Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of a sudden she's a victim, omg I actually feel more and more sorry for Rhys having to deal with this loony for years 😭 the actual impact that would have on you're mental health 😳

Reactions: 9
How is she getting away with this? Why are the authorities not taking this seriously? On Hannah’s live nothing bad was actually said nothing compared to what Lacy has come out with. The systems a joke

Reactions: 6
How is she getting away with this? Why are the authorities not taking this seriously? On Hannah’s live nothing bad was actually said nothing compared to what Lacy has come out with. The systems a joke
Lacy has put up a bit of there live! It's just them making up a poem about her. Just what Lacy used to do about them. I hope Rhys has rang SS on her and if I was him I'd be going to see a solicitor to get access dates through a court order so she can't stop him seeing them or turning up to pick them up when she likes. She's putting those children at risk! She has no reason to run at all, no one is after her.

Reactions: 8
she’s got memory issues because she seems to forgot that she done the exact same thing to Hannah calling her a hamster goldfish prostitute etc. just because it’s deleted lacy doesn’t mean it never happened.
Hopefully liars exposed see the video ^ because it completely contradicts the tit she was talking in a their last one 😂

Reactions: 6
She's delusional. Liars exposed posted a clip where she says she's never mentioned any names yet in the same live She's mentioning full names of I'm assuming R's siblings. Sharing personal information about them. She contradicts herself over and over yet you've still got people that believe every word out her mouth when it's all there right in front of them.

She's a piss poor excuse of a mother. Should be ashamed of herself.

Someone needs to Intervene and put those kids needs first, because the parents are failing them over and over again!

Reactions: 5
I don't understand how she's still got the kids, she's exactly like Vic rose, maybe even worser and she got her kids removed. Like why has no one done anything or doing anything. Them poor bleeping kids she's so neglectful.

Just digging these out for I assume the influx of new people we'll get over here sticking up for the benefit boss.
The man she allows round her children is the same man she has publicly accused of R^ping her as a child. She wrote these and uploaded them on HER private blog.

Attachments

• Wow
Do you know what I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s a pro herself. 6 bedroom house, 2 cars to herself, numerous holidays to America and abroad & all the tit she has in her house and shopping 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Who on earth would pay for that? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't understand how she's still got the kids, she's exactly like Vic rose, maybe even worser and she got her kids removed. Like why has no one done anything or doing anything. Them poor bleeping kids she's so neglectful.
Either social services in her area are failing massively, or they’re building a heavy case. There the only two options I can think of.
every child is on a protection plan, and she’s pulled all school age children out of school once again. Surely this can’t continue to wash and multiple agencies to turn a blind eye to it.
It’s worrying that those children could make national headlines one day because of either SS failings or their mothers.

Either social services in her area are failing massively, or they’re building a heavy case. There the only two options I can think of.
every child is on a protection plan, and she’s pulled all school age children out of school once again. Surely this can’t continue to wash and multiple agencies to turn a blind eye to it.
It’s worrying that those children could make national headlines one day because of either SS failings or their mothers.
Someone local to me (users) had a cpp on thier unborn child, took till the child was 2 to be removed from parents.

I really hope for those kids sakes there's lots going on behind the scenes

Reactions: 3
So she can say what she likes about R, H and his family but they say anything about her and it’s bullying?

It’s perfectly normal to defend your family member Lacy. You’d know if any of your own could bleeping stand you.

Even her own dad only sticks around because she accuses him of being a nonce anytime he tries to get away from her. She’s a bleeping fruitloop with severe abandonment issues and a personality that means that’s all she’ll ever experience, being abandoned.

Taking up a valuable space in refuge when she’s in zero danger at all is demented even for her.

Reactions: 7
Seriously she can name.drop anyone on her page slate rhys , and h his sisters his family and then she goes on about respect for your nieces and nephew mother , when in fact ahe not being respectful to him , it works both ways lacy seriously this girl needs help , its all me, me me.i am allowed to slate people but tour not and your all bullies when in fact your the biggest bully ever you taunt and wind up r so much that he blows so you can bplay the victime seriously now she runs of her own doing , please some help her as i can stiick this for her kids sake., those poor babies

Lacy Price #7 - SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does she have anything to do with her mum or her own family like sisters / cousins ect

Reactions: 2
Does she have anything to do with her mum or her own family like sisters / cousins ect
No. They dropped her a long time ago. As did all her friends. And every new friend she's been on a night out with. But the problem is never her.....

Hannah is live tonight at 9pm

Her younger sister from her dads side popped in the live yesterday so I think she speaks to her

Reactions: 1
Lacy is a tit mum to them kids to her they are an income and a pawn into keeping Rhys an active part in her life, nothing more. I do feel sorry for him he must be drained having to deal with her constantly but he is no better. He knows she’s a tit mum but still drops them back off to her and hands them over knowing what she’s like. If he actually did care he’d not hand them back over and he’d go to court and push for them to live with him full time and she can be the one who has access 4 nights a month. He’d be given somewhere to live too so why hasn’t he done it??

So because hannah has said she's live tonight, lacy has posted another screen recording video 🤣🤣
Just live your life lace! You're free girl, everything you've always wanted remember. Why flee but then still post.... oh yeah. Because you are obsessed with drama.

• Haha
Tbh if the family don’t come with some hard facts and shut her down and help open her huns eyes they may aswell carry on their lives and ignore her. She posts so much about them and all they say is if she wants to carry on we will out this and that. Do it then. Shut her up. The screen recorders will circle it.

Also even if Rhys was to not hand the children back, because she claims so much that e needs a routine and she “had” a home for them and they was settled their they wouldn’t of sided with Rhys. After she’s up rooted them again and they are all out of school apart from the twins then this is now a different story. He should hurry up get a place sorted and fight for the children. Although it won’t be long before they can speak for themselves and want to go with him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.