Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lies she spins are getting worse like can she hear herself!! She can keep two houses for a year. Ok Lacy millions waiting to be homes but here you have two 🤣🤣🤣 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No way would the council leave her house empty for 12 months and pay for 2 homes for her untill “she decides” if she’s going back
Is she having a laugh! Just by saying that you can see how mental she is! Get out your air bNB and get back home you lanky scrounging scrubber

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Never heard of so much tit in my life, there’s no way she would be given ta for 12 months and keep her house for 12 months while she decides what she wants to do. Your either scared for your life or your not, your either fleeing or your not. They aren’t going to be like yeah no cool have two properties just let us know what you wanna do when your ready babe xxxx

• Haha
Thread suggestion! Bit early but it popped in my head 🤣
#Lacy price- scummy mummy left her mucky mansion because her ex won’t give her no attention

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok so this is just my opinion,but I think social may have moved her somewhere so they can assess her,she mentioned seeing people a few times a week so would make sense and so would still being able to keep the house as she would need somewhere to go back to if she was deemed ok to keep the kids.

Reactions: 2
Assume she means DA support worker, which like I've said before was my previous job. They will see through her. I had to be firm with a few women when their stories didn't add up.
I don't like diagnosising ppl but she displays a lot of BPD/adhd traits. Her up and down mania, her rash decision making and acting on impulse etc, then when dust settles probably thinks wtf have i done. It's all done to punish Rhys, but actually shes just punishing them kids. She has said MANY times, the latest being a few weeks ago that R was a really good dad. So by fleeing and stopping contact, shes gone back on her word.

Reactions: 4
Never heard of so much tit in my life, there’s no way she would be given ta for 12 months and keep her house for 12 months while she decides what she wants to do. Your either scared for your life or your not, your either fleeing or your not. They aren’t going to be like yeah no cool have two properties just let us know what you wanna do when your ready babe xxxx
Can't see any council paying rent on 2 house for one person! Council like to keep hold of there money and the less they spend or claim the bigger bonuses or pot money they get the year after!

Reactions: 1
She said last night on live she misses him and her hearts broke, sure thought u where ‘free’ lacy!!!! Make up ur bleeping mind , ur just jealous he’s living his best life and your stuck with the kids and not mates or family! She said she can go home at any time but doesn’t k ow who will knock on her door as she has a stalker 💀💀😂😂😂😂😂 you wish hun

• Haha
Stalker 😂😭 I think most people who know you and know what you’re like would run the other way and completely avoid you if they saw you Lacy.

Shes the stalker she stalked his sisters house didn’t she? She’d sit outside and message her to get Rhys to come then when the sister went out she’d knock on the door. She knows a lot of what he’s up to and gets her followers to do a lot of stalking too it’s not normal behaviour. Also if this house is because the social have moved her to keep track of her with everyone coming and going to check on her why can’t they do that in her own home? Has she mentioned Emily struggling since being there as it’s not her routine it’s not her bedroom probably barely any toys. She kicked of with Rhys for having his kids at Hannah’s but it’s not effecting her in the new house so it’s a load of balls

Reactions: 4
I know there's still people blowing smoke up her arse, but I think more ppl are starting to realise she's the problem

Reactions: 5
Thing is I still ain’t buying a refuge if your running for your safety you don’t back your bikini you don’t pack your hoover. Sorry but NO! It’s basics and any DECENT parent would think of the kids stuff over their own so for me comfort toy each for young ones

Reactions: 5
Shes the stalker she stalked his sisters house didn’t she? She’d sit outside and message her to get Rhys to come then when the sister went out she’d knock on the door. She knows a lot of what he’s up to and gets her followers to do a lot of stalking too it’s not normal behaviour. Also if this house is because the social have moved her to keep track of her with everyone coming and going to check on her why can’t they do that in her own home? Has she mentioned Emily struggling since being there as it’s not her routine it’s not her bedroom probably barely any toys. She kicked of with Rhys for having his kids at Hannah’s but it’s not effecting her in the new house so it’s a load of balls
She said last night Emily’s doing amazing it’s the twins that are unsettled

The bikini would be the absolute LAST bleeping thing I'd have packed!!
Can think of that but not think of buying decent presents for Logan.
Lacy you are the shittest mum I know.
---
Who does this sound like......

Attachments

Thing is I still ain’t buying a refuge if your running for your safety you don’t back your bikini you don’t pack your hoover. Sorry but NO! It’s basics and any DECENT parent would think of the kids stuff over their own so for me comfort toy each for young ones
duck off, please tell me she didn't pack her hoover to go to a 'refuge'🤦‍♀️. I refuse to watch her anymore, she infuriates me too much. I just keep track on here. You do not pack a bloody hoover to go to a refuge. Absolute twit

She thinks she's getting one over on Rhys, when all she's doing is hurting them kids.

If she is in a refuge (I don't believe she is) she still has to allow contact with the kids, more than likely through a contact centre.
---
Just adding these here, that's 100% Lacy 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s the saying there’s been issues for 10 days but it was all fine and dandy until she had to come home from vegas because she’s a tit mum

Reactions: 7
She thinks she's getting one over on Rhys, when all she's doing is hurting them kids.

If she is in a refuge (I don't believe she is) she still has to allow contact with the kids, more than likely through a contact centre.
---
Just adding these here, that's 100% Lacy 😂
Apparently Alfie follows the hate page. I'm sorry but that's Upto Lacy to block those pages and keep
A eye on what he's doing online! You can't tell someone to stop posting stuff that Lacy herself has uploaded. All
Anyone has to do it search for her and most of her old stuff comes back up!

STATE of her lashes.
and the bags under her eyes I get it I’m up early every day for WORK but Lacy needs to get herself and her children in a routine:
Also the backdrop “hiding” where she is. I don’t believe she’s in a refuge she don’t want to slip up and show where she is

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.