Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know she still at her house she as put the screen up so it look likes she moved seriously , we ain't stupid , those poor kids why ain't they in bed asleep xxx
No she definitely has gone. The green screen wasn’t always there.

Do you know what I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s a pro herself. 6 bedroom house, 2 cars to herself, numerous holidays to America and abroad & all the tit she has in her house and shopping 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
We all know she still at her house she as put the screen up so it look likes she moved seriously , we ain't stupid , those poor kids why ain't they in bed asleep xxx
Nah the kitchen was different before there was a dead white cooker & you could tell by the lights before the green screen came on.

Reactions: 2
The math ain’t mathing.
she’s still got her 6 bed house, UC is paying that rent.
she’s in emergency accommodation, which the LA has to pay rent on.
so she’s got 2 lots of rent being paid, and she can stay in this emergency placement till she’s found a mutual exchange?
So she technically has 2 homes. Taking up 2 spaces in the biggest housing crisis this country has seen since WW2?
not buying it, she’s gone to her dads. She’s been looking for an exchange since last summer and got no where. Yet again she’s trying to get at Rhys.
Yeah this is something that can happen. My sister was in a refuge last year and only got moved in February. She had her rent paid for but only had to pay £13 a week for the refuge.

Yeah this is something that can happen. My sister was in a refuge last year and only got moved in February. She had her rent paid for but only had to pay £13 a week for the refuge.
But I imagine your sister was actually fleeing danger? Where as Lacy isn’t, who is known to most agencies for crying wolf at this point

She has no respect for any of the other women that are in that refuge I swear. Just being on live in the public place in there what if one walks past and now you revealed them to nearly 700 people.

Reactions: 5
Taking up space in a refuge for someone who could actually really need it when she’s just being an absolute drama queen!

Reactions: 6
But I imagine your sister was actually fleeing danger? Where as Lacy isn’t, who is known to most agencies for crying wolf at this point
Yeppp this is why it’s pissing me off she’s just there on live breaching every bit of reason why women use these facilities. This is just a power move. bleeping ridiculous

Honestly cannot get over how late it is and how loud that TV is 🤣🤣

Shes now chucked some fruit at E and left her unattended eating them so she can stay on live. Takes seconds for a child to choke.

I honestly don’t believe for one second she’s gone to refuge. Her Dads moved back to Birmingham, she’s probably gone up there hiding and she’ll return home like nothing has happened. She’s got no intention of moving, she’s had plenty of offers the past 12 months.
If she was so at “risk” the council would offer her a managed move, not a mutual exchange where she could be left in a compromised position, given the size of that house, they’d want to give that stock to a family who desperately needs it not any Tom dick and Harry on home swap

• Heart
She’s fully immersed herself in this DV survivor fantasy she’s been playing out, it’s scary!!!

Reactions: 7
The kids must be so overstimulated with that loud tv on 😮
---
Babies wanting to sleep and needing to sleep as it’s nearly 11pm but yet she’s stuck to tiktok. Get a bleeping lifeeeee and spend time with your kids ffs!! Not the least bit interested in them kids just too busy eye bleeping herself

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why she gone to a refuge (that's if she has) Who she running from? She's been split with Rhys for what 5mths now! No one is after her! It's like she gets a scenario in her head and immediately has to act it out!

Won’t go to bed with her little girl to help her sleep safely because she’d be off live until about 3am. Wowwwww mother of the year

• Wow
Thought she doesn’t name people 🙄🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 3
H
Thought she doesn’t name people 🙄🤔
How much is she going to name drop 🤔 maybe he didn't want anything to with them maybe because she stop them.seeing them
---
H
How much is she going to name drop 🤔 maybe he didn't want anything to with them maybe because she stop them.seeing them
Hang on lacy your slagging off there brother and causing trouble yet they are going to let you slate them and their name this girl is delusional

So she's run, literally RUN for her life. She's packed her and the kids bag and in hiding.

But she's sitting on live goading these ppl still talking about them? Really scared hun.

Reactions: 7
What about all the poems she did about the sister and the family? Did she forget that but

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.