Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad has his own kids to look after a baby too. The girl is so entitled to think her dad is ok to keep doing this every other weekend. She’s a spoilt narcissistic brat

Reactions: 4
God her lives are so cringe!! She just flirts with anything that pays her the slightest attention. This is not someone who feared for their life! Surely she would want to be near her kids, where she could go and get them at the drop of a hat if they needed her. Instead she is abroad in in a club by herself, grinding on and stroking any man’s face who speaks to her, all whilst publicising it on tiktok live 🤢! Those poor kids is all I can say!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So apparently E got out again whilst her dad had them. Social services should be all over her just for that let alone everything else. STOP LEAVING YOUR KIDS WITH PEOPLE WHO CANT CARE FOR THEM PROPERLY LACY, you woman!!!!
Furthermore it’s alright for the kids to go back to their old home when it suits her? But she’ll run off again when they’re back. Make it make sense 😠

Reactions: 9
She’s not even just doing 3 day weekend breaks she’s literally leaving the kids 5 days. Not even back home with them yet when they should be in bed. How can she even say she’s a full time mum when every two weeks she leaves them for nearly a week 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I mean for a single mom of 5 with no support, who's done las vegas, ibiza & turkey in space of a few months, she's not doing too bad. Throw in the raging anxiety & trauma bond and she's bossing it 🙄

Wonder what lies will trip of her tongue this week

Reactions: 8
So she’s back in the old house and seen a video there on FYP she left because of a woman ??😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so full of herself. Thinks anyone commenting about her is obsessed 🤣
Psst Lacy- grow the f*ck up!

Reactions: 6
pssst Lacy, going away every weekend and living YOUR best life isn’t giving your kids anything babe 🤣 always the WORST parents who think they’re the best.

Reactions: 7
I just can’t imagine going on so many holidays without my kids. I’d feel SO guilty about the m missing out. Her priorities are so off.

Reactions: 6
So she can go back to the old house when it suits her? Lacy we know your with your kids because as soon as you leave them your straight on live 24 hrs a day and jetting off on holiday for 4/5 days at a time, but your a single mum right? Doing it all alone.
Lacys pants are on fire.
---
Pssst lacys a benefit fraud and manipulating every support system going.

Reactions: 11
She said all her furniture was in storage 😂😆 not her sitting in her sofa and then an Instagram story of her sitting on the crushed velvet dinning chairs 🙈 I’m embarrassed for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said all her furniture was in storage 😂😆 not her sitting in her sofa and then an Instagram story of her sitting on the crushed velvet dinning chairs 🙈 I’m embarrassed for her 😂
She forgets what lies she’s spun day by day!! 😂

Reactions: 5