Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12 weeks is what housing benefit will pay for 2 homes or a home someone isnt living in if for example on remand

Reactions: 1
Apparently Alfie follows the hate page. I'm sorry but that's Upto Lacy to block those pages and keep
A eye on what he's doing online! You can't tell someone to stop posting stuff that Lacy herself has uploaded. All
Anyone has to do it search for her and most of her old stuff comes back up!
Let’s be honest it’s probs Lacy on the account under Alfie so she can stalk 🤣

Reactions: 6
We will be waiting Lacy. Divorce papers ???? Where are they??? Yous so important operation when’s it being done ?????? Moving house 🤣🤣🤣 your in a trap now we know you will try and lie so you can go back home again as this has all backfired on you 🤣🤣🤣 once a liar always a liar TIk Tok TIk Tok times running out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
He will be about 14/15 I would imagine
Yeah I would imagine they are on about him following the page then. Lacy cant control him. I imagine whatever social media the other one has she would block them accounts. She wouldn’t want another child seeing through her tit.

IF they are claiming it’s Alfie who has tik tok yeah his too young.
but either way she shares stuff online once’s it’s out there it’s out there forever! She should think about that when running Rhys down? Or Hannah and her body image attack? Or the tattoo shop she bad mouthed? The hair salon? List is endless!!!

IF they are claiming it’s Alfie who has tik tok yeah his too young.
but either way she shares stuff online once’s it’s out there it’s out there forever! She should think about that when running Rhys down? Or Hannah and her body image attack? Or the tattoo shop she bad mouthed? The hair salon? List is endless!!!
Honestly I’m so glad none of this social media was about when I was growing up. I’d be embarrassed if my family acted like that 😳

Reactions: 3
Honestly I’m so glad none of this social media was about when I was growing up. I’d be embarrassed if my family acted like that 😳
I’d be mortified. I’m always careful of what I share not to embarrass my children. I have all my accounts private. Only add people I know etc lacy don’t care
---
IMG_5022.png

Isn’t lying? Is she for
Real 🤣🤣🤣🤣

wonder who she’s accusing now

Attachments

Last edited:
So she thinks she knows, again, who liars exposed it 😂😂

It's giving "my dad's a police officer" vibes hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she thinks it’s the older boys Nan behind that page. Not being funny, but Lacy their only posting/sharing what you have put on social media yourself none of its a lie or fabricated it’s what YOU have shared what’s the issue? I’m confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If only she put this much effort into seeing and paying for her older son.....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She went with Clare on another one and it was wrong 🤣🤣 she’s clutching at straws. You are not the fbi lace Hun

Reactions: 2
Her oldest son apparently hates her and wants nothing to do so the liars page hasn't got really anything to worry about if he is following it
---
She went with Clare on another one and it was wrong 🤣🤣 she’s clutching at straws. You are not the fbi lace Hun
Who's Clare?

Reactions: 2
Her oldest son apparently hates her and wants nothing to do so the liars page hasn't got really anything to worry about if he is following it
---

Who's Clare?
Clare is Mason and Alfie’s Nan.
And I can categorically say that Clare isn’t behind any of the pages neither is her friend Naomi like Lacys stating. She’s tried to go for Clare & Naomi once before and she was shut down quite quickly.
Clare has too much on her plate Lace, like I dunno, looking after M and helping him deal with the countless trauma you’ve left on him?!

Who's Clare?
Someone to do with the eldest nan, she’s tried to blame them three tbh before. The thing that I don’t understand is the stuff this page is sharing is screen recordings of her OWN videos and her OWN lives. So how is it info from R family and her mum when they are literally commenting on what we all see comes out of her mouth 🤣 just because we can see through your bullshit and can see your a tit mother does not mean this information has been told to everyone with that opinion let alone that page 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.