Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fgiopi

Do you think she gone north to stop rhys from going up that way as h is from the North and with the restraining order 7n place now I bet that's what she doing so he can't go north and spend time with h up there , 🤔

Reactions: 1

Do1naaaa

So if they’re not at school will that not go against her? It’s not as though she’s even homeschooling. Poor Rhys will have to pay the fine too which isn’t fair.
Depends. If she's fled with the help of WA or a local dv charity they won't be fined.

Elizabethwakefield

Aww it’s pretty obvious Lacy got someone she knows to send that message or she sent it to herself from the multiple fake accounts she has 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do1naaaa

I stg I'll throw hands if my husband acted like this with his girl mates!! She's the *exact* type of mate every girl is wary of. She said on live she connects better with guys then girls- what she means is she can flirt with a guy.

Attachments

Honestly I’m so glad none of this social media was about when I was growing up. I’d be embarrassed if my family acted like that 😳
I’d be mortified. I’m always careful of what I share not to embarrass my children. I have all my accounts private. Only add people I know etc lacy don’t care
---
IMG_5022.png

Isn’t lying? Is she for
Real 🤣🤣🤣🤣

wonder who she’s accusing now

Attachments

Last edited:

Fgiopi

The red dress is out omg as she got anything better I understand times are hard but 400 pound could of cotton new lock.and.a new bloody dress ..seriously, sexy or.like.minging

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Acting like her “business” is already successful and raking it in 🤣
Successful business with her one customer 😫
---
If she was smart she would open a TikTok shop
She can’t sell her arse, let alone anything else 😂
---
That’s all she said just a “special school” so I have no idea his needs. I thought he was the only child that she didn’t claim for.
That’s why then, she’ll be making sure she does claim for him 🙄

Matthewj

She was on live last night saying she reckons the kids have met Hannah and got the older boy to lie to her about it. She was assuming it and then started going on like it’s actually happened, she’s actually cranky in the head, why would they need to lie about it, I don’t get the big deal so what if hannah has met the kids,- lacy took the pal who’s muff she was munching to Florida with the kids after knowing her 5 minutes 🤣🤣

Lacy leaves 3 non verbal children with people she barely knows who could do god knows what, but oh no they can’t meet Hannah 🙄
each to their own but I personally don't think children should be meeting partners until its serious 🤷🏻‍♀️ why confuse the children? it's a rebound relationship and they live miles away from each other. they may be in honeymoon period now but chances it will last are slim so really no need for the children to be confused until they know its serious?

they have enough going on with their parents acting like idiots without introducing another person in the mix

Last edited:

Elizabethwakefield

She was hysterical crying last night in her live saying she feels like she can’t breath in her own life as she feels like her ex is going to get her arrested at any point. Surely you would just stop talking about him and that would solve that issue?
She was crying that her dad was moving away and she’ll be alone with her children. So now she’ll actually be a single mum to 5 kids 👀 and she was saying she’s got no one to talk to. Surely now you’d think let me leave the internet behind and focus on making a real life for yourself and join some baby group or sort out a play date with one of the boys friends and make some real life friends.

all this is so easily fixable but she can’t stand being told what to do and to give up TikTok. She’s her own worst enemy
I had a feeling something was going on with her Dad as haven’t seen him around recently and she’s been having all the kids more on her own it’s not because she wants them it’s because her and Dad have maybe fell out and she’s now having to be Mum to them all,

Fgiopi

New third parties would make l snap , no control, l doesn't realise either putting her self in a refuge for dv means no tikntok , no social media. If she want to do that csrry on , o wait what happens then , silence. Contact centre drop offs and pick up should be best lacy can't do anything then as they be watching her every move and if she breaks the court order then they will have documentation but why haven't r pushed for hinshelwood has a right for this being their father.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Hopefully she’s dying it a bit lighter to match her extensions 😂 I would die laughing if she gone brassy yellow again 😂

• Haha