Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she shocked that the family of a man who she’s publicly shamed, humiliated and aired all their relationship on line for the last couple of years have such a strong opinion on her and dislike it? She’s tried to drag that man down constantly, she’s shared private conversations, she’s twisted things constantly and she expects people that care about him to not react? Whether Rhys is perfect or not they’re his family, of course they’re going to defend him when she’s putting tit out there on the internet to try destroy him!

Reactions: 7
Why is she shocked that the family of a man who she’s publicly shamed, humiliated and aired all their relationship on line for the last couple of years have such a strong opinion on her and dislike it? She’s tried to drag that man down constantly, she’s shared private conversations, she’s twisted things constantly and she expects people that care about him to not react? Whether Rhys is perfect or not they’re his family, of course they’re going to defend him when she’s putting tit out there on the internet to try destroy him!
Because she hates that other people care and love him and she wishes she had that but she can't cos she's a bleeping psychopath

I ACC can't stand the freak of a girl , I say girl cos she ain't no woman

She knows all the lies are going to come out divorce papers
Moving
Her so important op
So this will be her way of saying she couldn’t get the op as she’s in a refuge
She’s been caught out badly as a tit Mum who went to Vegas had made plans when to lift kids and then changed the plans and decided to stay on and no one to lift kids she neglected them kids big time so now she’s trying to turn it all around to Rys and has come up with this idea of fleeing 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I just think her huns need to open her eyes and see that the fact her eldest child wants absolutely nothing to do with her says everything about her as a person and mother. A seems like he’s always at his dads too, is he in the refuge with her too?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It takes a really long time to gather evidence and takes several court hearings before a child is removed. They have to build a good case and give the parent plenty of opportunity to change. It’s frustrating but it will be building behind the scenes. This is why I don’t understand people who say there child got removed from nothing.

Reactions: 3
The thing about her being on social media, everything can be saved. Evidence, evidence evidence, they need to be stacking up with against her, every text she needs R & H. Saved screenshotted, play her at her game, get those bleeping kids and live a better life and get her sectioned 😂
---
Sends*

I am.baffled that her hubs are on that video saying they are bully's, when every single one of them sits in her life's and bully them yet they can see it , she hates it that h is a better person than her and she knows rhys as found better and he ain't coming back , the oldest child that don't see her is at his grandparents , the second oldest you don't hardly see I think he's at his dad's the other 4 are rhys , how many men as fallen trap to this women and why ain't they coning forward , if inwas r I would build a case that way

Reactions: 6
H has took the post down so I wonder if she’s not going through with it. Rhys used to do this 🤦🏽‍♀️ I hope she’s not falling into the trap and playing games.

H has took the post down so I wonder if she’s not going through with it. Rhys used to do this 🤦🏽‍♀️ I hope she’s not falling into the trap and playing games.
See if I was them I wouldn't go live. H should block Lacys number. Keep all evidence, screenshot everything and do it quietly. She thinks she's Invincible, when no-one is. They can play her at her own game without it being on social media.

And to all the huns blindly defending someone you don't know, remember there's always 3 sides to a story, his, hers & the truth. She's not completely innocent in all this, neither is Rhys. Having the title of Mother doesn't give anyone the right to think that gives them a pass to do & say exactly as they please.

Reactions: 6
She’s probably had a phone call from the police.

We all know how much lacy likes to waste their time.

Reactions: 4
I know what you mean about not going live but Martha HATES it 😂 it’s like she owns lives and nobody else is allowed to do it.

So for the pure reason of I can’t stand her thinking she has the upper hand then I urge H to go live at every opportunity. She’ll build a good little community that will enjoy watching them.

I don't believe for a single second she's in a refuge! More like rented a random air b&b for a week or so

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has this piece of tit took a place in a refuge that is meant for women and kids fleeing direct danger? She needs a boot in the hole for this. I am actually shocked she’s got away with this

Has this piece of tit took a place in a refuge that is meant for women and kids fleeing direct danger? She needs a boot in the hole for this. I am actually shocked she’s got away with this
I don’t think she’s in refuge no matter how much she’s trying to play out she is. She’s not in any danger at all. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s green screening her tik toks so people don’t recognise her surroundings. Why couldn’t the kids play outside and make friends before? Obviously the trashy family on the street that everyone avoids and talks about

I don’t think she’s in refuge no matter how much she’s trying to play out she is. She’s not in any danger at all. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s green screening her tik toks so people don’t recognise her surroundings. Why couldn’t the kids play outside and make friends before? Obviously the trashy family on the street that everyone avoids and talks about
Yeah you’re probably right because she would have very clear and strict rules she needs to stick too and one of the most important ones is that going live,making videos or even photographs is a big no no. She’s probably in a hotel somewhere.

Surely someone somewhere must be watching her and realising she’s mentally unwell and in a very dangerous way. If I were Rhys or Hannah I’d block her on everything and he should make an email that is used to just communicate about the kids.

Reactions: 5
Yeah you’re probably right because she would have very clear and strict rules she needs to stick too and one of the most important ones is that going live,making videos or even photographs is a big no no. She’s probably in a hotel somewhere.

Surely someone somewhere must be watching her and realising she’s mentally unwell and in a very dangerous way. If I were Rhys or Hannah I’d block her on everything and he should make an email that is used to just communicate about the kids.
100% I was also going to say that would it not be easier if he just picked the kids up from school Friday and dropped them to school Monday then they wouldn’t have to see each other either but obviously can’t do that with the twins 😂

Reactions: 1
Just coming on to say she is no way in a refuge. The music would t be allowed at this time! And no videos, photos or even FaceTime. Bet she's gone to her dads and house sitting or something!