Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs the men in white coats!! 10k aye ok lacy hahahaha
AS IF SHES TRYINNG TO SAY THE RETAIL PRICE IS £10,000 HAHAHAHAHAHA
---
The video on the liars exposed from lacys live with her crying saying she won’t do nothing with her life, it’s only because I’ve come here. Love you’ve been out every weekend or abroad recently….these crocodile tears ain’t working.

They showed the messages where you said the festival was cancelled there were no issues in the messages there from them, it wasn’t until you went “I’m coming home Wednesday now” that there was a problem and when you sent abuse for photos on Facebook which rightly so I would be fucked off too if I was them. You are the constant problem. duck knows how she actually sees herself as the victim EVERYTIME
---
Also saying H was calling her a bad mum this and that. She isn’t wrong hun, you are no mother to them children just because they live with you and you do the bare minimum of feeding them and bathing them does not make you a good mother. You do not deserve them kids

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously if she read this thread , but wait she only pick things out what she want her followers to here , yet if she didnt put everything on tt and bs everyone lie and cause drama , you open the flood gates , I don't get how she thought by doing all this would make her a sensation. And if she keeps saying my follwers like the drama , they are seriously thewrong followers , how can she not see this , as if someone in there right mind would do this for other people and end up getting hurt for what money , nah I personally wouldn't do it , and if she paid more attention to her kids than slagging off every tom Dick and Harry life would be so much easier yet lacy is doing it for follows , nah if that was my job I would leave . And lacy we are thinking of your babies , maybe take leaf out of our books and do the same . I can not get how people don't have common sense this can all go away if she just stops and take care of her kids in the right way .

Reactions: 7
Just seen the video from her live where she obsessively keeps picking number 13 as it’s “his” fav number. Alright stoned Martha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
AS IF SHES TRYINNG TO SAY THE RETAIL PRICE IS £10,000 HAHAHAHAHAHA
---
The video on the liars exposed from lacys live with her crying saying she won’t do nothing with her life, it’s only because I’ve come here. Love you’ve been out every weekend or abroad recently….these crocodile tears ain’t working.

They showed the messages where you said the festival was cancelled there were no issues in the messages there from them, it wasn’t until you went “I’m coming home Wednesday now” that there was a problem and when you sent abuse for photos on Facebook which rightly so I would be fucked off too if I was them. You are the constant problem. duck knows how she actually sees herself as the victim EVERYTIME
---
Also saying H was calling her a bad mum this and that. She isn’t wrong hun, you are no mother to them children just because they live with you and you do the bare minimum of feeding them and bathing them does not make you a good mother. You do not deserve them kids
She definitely said on her live the other day when she found out about the pic on hannahs fb that she was staying till wed to piss him off and the other excuse aswell was because ryhs had missed contact 25 times, her now story doesn't add up either she said she arranged with her dad to take them Monday the extra day, so her dad would have got them back from ryhs Monday but she was expecting ryhs to keep them till Wednesday that doesn't add up either 🤣

Reactions: 5
Let’s all sit back and watch, does she move and does she have the op

We all know it’s no to both but sit back and watch her be caught out in all the lies and all the excuses she’s comes up with 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ooo and the divorce papers we are still waiting on those 🤣🤣🤣 problem is when your a compulsive liar you will be caught out in the end

Reactions: 3
Anyone watching her live?! 🤣 if she’s in a refuge then I hope she knows she’s breaking the rules by being on live 🫣 silly witch
---
Can’t even leave tiktok whilst you’re ‘fleeing’

• Haha
Kids are up watching despicable me, tv is BLARING out, she's on live outside ignoring them.
Shes just said she has NEVER directly posted or said anything about R&H. She needs a psychological assessment ASAP. She's saying poems are ok. So lemme get this straight, if R or H done a poem about crap baby mums, she's not going to think its about her? Pull the other one!

Rhys if you're here, just know you can still see your kids. She can move miles away but you know more then anyone she cannot cope on her own. Stay calm, go down the correct routes and if money is an issue just represent yourself.

Reactions: 10
We all know she still at her house she as put the screen up so it look likes she moved seriously , we ain't stupid , those poor kids why ain't they in bed asleep xxx

Left them for 6 days because “he’s the other parent and has responsibilities” but has now done a runner for “their sake”
Poor kids this is an actual train wreck 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So her one remaining child is now no longer in school neither. Imagine one day you just up and leave your family home! How scary for them.

Reactions: 3
The math ain’t mathing.
she’s still got her 6 bed house, UC is paying that rent.
she’s in emergency accommodation, which the LA has to pay rent on.
so she’s got 2 lots of rent being paid, and she can stay in this emergency placement till she’s found a mutual exchange?
So she technically has 2 homes. Taking up 2 spaces in the biggest housing crisis this country has seen since WW2?
not buying it, she’s gone to her dads. She’s been looking for an exchange since last summer and got no where. Yet again she’s trying to get at Rhys.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.