LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe he left his job to concentrate on lad baby
Wow really. Surely he can’t be making more than the job he was doing.

Surely Rox can’t always be that happy and loud? She always seems to be buzzing off her tits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
When Rox does those dances and he films her acting shocked, they annoy me.

I hate to say it but Marks changed, he’s not as down to earth as he was. It’s a shame these people end up the same.

Reactions: 5
I used to love watching them - I think the first video I saw was when Rox got into the directors’ box at Nottingham Forest and Mark was outside trying to get in 😆. Have slowly gone off them though, all the ‘tricks’ he plays are so staged, it’s so unbelievable that she pretends to not know what’s going to happen. Gorgeous little boys they have, though not keen on their names (I do get the football reference, just not my cup of tea ☕). I banned my husband from using the name ‘Crystal Alice’ 😉
Just got to add in.. You must be from near me... I am 29 weeks pregnant & my partner keeps asking for Crystal Alice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They made alot of money from the LadBaby Turbo its the subscription service that you pay so much to have extra content...think i'll give that a miss.
The Ads that they have during the videos they release mainly on a Sunday night - that would generate income.
I have watched them for a few years now and it seems that Mark was desperate for fame and Rox just went along with it and now they have got somewhere and are Millionaires then she is happy to continue with it all.

Reactions: 1
I've just had a look on their latest accounts. They made 1.2 million in the last year. YES MATE 🙈
Noooooo fuckin way! I can’t bare these two! She looks like she’s on speed or so other drug! And his teeth! 🤮🤮🤮 they both look like a pair of scruffy cunts and if they have made so much money he needs to invest in a decent tooth brush and her in a wax!

Reactions: 12
Just got to add in.. You must be from near me... I am 29 weeks pregnant & my partner keeps asking for Crystal Alice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We used to live a stone’s throw from Selhurst Park! Congratulations on your pregnancy, but don’t give in 😆

We used to live a stone’s throw from Selhurst Park! Congratulations on your pregnancy, but don’t give in 😆
I live in Blackpool but I worked with a woman from Preston (Preston North End) who had the last name Rule - she and her husband called their son Preston N-name, E-name Rule. So the poor lad was both Preston Rule and had PNE Rule from his initials.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I live in Blackpool but I worked with a woman from Preston (Preston North End) who had the last name Rule - she and her husband called their son Preston N-name, E-name Rule. So the poor lad was both Preston Rule and had PNE Rule from his initials.
I'm from Liverpool and I know someone who called their little girl Eva Toni Ann...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Noooooo fuckin way! I can’t bare these two! She looks like she’s on speed or so other drug! And his teeth! 🤮🤮🤮 they both look like a pair of scruffy cunts and if they have made so much money he needs to invest in a decent tooth brush and her in a wax!
THIS 👆 he absolutely repulses me and yes the teeth 🤢🤢, she is beyond annoying, her mouth is never closed, just keep still woman! and shut your gob. I also cringe with Yes Mate and cringe evn more when their followers reply Yes Mate 🤢🤮

Reactions: 10
I find them annoying but they’ve never truly bothered me until today... I was scrolling through Instagram and came across a video of the day they found out they had Xmas number 1 again recently..

I thought his reaction was actually genuine and quite heart warming - indicative of his actions in wanting to provide and help people

her reaction on the other hand.. well I could almost see dollar signs in her eyes 🤑 I totally get the vibe that she’s supposed to be the loud crazy one but it felt SO fake and over the top. My initial reaction would probably be tears, like him, but her cheering just felt so odd? Semi got the vibe he was embarrassed by her reaction which is why he didn’t embrace her when she FINALLY seemed to remember he was there next to her 🤪

I find them annoying but they’ve never truly bothered me until today... I was scrolling through Instagram and came across a video of the day they found out they had Xmas number 1 again recently..

I thought his reaction was actually genuine and quite heart warming - indicative of his actions in wanting to provide and help people

her reaction on the other hand.. well I could almost see dollar signs in her eyes 🤑 I totally get the vibe that she’s supposed to be the loud crazy one but it felt SO fake and over the top. My initial reaction would probably be tears, like him, but her cheering just felt so odd? Semi got the vibe he was embarrassed by her reaction which is why he didn’t embrace her when she FINALLY seemed to remember he was there next to her 🤪
The full version on YouTube is worse!
It was when she finally sat down after screaming for ages and then out of nowhere started sobbing really over the top and dramatically saying "oh it's just hit me".

From about 11.20 onwards.

The full version on YouTube is worse!
It was when she finally sat down after screaming for ages and then out of nowhere started sobbing really over the top and dramatically saying "oh it's just hit me".

From about 11.20 onwards.
What a pair of twats. They speak to the camera like a pair of apprentice CBeebies presenters 🙄 Not to mention the crying with no tears 😭 If BAFTA had a “tit at pretending to cry” award she would get it.

No way!!! How long ago was this?

Surely that video tonight with the slide is staged, why would he be doing that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.