give or take but I like Rox seems like she's a right laugh.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
****Pre warning Don't read while eating******

Did anyone else watch "Wet Wednesday" just gone? I think their topic of one conversation was irrelevant and shouldn't have talked about -live or not! Did anyone else feel uncomfortable about them discussing if they would S8it on camera for a certain amount of money. It turned my stomach. :sick:🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Can’t stand these two. She’s crying about food banks - they bought their house for nearly £400,000 in 2014 and made £1.2million in the last 12 months - the whole “I had £20 at the checkout” story doesn’t wash with me - pair of pricks!
How could they afford a £400,000 house 6 years ago?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They are on ‘ Stephs packed lunch’ tomorrow ... I like that program..* sighs * this will really put me off watching

Ladbaby has a pair of his wife's fluffy socks for sale on ebay... Starting price £2.99, bidding is currently at £8.400 :eek:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
If it’s the ones I’ve just seen it’s over £65,000 must be a joke
If they’re genuinely for sale at that amount, I bet they won’t hand that over to the Trussell charity! Let’s see just how charitable they really are!

Reactions: 5
After reading these comments I have gone off of them now. Thought their videos were off and not real.

Reactions: 6
Their antics have helped bring me through the lock downs, miss the weekly Ladbaby & Sons, hopefully they will start again once life returns to some normality.

Reactions: 3
well at least they weren’t like the Inghams who keep claiming they are moving! They just moved!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.