Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps deleting everything it’s so annoying back it Lacy if your gonna throw it. Think we should start screen recording everything she posts about them and stick it on here.

Reactions: 5
Can we please screen record all evidence and post it here. I know someone close to all of this and it’ll be a huge help.
anything you already have share here. 🙏

👏 louder for the people at the back.
also if I’d fled to a refuge I’d not be posting selfies I’d be in shock, thankful to be in a safe place cuddling my babies in a strange environment letting them know they’re safe
I got moved to a refuge the week or so before lockdown: I was allowed to pack one bag for me and one for each of my kids. I wasn’t allowed to post anything online (in case he could track posts etc) when I got moved into my home I wasn’t allowed to post anything that could show windows or outdoors / garden etc . The refuge you normally get put in is a shared accommodation with other woman and their children and people who run the place who can monitor everything for safety,
---
She also wouldn’t be allowed to go live or blare music (lots of rules to follow to stay there and protect the other woman and children in the building )

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly that. There are rules in place like previously said to keep everyone safe. She can play I’m in a refuge but we all know she’s not. Her minions are as unhinged as she is

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else see one of Rhys comments saying that she had her new bloke drop Logan off to school 😩 but the kids couldn’t meet Hannah. Make it make sense. Will post anything I see from now on I really hope there will a serious intervention to stop this train wreck.
Rhys should have them kids full time.

She is so twisted when things were bad the last time she said she needed an operation and needed help with kids and he wouldn't take his children.
Then when that didn't work she brings a child to hospital weekly and tries contacting him all to get him to speak to her and be in hospital with HER and when he didn't because he NEEDED to stay away from her she said he didn't care about his kids. The girl is insane. No wonder that man ran for his life litterly

Reactions: 7
Been going through some of her deleted vids that are still very much on TT somewhere. Came across this. THIS is enough for someone to be cancelled completely 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So now she’s hiding the kids faces in the Instagram photo 😂 bit late for that my love shame you can’t keep your life that secret either

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Too many people have already screenshot those kids sadly she should have thought about that before hand eh?
she don’t put their safety first never promoting her only fans on the same page she publicly shares her kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What's the logic in covering their faces? Bit late when you've plastered them all over TT & IG to hundreds of thousands of strangers!

Reactions: 3
What's the logic in covering their faces? Bit late when you've plastered them all over TT & IG to hundreds of thousands of strangers!
Maybe she was meant to cover the back ground instead of their faces 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.